剧集 | 新豪门恩怨(2017) | 导航列表
我们都会如愿以偿的
and we will both get what we want.
喝咖啡么
Coffee?
今晚你是想从手作鸡尾酒开始喝呢
Would you like to start the evening with craft cocktails
还是精选红酒
or a selection of fine wines?
她不停插手我们的生活
She just keeps butting into our lives.
只要咱们先点好东西
Once we lock in a party menu,
你想怎么吐槽阿丽克西斯都可以
you can talk about Alexis all you want.
这不只是个生日派对
This is more than just a birthday party,
这是我们作为情侣的早晨
this is our coming out as a couple.
必须完美无瑕
Everything has to go perfectly.
所以我觉得还是喝红酒吧
Which is why I think wine is a better choice.
我就认真谈过两次 这是其中一次
This is one of the two most serious relationships I've ever had.
我不能因为派对没开好搞砸了
I can't blow it with a crappy party.
那就选菜单
Then pick out a menu.
山姆·琼斯
Sam Jones?
- 是 - 特别快递
Yes. Special delivery.
- 谢谢 - 可以啊
Thank you. Ooh, fancy.
哇 太漂亮了
Wow! These are amazing.
你怎么没跟我说邀请送出去了
Why didn't you tell me invites were going out?
因为这不是我送的
'Cause I didn't send that.
诚邀您参加亚当·亚历山大·卡灵顿的
"Your presence is requested at a birthday party
生日派对
"in honor of Adam Alexander Carrington.
周六晚上 卡灵顿庄园
"Saturday evening, Carrington Manor.
她亲爱的母亲 敬启
Given with love by his mother"?
她在我的派对同一天晚上筹划派对
She's planning a party the same night as my party.
似乎是的
Seems like it.
你也知道母亲都是怎么对待儿子的女友的
You know how mothers are with their son's girlfriend.
而且阿丽克西斯
And with Alexis,
只会十倍地狠
you can multiply that by ten.
别冲动
Well, wait...
亲爱的 我到家了
Honey, I'm home.
你这是干啥呢
Hey. What are you doing here?
我想着
Well, I thought
咱们吃点东西
you and I could grab a quick bite,
你跟我讲讲你写文章的想法
and then you could tell me some of your article ideas.
我也想 但我已经有别的计划了
I wish I could, but I actually already made plans.
- 什么计划 跟谁 - 跟我
What? With who? NASH: With me.
纳什·马丁内兹
Nash Martinez.
噢 你好 法♥伦♥·卡灵顿
Oh. Hi. Fallon Carrington.
纳什和我大学参加了同一个写作项目
Nash and I were in the same writing program in college.
他是获过奖的环球旅行记者
He's an award-winning, globe-trotting journalist.
说实话我现在更想把旅行放下一段时间
Who would, frankly, prefer to take a break from trotting.
总之呢 我现在的文章
Anyway, I'm doing a piece
要我来亚特兰大 所以我自然联♥系♥了廉姆
that brought me through Atlanta, so naturally I called Liam.
我们要一起玩几天
So we're gonna hang out for a couple days.
我已经答应了
Um, I already gave him the tour
而且让他住在这 如果你没意见的话
and told him he could stay here, if that's okay.
没事
Of course.
太好了 因为我真的是住腻了酒店了
That's amazing, because I'm so sick of hotel living.
那正完美
W-Well, perfect.
我给你再拿酒来 你们先聊
Uh, let me grab you another drink while you two chat.
南方么(鸡尾酒)
South Side?
- 嗯 - 加薄荷
Sure. Extra mint?
好
Yep.
我做的如何
How'd I do?
完美 感谢你 我这么突然联♥系♥你你也能来
Perfect. And thank you so much for coming on such short notice.
没事 我也有段日子没见过廉姆了 我还挺高兴的
No problem, I haven't seen Liam in a while. I'm glad you called.
不过记住 在廉姆看来
Yeah, although, you know, as far as Liam knows,
我没联♥系♥过你 没人联♥系♥过
I did not call, there was no call.
嗯 放心 我会保密
Yes, yeah. Your secret's safe with me.
很好 因为如果廉姆发现我让你来
Good, because if Liam finds out that I brought you here
就是为了我能有自己工作的时间
just so I can get a little bit of work done,
他肯定会想临时分居的
he'd probably want a trial separation.
或者永久分居
Or something more permanent.
谢谢你同意见我
Thank you for meeting me.
我来更多是出于好奇
I'm here more out of curiosity
而不是别的 所以有话直说吧
than anything else, so get to it.
首先你母亲的事 请节哀
Well, first, again, I am sorry for the loss of your mother.
我在前台听到人说
While I was at the reception I overheard you talking about
你总是感觉被卡灵顿家族排斥
how you always felt rejected by the Carringtons.
难道你第一次听说吗
And this is news to you?
这是我第一次听说你告诉了
It was the first time I'd ever heard you
我以外的人
express it to someone besides me.
这让我意识到 我的家人待你不公
And made me realize, my family has mistreated you.
我父亲 而且
My father, and, yeah,
在某些方面 还有我
to some extent, me.
别对自己太严厉了
Don't be so hard on yourself.
多米尼克 我是想弥补错误 好吗
Dominique, I'm trying to make amends here, okay?
我也非常感谢
And I appreciate it.
我只是不知道为什么为了这句话你让我大老远跑来
I'm just not sure why you had me come across town to hear it.
因为还有别的事
Because there's something else.
卡灵顿庄园的地下
There aren't any diamonds on or under
没有任何钻石
the grounds of Carrington Manor.
- 谁说的 - 我父亲
Says who? My father.
他跟我说 因为传闻说有钻石
He told me a long time ago that he had had
很久以前他就找人做过调查了
surveys done because of all the diamond rumors,
但是什么都没发现
and they didn't find anything.
我不知道为什么汤玛斯把开采权留给你了
I don't know why Thomas left you the rights,
但是真的一文不值
but they're worthless.
所以你叫我过来 说你要弥补错误
So you call me here to make amends,
然后你告诉我这么久以来我就等着赚钱的钻石
and then you tell me the one thing I've been counting on
是彻头彻尾的谎言
is a complete lie?
而且你让我
And now, after everything
吃了那么多苦头 我凭什么相信你
you've put me through, I'm supposed to believe you?
我知道 对不起
I know. And I'm sorry.
但我有个主意能帮到你
But I have an idea that could help.
你先听我说说吧
If you just hear me out.
真牛啊 阿丽克西斯
Nice try, Alexis.
对了 这就是我对请帖的回复 老娘不去
And consider this my RSVP: I won't be there.
没事啊 毕竟也没邀请你
That works out well, considering you weren't invited.
你这么大费周章就为了干涉我的派对
You did all this just to interfere with my party?
真是个婊♥子♥
You bitch.
如果我是婊♥子♥的话 好好学一课
If I am, take a lesson from me.
这是人生经验
You might need it in life.
你根本不在乎亚当想要什么吧
Do you even care about what Adam wants?
我最在乎的就是这个
It's all I care about.
所以我才开派对 是为了他
It's why I'm doing this. For him.
不是 难道你觉得他要和他的母亲
What, you think he's gonna spend the rest of his life
共度余生吗
living with his mother?
亚当迟早会明白的 和佣人约会
Adam will come to his senses once he realizes dating the help
没有任何好处
isn't doing him any favors.
和母亲约会也一样
Neither is dating his mother.
我从12岁那年搬进来开始
You've had it out for me ever since
你就没给过我好脸色
I moved in here when I was 12.
你现在就是无法接受你的儿子
And now you just can't stand the fact that your son
选择了管家的女儿
chose the butler's daughter.
亚当会选择我的
Adam will choose me.
还有我的派对
And my party.
他会做出正确的选择的
He will make the right choice.
我深信不疑
I have no doubt.
你还是把派对
ADAM: I think you need
取消了吧
to cancel your party.
你不用和科尔比竞争抢夺我的注意力
You don't need to compete with Kirby for my attention.
别侮辱我 不是竞争
Don't insult me. It's not a competition.
是我给你的礼物
It's my gift to you.
好吧 对不起 也许是我误会了
Okay. Sorry. Maybe I misunderstood,
但科尔比不高兴了
but Kirby's upset.
你得取消派对
I need you to call off your party.
你也知道她有安排的
You-you knew she was planning something.
好吧 如果你真希望这样 我就
Fine. If that's what you really want, I will call
剧集 | 新豪门恩怨(2017) | 导航列表