剧集 | 新豪门恩怨(2017) | 导航列表
《新豪门恩怨》前情提要
Previously on Dynasty...
我准备提前让公♥司♥上市
I am pulling up the plans to take the company public.
你的情况已经是
The mass is a stage four
- 四期胶质母细胞瘤 - 我向布莱克
glioblastoma. I vowed to Blake
保证过 我要尽我所能
to do everything in my power
延续我们的爱
to keep our love alive.
我需要你的帮助
I need you to help me do that.
我们可以买♥♥下自己的俱乐部
We can buy our own club.
我加入
I'm in.
当模特改变了你
This whole modeling thing has changed you.
你已经失控了
You're out of control!
我只是在发展自己的事业
I'm doing what I have to do for my career!
我希望你永远离开亚特兰大集团
I want you out of Atlanta... permanently.
我可以给你个能帮到你的东西
I'd offer you something to get you
但你说过这玩意只能用一次
through it, but you did say that was a one-time thing.
只是为了撑过派对 拿到工作机会
Just to get through the party and get this job.
埃米尔 虽然我说的可能是波旁酒 但你要知道
I may have said bourbon, Amir, but you should know
我想说的是苏格兰威士忌 因为我的城♥堡♥
that I meant scotch because my castle
不在肯塔基州 在苏格兰
isn't in Kentucky, it's in Scotland.
你偷走订书机没被我开除你就偷着乐吧你
Just be thankful I didn't fire you for stealing that stapler.
法♥伦♥今天貌似很兴奋啊
Fallon seems extra today.
嗯 她明天开始首次公开募股路演
Yeah, her IPO roadshow starts tomorrow.
她挺期待的
She's on edge. Mm.
她的路演应该不是那种
I'm guessing it's not a "traveling the countryside,
- "漫游乡间 寻找古董"的那种吧 - 不是
looking for quaint antiques" roadshow. No.
一般来说我们会路演好几周
No, normally we would spend a few weeks on the road
吸引投资 但是现在我们时间紧张
pitching investment groups, but we need to compress
所以得让路自动找上我们的门来
our timeline, so we're bringing the road to us.
一天要开的会多到数不清
Which means a marathon day of meetings
可能功成名就 也可能功亏一篑
that could make or break her public offering.
城♥堡♥的整修让公♥司♥陷入窘境了
That castle restoration really put the company in the red.
我想给董事会拿到地皮的话
I had to restore the castle
就必须修复那个城♥堡♥
to get the land for the offices.
不过谢谢你提醒我如果上市失败
But thank you for reminding me that if this IPO flops,
我会欠下一屁♥股♥债
I won't only be in major debt,
顺带毁了我家的商业王朝哈
but I also will have destroyed my family dynasty.
- 所以请见谅 我可能有点 - 夸张
So forgive me if I'm a little... Melodramatic?
紧张 你知不知道今年全美的女性里
Tense. Did you know I'm one of only four women
包括我在内只有四个 领导了公♥司♥上市
in America taking a company public this year?
对了 我还是史上最年轻的
Yes, I'm also the youngest ever.
- 很厉害 - 是的
That sounds incredible. It is.
你什么都不用担心
And you have nothing to worry about.
我懂很多交易技巧
I have an entire toolbox full of closing techniques,
我很乐意给初生牛犊传授一点经验
and I'm happy to teach a young dog old tricks.
虽然我很喜欢被比作小牛
Aw, as much as I love being compared to a canine,
不过还是算了吧
I think I'll pass on your toolbox.
这不是那种打打高尔夫
This isn't the kind of deal that can be closed
抽抽雪茄喝杯酒 就能做成的生意
with a handshake and a cigar on the golf course.
卡灵顿亚特兰大并不是家庭经营的企业
You know, C.A. wasn't just some mom-and-pop operation.
不就是你和你♥爸♥
It was literally you and your pop
掌控的私营公♥司♥吗 不过既然是我带我的公♥司♥上市
running a private company, but since I'm taking mine public,
我就得找个大杀招来 所以十点钟 我们去办公室
I have to bring in the big guns, which is why Jillian Van Horn
见吉利安·凡·霍恩
is meeting us at the office in ten.
- 吉利安·凡·谁来着 - 凡·霍恩
Jillian Van-who? Van Horn.
让声破天上市的那个
She took Spotify public.
人称奇迹上市官 这个外号♥
They call her the IPO miracle-worker, which...
说真的不太行 不过
isn't really the best nickname, but...
你懂我意思 走吧
you get the point, so let's go.
我跟你说说详细情况
And I'll get you up to speed.
看来这下我得错过
Looks like I'm gonna miss
今天最重要的一顿饭了
the most important meal of the day.
而且估计我今晚也得加班
And I think I'm gonna probably end up working late tonight,
所以别等我了
too, so don't wait up for me.
不用谢我给你续杯了
You're welcome for the refill.
不过你那样对待克洛伊 我真的不确定
Although I'm not sure you deserve it
你还配喝
after how you treated Chloe.
我只是问了下咖啡豆
I simply asked if the coffee beans
是不是可持续种植的
were sustainably sourced.
我不喝不道德的咖啡
I like my caffeine ethical.
因为你的人生不太道德是么
As opposed to the rest of your life?
说到这个
Mm. Speaking of which,
你找到房♥子没
did you find a house yet?
不管是房♥地♥产♥还是早饭
I will not be rushed in real estate
谁都别想催我
or breakfast ordering.
毕竟我有付房♥租 不是么
I am paying for my room, aren't I?
那你想不想升级到我们的
Well, maybe you'd like to upgrade
总统套房♥呢
to our presidential suite?
酒店回头要扩张 我正缺钱
I could use the extra cash for the hotel expansion.
你在这呢
There you are.
愤怒的安德斯 我走了
Angry Anders. I'm out of here.
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
对
Yes!
你又是什么毛病
What crawled up your culottes?
你把奥利弗带到亚特兰大
You brought Oliver to Atlanta,
然年把他送来这家酒店
and put him up in this hotel?
而且看来他给员工开的薪水太低了
And clearly failed to pay the staff enough
员工都不上心
for their discretion.
你应该感谢我
You should be thanking me.
你想终结科尔比和亚当的关系几个月了
You've been trying to end Kirby and Adam for months.
但我决不会牺牲我女儿的健康
Not at the expense of my daughter's wellbeing,
但奥利弗现在要坏事了
which Oliver puts in danger.
我不在乎科尔比的健康
Kirby's wellbeing is not my concern.
但你在乎亚当吧
But Adam's is.
看着她痛苦 你开心吗
ANDERS : Did you enjoy watching her suffer?
我让她在睡梦中离开
ADAM : I made sure she slipped away in her sleep,
她骗了我一辈子 这种走法已经算是对得起她了
which is more than she deserved after lying to me my whole life.
你怎么弄到这个的
How did you get that?
亚当和他假母亲的案子已经结了
The case involving Adam and his fake mother is closed.
48小时内让奥利弗走人
Have Oliver on a plane within 48 hours
不然警方就会收到这个
or this goes to the police.
那样 这案子可就又翻开了
At which point, the case will be unclosed.
你慢慢吃
Do enjoy your breakfast.
早安
Good morning.
哈 你又和你前任风流一夜了么
Huh. Another night out on the town with your ex?
我跟你保证过 我见奥利弗
I promised you I'd only see Oliver
只会出于工作需要
in a professional capacity,
目前我也都是这么做的
and that's all I've been doing.
所以你喝酒啊 又开始嗑药啊
Oh, right. So you were professionally drinking,
都是出于工作需要是吗
or professionally doing drugs again.
我在建立人际关系网
We were networking.
当模特最重要的就是人脉
Modelling is all about who you know.
想拿到工作机会 你就得有人脉
To get the next job, you have to make connections.
人际关系 行
Networking. Right.
你当初想当医院主任
When you were trying to get Chief of Staff,
我尽全力支持你了
I did everything I could to support you.
我不是什么医生
I know I'm not a posh doctor,
但你支持我一下我会很高兴的
but a little support from you would still be nice.
对不起 我
Sorry, I just...
我现在医院要忙的事情太多了
I have a lot going on at the hospital right now,
而且我 很想你
and I... miss you.
明晚能一起吃晚饭吗
Can we have dinner tomorrow night?
不行啊 我要拍片
Oh, I can't. I have a shoot.
又晚上拍
At night? Again?
山姆让我们用海市蜃楼酒店的吧台 但是必须等到
Sam's letting us use the bar at La Mirage, and we can't get in
所有吃晚饭的客人离场
till after the last dinner seating.
要是你审问完了
Now, if the interrogation's over,
我真的得去洗个澡
I really need to have a shower.
多米尼克 嗨
Dominique. Hi.
大厅收到的 给你的
Um, this got delivered to the main house for you.
然后你亲自给我送来了
And you're delivering it yourself?
剧集 | 新豪门恩怨(2017) | 导航列表