剧集 | 新豪门恩怨(2017) | 导航列表
你 你还在吗
Are you... are you there?
山姆
Sam?
接电♥话♥
Pick up the phone!
喂
Hello?
我知道因为礼物还有
Look, I know I went a little crazy
后街男孩的事我有点失控了
with the gifts and... the Backstreet Boy.
我有点担心
I think I was just afraid that...
只有我在屏幕这边
just me on a screen wouldn't be enough
可能没办法让你更感兴趣
to keep you interested.
但我觉得你想要的
But I think that what you're looking for,
或者说我希望你想要的 只是我
or what I hope you're looking for, is just me.
当然
Of course that's what I want.
山姆 那就是我想要的 我只想跟你聊聊
Sam, that's all I wanted, just to... talk.
好吧 那我在呢
Well, here I am.
所以我想关上屏幕 咱们俩聊聊就行
So let's just shut off our screens and do that.
好
Okay.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
是关于坚冰柯比的设计吗
Is it about the Colbys in Ice design?
我想可以让你的位置更突出一点
I guess I could make you more prominent.
跟以往一样 我不知道你在说什么
As usual, I have no idea what you're talking about.
但是阿丽克西斯和我
But Alexis and I
就离婚的事已经谈好了
have agreed to a divorce settlement,
我会搬回家里住
and I'm moving back home.
感谢上帝
Thank God!
不是因为你要离开 而是因为你们终于达成协议了
Not that you're leaving, just that you've made peace.
释放出你的怒火比一直压抑着要健康得多
It's always healthier to release anger than to hold on to it.
那么接下来这话你会觉得更健康了
Then this is gonna feel super healthy.
因为我不是在生阿丽克西斯的气
Because I wasn't angry at Alexis.
而是你的
I was mad at you...
因为你在我们俩之间居然选了她而不是我
...for choosing her over your own son.
我知道看起来像是那么回事
I can see how it would look that way,
但是亲爱的 我别无选择
but sweetheart, I was cornered.
不 你一直都是这样
No, it's a pattern with you.
你对卡灵顿的执念总是会
Your obsession with the Carringtons has always come
让你以家人作为代价
at the expense of your own family.
这些矿权只让你露出了贪婪的本色
These mineral rights have shown
而不是考虑我 莫妮卡
that you're more connected to generations of their greed
还有凡妮莎
than to me, Monica or even Vanessa.
这话出自你口真是好笑
That's hilarious, coming from you.
这话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
这么多年
You have spent years
你一直在试图毁掉布莱克
trying to destroy Blake.
你和他
You fake
女儿假结婚 然后
married his daughter, and then,
你又娶了他前妻
you actually married his ex-wife.
现在你反过来说我
And you say
对于卡灵顿有执念
I'mobsessed with the Carringtons?
也许他们家人都很贪婪
They may be a greedy family,
但是那些钻石矿 是我的
but those diamonds... are mine.
你说得对
You're right.
我之前是很执迷
I was obsessed,
但现在我放手了
but I'm done now.
而且我也不想再为了开采权的事去争什么了
And I'm done fighting you on this excavation.
我们俩
One of us has
总得有个人做个成年人该做的事 看来你是做不到了
to be the adult here, and it's clearly not gonna be you.
所以我会把阿丽克西斯想要的钱给她 然后我就从这堆破事里抽身了
So I'm giving Alexis the money she needs, and I'm out of this.
祝你好运 能够分得卡灵顿的财富
Good luck being a wealthy Carrington.
看他们其他人的下场就知道了
It's worked so well for the rest of them.
你终于实现你的愿望了
Well, you're finally getting your wish.
私人杰弗逊星际飞船音乐会吗
Mm, private Jefferson Starship concert?
不是 我们会搬出去住
No. We're moving out.
离开我母亲
And getting far away from my mother.
我 准备向正在观看我们采访的
I... am going to tell the 20 million people
两千万观众 还有投资集团
watching our interview, plus a certain investment group,
说明 法♥伦♥无限品牌正发展兴旺
that the Fallon Unlimited brand is thriving,
而我
and that I
正式与卡灵顿帝国
officially have nothing to do
脱离关系
with the Carrington dynasty madness
我退出了
anymore. Done.
好
Okay.
你嘴上说好
Well, your mouth is saying "okay,"
但你的表情却说不好
but your face is saying "no-kay."
我了解你法♥伦♥
I know you, Fallon.
我们可以搬到离这一万英里的地方
We can move 10,000 miles away,
但是你和这个家仍然有着千丝万缕的联♥系♥
but you'll still be connected to this family.
你母亲的行为
Your mother behaving
就像个孩子 那是她的问题
like a child-- that's on her.
但如果你能成熟点
But you being the mature one--
这就是你的功劳了
that's on you.
搬出去住解决不了一切
Moving away won't solve anything.
我怎么就不能嫁给一个傻白甜呢
Why couldn't I have married beautiful but dumb?
道金斯副委员长 谢谢你能来
Deputy Commissioner Dawkins, thanks for joining me.
我能如何帮上您呢 尊敬的年度最佳球队队长
Oh, how can I help our esteemed Owner of the Year?
恐怕我带来的不是什么好消息
I'm afraid it's not good news.
我在联盟内发现了几名球员
I have found evidence of a gambling ring
在进行赌博
involving multiple players in our league.
太遗憾了
That's unfortunate.
的确遗憾 但我发现
Well, what's unfortunate is, from what I can tell,
你正是罪魁祸首
you are the ringleader.
所以 我是这么想的
So, here's how I see it.
我们有两个选择
You've got two options.
你和我一起面对媒体
We can go to the press together,
你可以站出来澄清
and you can come clean,
或者你可以直接否认
or you can deny it,
那么我就自己去跟媒体说
and I can go to the press alone.
还有第三个选择
You know, there's a third option,
那就是你对此事闭口不言
where you just keep your mouth shut about this.
我为什么要这么做呢
And why would I choose that option?
因为我听说你到处打探
'Cause I heard that you've been sniffing around,
如果你把这事说出去
and if you say anything about this,
那么就会有很多人出面证明
multiple players will testify that
你才是罪魁祸首
you are the ringleader.
对于今年最佳非洲裔美国人
Not a good look for our first
球队队长来说 这可不太好看
African-American Owner of the Year.
第三个选择听起来更好一些 是不是
Option number three sounds pretty good now, doesn't it?
看来你没花多少时间
Well, I see it didn't take you long
就已经圈好自己的地盘了
to mark your territory.
希望我站的地方没有尿吧
Please tell me I'm not standing in urine.
好笑 也挺恶心的
Cute. And gross.
这是说明你恢复了理智吗
Does this mean you've come to your senses?
我猜猜看吧
Let me guess.
你希望在采访时我能在你身边
You want me by your side at the interview.
我的确是恢复了理智
I have come to my senses.
所以我打算提前让你知道
So I am going to give you a little preview
等下我会让全世界听到些什么
of what I'll be telling the world.
有关卡灵顿帝国分崩离析的传言
That rumors of the Carrington dynasty crumbling
其实有些言过其实
are wildly exaggerated.
是吗
Are they?
我认为它已经分崩离析了呢
I think it already has crumbled.
实际上 我会接管帝国
In fact, I will be taking over
成为负责人
as head of the dynasty.
我会在卡灵顿庄园这里接管这一切
And I will be doing so right here, in Carrington Manor,
就在这个办公室 所以你准备出去吧
in this office, so get your ass up and out.
真喜欢看到你这么跃跃欲试的样子
Ooh. I love to see you all revved up.
还待在我家呢
And staying in my house.
关于那个
Oh, about that.
关于什么
About what?
我现在正在进行
I am currently in the process
庄园周围路段的
of purchasing all of the land holding access roads
收♥购♥计划
that surround the manor.
剧集 | 新豪门恩怨(2017) | 导航列表