剧集 | 新豪门恩怨(2017) | 导航列表
我可以这么说 卡灵顿医生
Well, I can tell you that you are on the short list,
你肯定在候选人里面
Dr. Carrington.
但是我不能保证你会当选
But I can't promise anything past that.
你当然可以保证 斯卡博罗太太
Oh, sure you can, Mrs. Scarborough.
很简单 再喝两杯香槟
It's easy. Two more glasses of champagne
你就会请他帮你摘除胆囊了
and you'll be asking him to take out your gallbladder.
谢谢你母亲 谢谢这所有的一切
Thank you, Mother, for all of this.
客气
Of course.
作为一个母亲
What's a mother for if not to feed
不满足孩子的野心怎么行
the unchecked ambition of her children?
阿丽克西斯 派对不错
Lovely party, Alexis.
这个吗 只是随便搞搞的啦
Oh, this? It's just a little something I threw together.
继续 好好表现
Keep working the room, be charming. Mm-hmm.
记住了 如果是让科尔比帮你搞个又小又破的派对的话
Just remember, none of this would be happening
眼前这一切可就都不在了
if it was Kirby's sad little party.
廉姆告诉你那个好消息了吗
Ah. Did Liam tell you the good news?
没 他只是说你打算
No, he told me you were
- 搬到亚特兰大来 - 这样啊
moving to Atlanta. That's cute.
廉姆很兴奋可以和你一起工作
Liam is very excited to be working with you.
所以我打算将
Which is why I'm willing to chalk up
发生在卡拉OK的那一幕当做
what happened at karaoke
是你的一时之失
as a momentary indiscretion.
我只是示好 没什么好责备的吧
You can't blame a guy for trying.
当然有
I'm pretty sure I can, and do.
我明白 你现在还没准备好和我睡
I understand. You're not ready to sleep with me yet.
你听见自己说什么了吗
Can you hear yourself talk?
与此同时 我打算拿个安慰奖
In the meantime, I'll take a consolation prize.
在你们最大的杂♥志♥上写一些系列文章
A series of articles in your biggest magazine.
生活方式系列 写些我舒舒服服
A lifestyle series, something I can write
待在沙发上就能完成的故事
from the comfort of my new couch.
那你和廉姆要做的揭露文章呢
And what about the exposé with Liam?
迟点再说吧 早晚会写吧
I'll get to that. One day.
行了
We are done here.
我什么都不会给你的
I am not giving you a thing.
你可以自己出去了
You may see yourself out
而且我希望你能心存感激
and be very, very grateful
我没打算告诉你朋友 你是个什么样的混♥蛋♥
that I'm not gonna tell your friend what a jerk you are.
去说呗 那我就会告诉廉姆你是如何请求我
Go ahead. And I'll tell Liam how you begged me
让我帮你摆脱他的
to come take him off your hands.
你们才结婚两个月
Two months married,
你就已经撒谎来摆脱他了
and you're already lying to get rid of him.
我想他会乐意听听这件事的
I'm sure he'll love that.
你们的蜜月期已经过了吧
I suppose the honeymoon phase is over.
失陪一下
Ah. Excuse me just a moment.
好的
Okay.
你看不见我正在为儿子庆祝吗
Can't you see I'm celebrating my son?
我还有其它事要你庆祝呢
Well, here's something else for you to celebrate.
什么
What's this?
他们从新开采的地方找到了这些
The discovery from our new dig.
就这个吗 你把我从记者身边拽走
That's it? You pulled me away from a society reporter
就为了 给我这些鹅卵石吗
to drop pebbles in my hand?
这是是钻石原石 傻子
They're raw diamonds, you fool.
那个矿物学家说
According to the mineralogist,
这些只是冰山一角而已
these are just the tip of the diamond iceberg.
挖的深些 我们会看到更大颗的
She expects bigger pieces the deeper we dig.
我们挖到了母脉
We've hit the mother lode.
亚当的生日
Adam's birthday,
你却没有邀请我吗
and you didn't invite me?
真像你的所作所为 阿丽克西斯
So very classy of you, Alexis.
既然你来了 可以听听这个消息
Well, you're here now, and just in time to hear the news.
在卡灵顿庄园的底下我们挖到了钻石
Diamonds found here on the grounds at Carrington Manor.
跟你告诉我的正相反
Exactly the opposite of what you told me.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我知道你们俩倒是真的很配
I know the two of you deserve each other.
你利用了我母亲的死
You used my mother's death
来骗取我的权利
to cheat me out of my birthright.
- 真不要脸 - 你知道吗 多米尼克
You're shameless. You know what, Dominique?
不管你最后有多少钱
It doesn't matter how much money you end up with.
你都成不了一个真正的卡灵顿
You'll never be a true Carrington.
她漂亮 有趣
She's beautiful. She's funny.
她认为你只是个志愿者
She thinks you're a volunteer,
而不是亚特兰大的钻石王老五
not Atlanta's most eligible bachelor.
没错 但我真的很久以来都没有这种感觉了
True, but I felt a spark with her I haven't felt in a while.
所以你不打算以捐赠者的身份参加派对咯
So you never actually attended the party as a donor?
你就打算一直工作了
You just worked the whole time?
我在幕后啊
I stayed behind the scenes.
反正我跟其他人也不怎么合得来
And I don't fit in with any of the other underwriters anyway.
而且她不喜欢富人
And she hates rich people,
所以我不知道该怎么告诉她我到底是谁
so I don't know what to do about telling her who I am.
你之前是怎么劝我
What about all the times you told me
告诉瑞安真♥相♥的
to just tell Ryan the truth?
你就像是个坏了的唱片一样
I mean, you were like a broken record.
一直说 诚实 诚实 诚实
"Honesty, honesty, honesty."
烦死我了
It got really annoying.
但结果成功了 他搬到了亚特兰大
But it worked out, and now he's moved to Atlanta.
那不一样啊 那是你
That's different. That was you. Mm.
她早晚都会发现的
She's gonna find out eventually,
说不定就在慈善活动的当晚
probably at the actual charity event.
除非你打算每次见她的时候
Unless you are planning on tending bar
都在吧台后面调酒
every time you see her.
我还没准备好
I'm not ready.
你说什么呢 竞价马上就要结束了
What are you talking about? The bidding's closing soon.
我知道 但我连目的陈述都没做完
Yeah, I know that, but I didn't finish the statement of purpose,
而且我也没有跟估价师
and I never talked to the appraiser
- 说明土地的价值 - 为什么啊
about the land's worth. Well, why not?
因为我一直在忙着廉姆和他朋友的事
Because I've been busy with Liam and his friend
我没时间了
and I ran out of time.
所以你说的对
So, you're right.
生活工作平衡是不可能的
You know, the work-life balance is impossible.
或者至少我非常不擅长
Or maybe I'm just, I don't know, I'm terrible at it.
没人说这很简单
Hey, no one ever said it was gonna be easy.
我花了很长时间才搞定
It took me a long time to figure it out.
你母亲可能会说我从来都没搞定过
Your mother might say I never did.
不过我倒是做对了一件事
I did do something right.
那就是养出来这么个聪明的女儿
I raised a very smart daughter.
我知道你会和我一样
I know that you will rise
面对挑战 慢慢成长
to the challenge just like I always managed to.
你说的对
You're right.
你倒是很擅长面对挑战
I mean, you do always rise to the challenge.
你谈了那么多比生意
You've done thousands of these deals.
我见过你毫无准备就走进会议室
I've seen you walk into meetings completely unprepared,
但从来没人能看出来
and nobody can ever tell the difference.
好吧 我
All right, I...
我决定把这些报告留给你了
am forwarding you these reports right now.
你来负责这次竞价
The bid is now in your court.
好
I'm on it.
我们可以另找个时间来讨论
And we will talk about your motivational speaking
你的开场词
another time.
乐意之至
I look forward to it.
但现在我要去祝酒了
But right now I have a toast to make.
科尔比 你在这干什么
Kirby, what are you doing here?
我住在这 我也想参加派对
I live here. And I want to party.
离寿司远点
Step away from the sushi.
这是给客人们的
It's for guests only.
你认为我看不到你偷溜进来吗
Did you think that I wouldn't catch you sneaking in?
拜托了夫人 我能再来一杯吗
: Please, ma'am, can I have some more?
你觉得
You don't think
我配不上你儿子对吧
I'm good enough for your son, do you?
你又提起来这事了 从后面把她送到楼上
You just picking up on that? Take her upstairs, the back way.
不 我还要去跳舞呢
Oh, no. I want to go to the dance floor.
剧集 | 新豪门恩怨(2017) | 导航列表