剧集 | 新豪门恩怨(2017) | 导航列表
-《新豪门恩怨》前情提要 - 也许我会搬去
Previously onDynasty...I'll be moving
- 米拉基酒店 - 也许你可以定个套房♥
into La Mirage.Maybe you can get adjoining suites
就在克里斯托和她新男朋友隔壁
with Cristal and her new boyfriend.
我想
I suppose
我可以担任你的治疗师
I could take over as your therapist.
但只是为了康复训练
But for PT only--
我不会搬回来 我们也不会复合
I'm not moving back in, and we're not back together.
这场离婚可要闹得难看了
This divorce is going to get very ugly.
我在协议里
I offered you this house
把这个房♥子给你是为了表示友好
in our settlement as a goodwill gesture.
但只要我们没离婚 一半的产权还是我的
But as long as we're still married, I own half of it.
而且在尘埃落定之前 我都要在这住
And I'm moving in until this is settled.
我们回家后我要去一趟健身房♥
I am hitting the gym when we get home.
这样放肆吃了两周
Two weeks of eating like this,
- 我的六块腹肌哟 - 我觉得
isn't good for the six-pack. Well, I thought
结婚的意义不就在于
the whole point of being married
你不用这样保持形象了吗
is that you don't have to work out anymore.
或者我们让飞机调头飞回马尔代夫
Or we can turn this plane around and go back to the Maldives
第二轮蜜月去
for Honeymoon: Part Deux.
虽然你的法语确实性感诱人
As much as your sexy knowledge of French tempts me,
但我们不能永远逃避现实
we can't avoid reality forever.
- 而且这次 我并不想 - 因为嫁给我
And for once, I don't want to.Because being married to me
是你此生最幸福的时刻是吗
is the happiest you've ever been?
是的
Yes, that,
外加这次我们作为美国
and because of this national TV interview
最新一对有权势的夫妇
with Meredith Prescott that we're doing
接受国家电视台的梅尔迪斯·普莱斯考特的采访
as one of America's newest power couples.
- 原来你是认真的啊 - 廉姆
You were serious about that?Liam,
我们现在有麻烦
we're in crisis.
卡灵顿亚特兰大集团倒闭了
Carrington Atlantic going under.
布莱克丢了庄园
Blake losing the manor.
我们的婚礼变成犯罪现场
Our wedding turning into a crime scene.
我需要一个平台堵住流言
I need a platform to shoot down these rumors
不然人还以为卡灵顿王朝要崩溃了
that the Carrington dynasty is imploding.
好吧 但如果这些"流言"是真的
Okay, but is it a problem that these "rumors"
还要紧么
are actually true?
要紧 大家对法♥伦♥无限公♥司♥的信心暴跌
Yes. Confidence in Fallon Unlimited is plummeting.
我本来有个资产管理集团
I had a wealth management group
准备投资八位数
ready to invest eight figures,
结果现在不敢投资了
and now they're afraid to commit.
但只要我让大家看到 现在的我前所未有地强大
But once I show everyone that I'm stronger than ever,
就没事了
all will be well.
你跟我说那是有权有势夫妇居家秀
You told me it's an "at home with the power couples" show,
那我们是不是终于可以
so does that mean that we can finally...
不不不 我们讨论过的
No, no, no, no, no. We discussed this.
庄园是我家 现在也是你家了
The manor is my home, and now it is yours, too.
我们 讨论过吗
Did... we discuss it?
应该是我替我们讨论了
Well, I might have discussed it for us.
赶紧吃 不然化了
Now, just eat your ice cream before it melts.
你看起来不错啊
MICHAEL: You look great.
是好看呢
"Great" great,
还是说被精神病捅了一刀之后气色不错
or great for someone who got stabbed by a psychopath?
- 呃 应该说都有吧 - 震惊
Ah, I'll go with both.Shocking,
我可是两周没出过门了
'cause I haven't been out of here in two weeks.
我要疯了
I'm losing my mind.
快跟我讲讲让人兴奋的事
Tell me something exciting.
确实有些足坛新闻
I do have some soccer news.
你是不是不知道兴奋两字怎么写啊
Do you not know what the word "exciting" means?
联盟封我为年度球队主
The league named me Owner of the Year.
哇 我没想到你能成功
Oh! Oh, I didn't think you could pull it off,
确实让人兴奋啊
but that is exciting!
恭喜
Congratulations!
啥兴奋
What's exciting?
除了我的女朋友正在拥抱前任
Besides my girlfriend hugging her ex.
卡尔亨被封为了
Culhane was just named
足球联赛的年度球队主
the soccer league Owner of the Year.
恭喜
Congratulations.
不过还好这是
It's a good thing they voted
昨晚的比赛之前投票决定的
before last night's Atlantix game, though.
进攻攻不下来
Offense couldn't finish.
防守一塌糊涂
Defense was terrible on the counter.
干嘛 我可是队医啊不是吗
What? I was the team doctor, remember?
好吧 医生
Okay, then, Doctor,
你觉得维克托·迪亚兹表现如何
what'd you think about Victor Diaz's performance?
不算最佳状态
Wasn't his best showing.
放过他吧
All right, cut him some slack.
可能他去年
Maybe his knee is still hurt
在米拉基酒店膝盖被人弄伤了 还在疼呢
from when those guys shattered it at La Mirage last year.
要是疼教练肯定知道
His trainer would know if he was hurt.
除非维克托撒谎了
Unless Victor lied to them about it.
所以我们得好好聊一聊
Which is why we're gonna have a little talk about things,
把这事说清楚
straighten this out.
年度球队主的经典办法
Classic Owner of the Year move right there.
克里斯托今早的康复训练如何
How did the rehab go with Cristal this morning?
你说哪个 身体康复还是精神
Which rehab? Physical or marital?
不是同一个么
I assumed they were one and the same.
是的 也都有成效
They are. And they're both improving.
我可能
I may even
会让她搬回来
ask her to move back in.
如果你还是庄园的主人是没问题
Which would be fine if you still owned the manor.
跟别说还有一两个问题
Not to mention one or two other problems.
- 其他什么问题 - 克里斯托知道
Other problems like what?Cristal is aware
你偷走了她诊所的基金
that you stole the foundation money for her clinic.
而且传言说 迦勒神父
And I've heard a rumor that Father Caleb
最近经常去米拉基酒店
has been visiting her often
看她
at La Mirage.
那我就只能见招拆招了
Well, then I'm just gonna have to up my game.
去找别的办法增加和她的接触
Mm.Find another way to get more time with her.
只要我开启魅力模式 没人能抗拒我古老的
When I turn it on, no one can resist that old...
布莱克魔法
Blake magic.
将军
Check.
说到将军
You know, speaking of checking...
你找到我失踪已久的朋友了吗
have you found my long-lost friend yet?
很可惜 还没找到
Sadly, he remains hidden.
东欧可不小
Eastern Europe is not small.
我需要你尽快找到他
I need you to find him. Soon.
就当我是和棋了吧
Well, I guess that one goes down as a draw.
连续四局了
Fourth one in a row.
我们得好好讨论一下采访的时候
We really need to discuss our grand entrance
如何盛大登场
for this interview.
- 我觉得我们可以 - 欢迎回来
I was thinking that maybe we...JEFF: Oh, welcome back,
新婚鸳鸯 欢迎你们回家
newlyweds. It's good to have you home.
- 我有好多问题 - 我只有一个
I have so many questions.I only have one.
为什么
Why is there an office
我家的门厅有个办公室
set up in the foyer of my house?
我也想问这个
Yeah, that was mine.
因为我现在住这里了
Well, because I live here now.
你母亲
Your mother
出♥卖♥♥♥了我
double-crossed me,
所以我修改了我们的离婚协议
so I amended our divorce settlement,
- 她签字之前我是不会搬出去的 - 行啊
and I won't be moving out until she signs it.Well,
就算这样合法合规 但是这里的房♥间多的很
even if that made sense, there are dozens of rooms
你可以去别的房♥间
in this house that you could set up in.
楼上我还真有个办公室
I mean, I literally have an office
和缝纫室
and a sewing room upstairs
- 但我从没去过 - 我得给你母亲施压
that I've never even seen.Well, I need to pressure your mother.
这样她才会更早同意我们离婚 我就能回家了
That way she'll agree to our divorce faster, and I can go home.
行吧 先不说
Okay, putting the fact
我们现在生活在情景喜剧里
that we are now living in a sitcom aside,
廉姆和我还有个非常重要的电视采访
Liam and I have an important TV interview
剧集 | 新豪门恩怨(2017) | 导航列表