剧集 | 新豪门恩怨(2017) | 导航列表
谢谢
Thank you. Hmm.
是啊 但是不 我很确定我面试很棒的
That's right. But no, I-I'm pretty sure I crushed it.
当然了
Of course you did.
西亚特兰大大学能有你这么聪明的人
Western Atlanta would be lucky
是多荣幸的事
to have your brilliant legal mind.
谢谢你这么说亲爱的
Aw, thanks, babe. That's really sweet.
他们确实说
And they did say
会给我发录取通知
that my acceptance letter is in the mail.
恭喜你啊
Congratulations!
真是个好消息
This is great news.
你干嘛表现得好像觉得这不是好消息似的
Why aren't you acting like it's great news?Oh,
是好消息 就是
it is. It's just, uh,
学费太贵了
you know, tuition's crazy expensive,
而且还没有奖学金
and there are no scholarships left.
但杜兰大学给我的奖学金却很多
And Tulane offered me a lot more money
所以我现在很纠结
to go there, so I'm torn.
那你是不是更喜欢这所学校呢
Well, do you like this school better?
是 但不仅如此
Sure. But it's not just about that.
如果我去杜兰
If I go to Tulane,
我 我就不用搬家
I-I don't have to move,
我不用继续再去俱乐部工作
and I could stop working at the club
可以集中精力在学校的事上
and focus on school instead.
作为一个商人 我经常听人说
As a businessman, I've been told several times
就是不能只因为钱而做决定
not to make decisions solely based on money.
这话也只有
Yeah, that's something
有钱人才会这么说
only a rich person can say.
钱在决定中起着很大的作用
Money is a huge part of this decision.
我做穷♥人♥的时间
I was a poor person
比我做富人的时间可长多了
for way longer than I've been rich.
相信我 我懂的
Trust me, I get it.
但是 我是说
But, I mean,
钱不应该是考虑的唯一因素
money can't be the only factor.
也许不是吧 但是
Maybe not. But the idea
考虑到法学院可能引起的债务
of-of racking up law school debt is...
让我很是焦虑
Ugh, it gives me heartburn.
更别提 我还要找地方住什么的
Not to mention, you know, finding a place to live and...
但是你喜欢亚特兰大不是吗
But you like Atlanta, right?
是 我是很喜欢 但是
Yeah, I-I love Atlanta. But, uh,
新奥尔良跟这里相比
you know, New Orleans has everything
也是什么都有 对吧
you've got here, right?
几乎什么都有
Well, almost everything.
迈克尔
ANDERS: Michael.
我听说你卖♥♥了亚特兰蒂斯
I heard you sold the Atlantix.
- 恭喜了 - 谢谢
Congratulations.Thank you.
喝一杯吗
Drink?
不不不 我还得保持清醒
No, no, no. Keeps me awake.
我把这个送到你房♥间去吗 卡尔亨先生
I'll put this on the room, Mr. Culhane?
马丁尼 谢谢
Uh, martini. Up. Thank you.
你住这吗
You're staying here?
就几晚
Eh, just for a few nights.
山姆给我准备了总统套房♥
Sam set me up in the presidential suite.
他认为我应该适应一下有钱人的生活
He thinks I need to work on being rich.
现在
And now
我一直在看网上的这些东西
I can't stop looking at this website.
我很熟悉 之前我花了几个晚上
I'm quite familiar with it. I've spent quite a few nights
帮布莱克参加拍卖♥♥
bidding on things for Blake.
- 看上什么东西了吗 - 我已经在这外套上面
Has something caught your eye?Well, I already splurged
花了不少钱了
on this jacket.
亚特兰蒂斯的一个选手推荐了他的造型师给我
One of the Atlantix players recommended his stylist.
百分百蒙古山羊绒
100% Mongolian goat wool.
开司米
That's cashmere.
很明显 俄♥国♥寡头喜欢
Apparently, Russian oligarchs love it.
但一件外套跟这个比起来就小儿科了
But a jacket is child's play compared to this.
这车可真不错
Oh, that is lovely.
- 那是 - 詹姆斯·邦德开的阿斯顿·马丁吗
Is that...An Aston Martin driven by James Bond?
没错 就是
Yes, it is.
我从小就一直想当个间谍
As a kid, I always wanted to be a spy,
而且我认为邦德是最酷的
and I thought Bond was the coolest.
我还喜欢车
And I love cars.Well,
我总是说 只要你买♥♥得起 就要对自己好一点
I always say if you can afford it, treat yourself.
但你还是要谨慎一点
But do check and make sure it is
确保这是007的车
007's Aston, hmm?
山姆说的对 你还是得学一下
'Cause Sam is right. You have a bit to learn
- 如何做富人 - 谢谢
about being rich. Thank you.
一个俄♥罗♥斯♥寡头到死都不会穿
A Russian oligarch wouldn't be seen dead
假开司米的
wearing fake cashmere.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
是的 只要你开口
Yes, sir. Just say the word,
我们就可以动手了
and we can get to work.
那咱们走起
Let's do this.
我们在全面削减开支
Well, we are making cuts across the board.
你们知道有句老话叫做后进先出
You know the old saying: last one hired, first one fired.
没听说过吗
No?
那现在听说了 安德斯会带你出去
Well, you do now. Anders will show you out.
你们俩做一样的工作
You two do the same job,
那么肯定有人是多余的
which makes one of you a redundancy.
你们俩打一架吧 谁赢谁就留下来
So, fight it out to see who gets to stay.
我开玩笑呢
: No, I'm just kidding with you.
你们俩都得走人
You're both fired.
命中靶心
Bull's-eye.
找出来谁叫杰米
Find out which one of these guys is Jamie
然后告诉他收拾东西
and tell him to pack up his desk.
杰米是个女人 先生
I think you'll find Jamie is a female, sir.
今天叫杰米可真是太糟糕了 把她也开了吧
Oh, it's a bad day to be Jamie. Fire her, too.
你不再需要这个了
Oh, uh, you won't be needing this anymore.
留下当个礼物吧
Take that as a souvenir.
还有人吗
Anyone else?
应该都在这了先生
I believe that's everyone, sir.
我不到48小时内就让法♥伦♥新并购的企业
I just made Fallon's new purchase profitable
开始盈利了
in less than 48 hours,
今晚 我要和克里斯托来个浪漫晚餐
and tonight, I am having a romantic dinner Cristal.
我感觉很好
I feel great.
你的方法非常有效
Your methods are effective.
我想法♥伦♥一定会很高兴的
I'm sure Fallon will be impressed.
我得先预定一下座位
I need to make this reservation first.
你干了什么啊
FALLON: What have you done?
为什么人们都在哭呢
And why are people crying?
你知道我最不喜欢公众场合下展示情绪的
You know I hate public displays of emotion.
我只是做了我该做的工作
Well, I'm just doing the job you hired me to do.
- 来我办公室 - 等我把电♥话♥打完
My office.Just let me finish this call.
马上来
Now.
我真不敢相信你竟然不跟我商量就开除了30名员工
I cannot believe you just fired 30 people without consulting me!
实际上只有29个
Actually, it was 29.
因为只有一个杰米
Turns out Jamie's just one person.
当我让你削减成本的时候
When I told you to cut costs,
我不是让你解雇员工
I didn't mean fire people.
解雇员工我自己也可以
I could have done that myself.
我是想让你创建出一种没有压力的文化氛围
I am trying to cultivate a stress-free culture here.
一个人们愿意来工作的地方
You know, a place where people actually want to come to work.
你知道的 这样公♥司♥才能成功
I mean, that is what makes a company successful.
我知道成功的公♥司♥是什么样
I know what a successful company is,
但是谢谢你的说教了
but thank you for the lesson.
瑜伽
And yoga
还有足疗什么的 那看上去有点
and pedicures at your desk, that's just a...
太没压力了
a little too stress-free.Okay.
这里不是卡灵顿亚特兰大集团
Well, guess what? This is not Carrington Atlantic,
我也不用按照你的方式做事
and I don't need to do things the way you did them
因为这是我的公♥司♥
because this is my company!
我明白 你想表现自己
I get it. You want to make your mark.
但你对于做CEO还是个新手
You're still new at the CEO thing.
剧集 | 新豪门恩怨(2017) | 导航列表