剧集 | 新豪门恩怨(2017) | 导航列表
- 桑切斯医生 这边 - 坚持住 亲爱的
ADAM: Dr. Sanchez, over here! Hang in there, sweetheart.
好了 什么情况
All right, what do we got?
左腹部有刀刺伤口 心率40 血压在下降
Stab wounds to the left abdomen. Heart rate's 40. BP's falling.
好 得赶紧进手术室 止住失血
Okay, we got to get in there and control the blood loss.
马上带她进手术室
Take her straight up to the O.R.
好了 慢着 你不能
Okay. Hold it. You're not going
再接近我女儿
anywhere near my daughter.
不不 安德斯
No, no, no, Anders,
法♥伦♥说是埃文·泰特干的 不是亚当
Fallon said Evan Tate did it, not Adam.
他跟这事没关系 拜托
He had nothing to do with it. Please,
我是外科医生 我可以帮忙啊老天
I'm a surgeon. I can help, for God's sake.
就像你帮你母亲那样吗 还是算了吧
Like you helped your mother? No, thank you.
我不清楚你们之间到底怎么回事
Okay, I'm not sure what is going on here,
不过现在最重要的是科尔比
but Kirby is all that matters right now.
拜托让他去吧 有什么情况好通知我们
Please let him go, so he can keep us updated.
有人能来帮忙吗
FALLON: Can we get some help here?
法♥伦♥ 你没事吧
Fallon, are you all right?
我想阻止他的
I tried to stop him.
爸爸 我没事没事 我只是担心你
Dad, I'm fine, I'm fine. I'm just worried about you.
你尽量放松
Just try to relax.
- 我感觉不到我的腿了 - 你
I can't feel my legs. You...
埃文干嘛要出现在剧场
Why would Evan just show up at the theater
想要杀你呢
and try to kill you?
我怎么知道 我忘了问他
Oh, I don't know. I forgot to ask him,
拿刀架着我的脖子干嘛呢
what with the knife at my throat.
布莱克及时赶到了那里帮我们阻止了他
LIAM: Blake got there just in time for us to stop him,
然后他们俩都狠狠地摔了下去
then they both took a bad fall.
科尔比最新情况怎么样
FALLON: What is the latest on Kirby?
她会没事的吧
Is she gonna be okay?
亚当陪她进了手术室
Well, Adam's with her in the O.R.
可能要一会儿才知道情况
It might take a while.
你坐下吧 你有点感到不安
Hey, You should sit down. You're upset.
不安吗 不
Upset? No.
我♥干♥嘛要感到不安
No. Why would I be upset?
今天这种大喜日子
I mean, this is the... kind of wedding day
真是每个女孩的梦中婚礼呢
every little girl dreams of,
先是把脚踝扭了
one that starts with a twisted ankle
最后被人拿刀架在脖子上
and ends with a knife at her throat,
真是童话故事里的剧情
and it's what fairy tales are made of.
应该叫迪士尼来拍电影了
Somebody should call Disney.
嘿
Hey.
- 你没事吧 - 当然没事
You okay? Of course.
我就是不喜欢笨手笨脚的护士
Okay? I just don't like clumsy nurses.
对 说的就是你
Yes, yes, I'm talking about you.
听我说 你经历了严重的创伤
Look, you've been through a serious trauma.
也许应该去看看医生 找个人聊聊
Maybe you should see a doctor. Talk to someone?
不 我没事 廉姆 我保证
No, I'm fine, Liam, I promise.
我现在担心的是布莱克和科尔比
Blake and Kirby are the ones I'm worried about,
因为这都是我的错
because this is all my fault.
他们都遭人袭击了
They both got attacked?
亚当说他们都
Adam said neither of them sustained
没有生命危险
life-threatening injuries,
不过现在也只能说这么多了
but that was all he could say for now.
希望他们俩都没事 至少科尔比没事
Well, I hope they're okay. Well, Kirby anyway.
要是死神来敲布莱克的门我是不会掉一滴眼泪的
Wouldn't shed a tear if Blake was knocking on death's door.
我觉得他也受的伤害够多了
I suppose he's been hurt enough,
考虑到我们设法夺走了他拥有的一切
considering we managed to take everything he owns.
绝对是我的高光时刻
Certainly the highlight of my day.
我的高光时刻就是成为卡灵顿庄园的新任女主人
Mm. Mine was becoming the new owner of Carrington Manor.
我只是过来顺便拿点东西
Well, I just, uh, came by to get a few things.
我会派搬家公♥司♥来拿剩余的
I'll send movers to get the rest.
明天我会跟律师见面
And I'm meeting with my lawyer tomorrow
再看一下离婚协议
to review the divorce settlement.
然后他会寄给你签字
He'll send it to you to sign,
看来就这样了
and I-I guess that's it.
你说得好像就是诀别了
You make it sound so final.
以后你还会见到我的 柯比先生
It's not that last you'll see of me, Mr. Colby.
毕竟 我们还是
After all, we are partners
开采钻石矿的新合伙人呢 记得吗
in a new diamond mine now, remember?
我怎么会忘
How could I forget?
那么 合同呢
So, uh, where's that contract?
你也知道那些律师 磨磨蹭蹭的
Oh, you know lawyers. They take forever.
不过他们正在起草
But they're working on it.
与此同时呢 我明天要跟
And in the meantime, I am meeting with
一个工头见面 这样我们好开始挖掘
a foreman tomorrow so we can start the excavation.
谢了 阿丽克西斯
Thanks, Alexis.
不仅是投资的事
Not just for the investment,
还有在离婚这事上这么冷静
but for keeping things chill in the divorce.
对我来说很重要
It means a lot.
柯尔曼医生 请拨133
MAN : Dr. Coleman, dial 133.
她怎么样了
How's she doing?
没有消息 没完没了的
Oh, no news. It's interminable.
我相信他们一定在尽全力救她
Well, I'm sure they're doing the best they can.
别担心 我去了阁楼
And don't worry, I went to the loft
跟雪莉·邓肯聊过了
and spoke to Shelly Duncan.
她吓坏了 不过我悄悄把她弄出来了
She was freaked out, but I got her out of there unnoticed.
你告诉了她我会跟她联♥系♥吗
Did you tell her I'll be in touch?
我说了 可是她说不用了
I did, but she said don't bother.
她会回到蒙大拿 换了电♥话♥号♥码
She's going back to Montana and changing her number.
她到底是谁啊
Who is she, anyway?
科尔比没事吧
Is Kirby okay?
他的下半生是不是都得
Are you gonna have to push Blake around in a wheelchair
在轮椅上度过了
for the rest of his life?
他们都会没事的
They're both gonna be fine.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
父亲脊柱有严重发炎
Father has severe inflammation of the spine,
导致临时瘫痪 不过及时治疗的话 假以时日
causing temporary paralysis, but with therapy and time,
他还能再次走路
he'll walk again.
他要求出院
He's demanding to be discharged.
科尔比呢
What about Kirby?
她感觉很疼痛 但是没有损伤重要器官
She's in a lot of pain, but no vital organs were damaged.
你们想见她的话现在救可以去了
You can go see her now if you want.
- 现在我们都以科尔比为重 - 是吗
Just know that we both want what's best for Kirby. Do we?
我之前说的话是认真的
I meant what I said earlier.
离我女儿远一点
Stay away from my daughter.
埃文·泰特在哪儿
Where is Evan Tate?
他在这儿吗 要是他在的话
Is he here? Because if he is,
你要是想找人终止这一切的话
and you're looking for someone to pull the plug,
我很乐意替你出手
I will happily volunteer.
他因为一些小伤接受了治疗
He's been treated for minor injuries
然后出院被警方关押了
and released into police custody.
他就是不停地大声咒骂
He just wouldn't stop ranting
说卡灵顿家族必须要为
on and on about how the Carringtons
他们的罪孽付出代价
need to pay for their sins.
他真是顽固 这点我承认
He's consistent, I'll give him that.
希望整个噩梦都结束了
Well, hopefully this whole nightmare's over.
终于来了
Finally.
你在杰夫家里真是待了不少时间啊
You certainly were at Jeff's a long time.
你是又想说服他重新跟你复婚吗
Were you trying to convince him to remarry you already?
多米尼克 嫉妒这个颜色不适合你
Oh, Dominique, jealousy is such an ugly color on you,
绿色也不适合
and green isn't so hot either.
我是担心
I was worried.
杰夫现在对我不太感冒
Jeff isn't exactly fond off me right now.
要是他发现挖钻石这事也有我的份儿
If he found out I was involved in the diamond mine,
他肯定不会同意的
he'd shut us down.
放心 他完全不知道
Relax, he has no idea.
而且在他资助我们挖掘费用之前
And we need to keep it that way until he
不能告诉他 我从离婚得到的
finances the dig. I can't afford it
赡养费负担不起这笔费用
on my own with what I'm getting in the divorce.
万一他发现结果他不是得到一半
And what happens when he finds out
剧集 | 新豪门恩怨(2017) | 导航列表