剧集 | 新豪门恩怨(2017) | 导航列表
也许她所有的装饰想法她都没时间考虑
Oh, probably all her decorating ideas she never got around to.
有很多文件 一些
There's a lot of that, some notes
关于让律师反诉的笔记
about calling lawyers to countersue.
还有个给亚当电汇二十万的收据
Receipt for a wire transfer to Adam for $200,000?
这是一个转寄地址
It's a forwarding address.
是我们炼油厂爆♥炸♥的那个小镇
To the same town where we had our refinery explosion.
这可能意味着很多
Well, that could mean anything.
不 这只意味着一件事
No, it means one thing.
就是亚当把钱给了某个当地人
It means that Adam fronted the money
让他们来攻击卡灵顿亚特兰大集团
to some local for the attack on C.A.
也就是说亚当在摧毁我的生活中
Which means that Adam played a key role
起了关键作用
in destroying my life.
感到背叛和受伤是每个人都会有的
Betrayal and hurt are valid emotions.
事实上 当你在摩尔达维亚
In fact, it's probably what Adam felt
要丢下亚当等死时 他也可能是这么想的
when you almost left him for dead in Moldavia.
你是说我活该这样吗
Are you telling me I deserved this?
不 不 只是你这么努力
No, no, it's just that you've fought so hard
才回到现在的样子
to get back to where you are.
你不会想一怒之下功亏一篑吧
You don't want to throw it away in a fit of rage.
我们得准备下一组了
We need to move on to the next look.
谁知道米拉贝拉什么时候能到
Can someone get me an ETA on Mirabella?
我从没想过你会这么专业
I never really thought you'd make it as a professional.
主要因为你之前一直嗑药
Mostly because you were always high.
说的合理
Ouch. But fair.
直到昨天 我都不确定你是否还活着
Until yesterday, I wasn't even sure if you were alive.
我想我最后一次见你是
I think the last time I saw you was...
当时把你留在急诊室的台阶上
...when I left you on the steps at the ER.
我应该留下来的
I should've stayed.
不 当然不是
No, absolutely not.
你离开是对的
You were right to leave.
我们在一起时很开心 但我把你带入歧途
What we had was fun, but I took you down a dangerous path.
你的离开正是给我的警钟
You skipping town was the wake-up call I needed.
第二天我就去了戒毒所
I checked myself into rehab the next day.
看来你真的做了些改变
It seems like you've really made something of yourself.
让人印象深刻
It's very impressive.
很鼓舞人心
Kind of inspiring.
米拉贝拉不来了 她和男朋友分手了
Mirabella's out. She broke up with her boyfriend,
剃了个光头 现在整个节目的调色板都关了
shaved her head, now the entire show's palette is off.
她是谁 她的经纪人是谁
And who is she and who reps her?
这是我朋友科尔比
Oh, this is my friend Kirby.
太好了 我们需要一个红头发的模特
Perfect. We need a redhead.
我不是模特
Oh. Uh, I'm-I'm not a model.
而且我头发更像是草莓色金发
And I'm really more of a strawberry blonde.
你刚才不是说你厌倦工作了吗
Weren't you just telling me that you're bored at work?
你其实是在帮我们
You'd actually be doing us a favor.
科琳 真是个惊喜
Corinne! What a nice surprise.
法♥伦♥ 我只是来告诉你一个好消息
Hi, Fallon. I just came to give you the good news
斯巴达奶昔 那家阻碍
that Spartan Shakes, the company impeding
你批准的公♥司♥ 退出了日程表
your approval, withdrew from the calendar.
难以置信
That's unbelievable.
难以置信的是廉姆
What's unbelievable is Liam
在调查我在证♥监♥会♥的
investigating my supposed misconduct
不当行为
at the SEC.
廉姆
Liam?
这应该是个误会
Well, that sounds like a mistake.
希望如此 否则你很难
I hope so. Otherwise you'll be waiting
上我的日程表了
a long time to get on my calendar.
让他别查了
Get him to drop it.
谢谢你给我这个机会 乔丹娜
Uh, thank you so much for the opportunity, Jordanna.
不 祝你今天过的愉快
Uh-- No, you have a good day.
-不好吗 - 他们想让我继续拍摄
- Didn't get it? - They want me back for the rest of the shoot.
让你做助手是错的
Well, I guess that quiz was wrong about you being a helper.
不 我要让全世界意识到
Well, no, I'm gonna help the world realize
我穿名牌衣服有多美
how fantastic I look in designer clothing.
等等 我得给奥利弗发短♥信♥
Wait, I need to text Oliver.
等等
Hold on.
他要一直当摄影师吗
Is he gonna be the photographer the whole time?
嗯 但没什么大不了的
Yeah, but it's not a big deal.
听着 相信我
Look, take it from me.
和前任一起工作真的令人
It can be confusing and heart-wrenching
很不舒服
to work with an ex.
你以为你会很专业
You think you can be professional,
但当灯光真的打下来的时候
and then the light hits in just the right way,
就太晚了
and then it's too late.
天呢 你和弗莱彻上♥床♥了
Oh, my God. You slept with Fletcher.
是啊
Of course I did.
我感觉很糟糕 好吗
And I feel awful about it, okay?
我一直躲着弗莱彻 躲着莱恩
I keep avoiding Fletcher, I keep avoiding Ryan,
我甚至不能照镜子 太糟糕了
I can't even look in the mirror. It's terrible.
很抱歉你要经历这些 萨米·乔
Oh, I'm sorry you're going through that, Sammy Jo,
但我会没事的 我保证 好吧
but I'm gonna be fine, I promise. Okay?
亚当和我是纯柏拉图式的
Adam and I are purely platonic.
奥利弗
Oliver.
我是说 奥利弗和我
I mean, Oliver and I.
嗯 听上去一点事都没有
Yeah. That's not concerning at all.
午饭要什么时候
So, when's lunch getting here?
我有点饿了
I'm kind of hungry.
很快
Soon.
你寻找新故事的进展如何
In the meantime, how's your search for a new story coming?
挺顺利的
Pretty good...
说谎
Lies.
我知道你在调查科琳
I know you're investigating Corinne.
根本没有午餐 对吧
There's not gonna be any lunch, is there?
只有听话的好丈夫才能吃午饭
Lunch is only for well-behaved husbands who follow orders.
怎么 你现在是法♥伦♥将军了
So, what, now you're General Fallon?
我每次见你都得按你说的做
I have to do exactly as you say
还要敬礼吗
and salute every time I see you?
不可能
That's not gonna happen.
这是事实 法♥伦♥
This is a real story, Fallon.
我要去见我爸爸的一个前VKI同事
I'm meeting with a former VKI colleague of my dad's
他因为内♥幕♥交易而身陷囹圄
who's behind bars for insider trading.
我不知道 也许他也被陷害了
I don't know, maybe he was set up, too.
这人叫什么
And what is this loser's name?
你不认识 他叫哈罗德
You don't know him. His name's Harold.
而且严格来说
And technically,
我照你说的做了
I did just as you asked.
我没有联♥系♥科琳
I didn't reach out to Corinne.
是吗 廉姆 所谓的漏洞防御吗
Oh, really, Liam? A loophole defense?
显然科琳
Obviously Corinne
会发现的 她也确实发现了
was going to find out, which she did,
还威胁说不会给我批准
and threaten to hold up my approval,
显然她也这么做了
which she also did.
等等 科琳拿你的批准威胁你
Wait, wait, wait. Corinne's holding your approval hostage?
我是说 法♥伦♥ 在这点上
I mean, Fallon, right there,
基本就是认罪了
that's basically an admission of guilt.
我不在乎她是否承认对林肯开枪 廉姆
I don't care if she admitted to shooting Lincoln, Liam.
我需要她的批准才能继续
I need her stamp of approval to move forward.
你知道我在这上面投了多少钱吗
I mean, do you have any idea what I have riding on this?
我们应该是一个团队的
We're supposed to be a team.
不不 如果我们是一个团队
No, no, no, no, no.. If we were a team,
你就不会要求我牺牲那些
you wouldn't ask me to sacrifice something
和我有利害关系的东西
you know I have a personal stake in.
我知道你赚的钱比我多
I know you make more money than I do,
但我的目标和你的一样重要
but my goals aren't any less important than yours.
事实上
Actually...
这一次它们不那么重要了
this time they are less important.
这是你必须要处理的事情
And that's just something you're gonna have to deal with.
不 我不这么认为
No. I don't think it is.
我要找出关于我父亲的真♥相♥
I need to find the truth out about my father.
我希望你能想出办法来支持我
And I hope you'll find a way to support me.
剧集 | 新豪门恩怨(2017) | 导航列表