剧集 | 新豪门恩怨(2017) | 导航列表
你把花送给你生命力的另一个女人吧
Why don't you give these to the other woman in your life?
生日快乐 混♥蛋♥
Happy birthday, jackass.
好吧
ALEXIS: Okay,
那就去找日本第二好的寿司厨师
so find the second-best sushi chef in Japan
然后带来 有什么难的吗
and fly him here. It's not that hard.
我有话要跟你说
We need to talk.
好像总是说不完呢
Seems we always do.
布莱克告诉我
Blake told me
地下没有钻石
there are no diamonds underground.
他们白白浪费了那么一大笔钱
That we're throwing good money after bad.
他还主动提出要从你手中购买♥♥这一文不值的开采权吗
And did he offer to buy the worthless rights from you?
他说对我感到抱歉
He told me he'd felt sorry for me
毕竟我经历了这么多
after everything I'd been through.
说这是他力所能及的
Said it was the least he could do.
哦 你这可怜的容易上当的家伙
Aw, you poor, gullible thing.
我认识布莱克都30年了
I have known Blake for over 30 years.
他的骨子里就没有慷慨仁慈这几个字
The man does not have a charitable bone in his body.
他只是为了控制你 好让你不相信我
He is trying to manipulate you and get you not to trust me.
你可别信以为真了
Please tell me that you didn't fall for it.
差点
Almost.
我决定打给矿物学家问问
I decided to call the mineralogist to get an update,
他告诉我这里确实没有钻石 于是我
and he told me there were no diamonds here as well, so I had
就从头到尾好好查了查
a background check done.
他以前为卡灵顿亚特兰大工作
He used to work for Carrington Atlantic.
和布莱克多年的交情了
He and Blake go back years.
我知道布莱克耍你了
Hmm, I knew Blake was playing you.
耍了我们
Playing us.
我们需要一个新矿物学家
We need a new mineralogist.
没错 找一个吧
Yes, well, get on that.
确保这个人没为布莱克工作过
And make sure it's someone who has never worked for Blake.
你能自己处理好吧
Can you handle that?
你知道对什么我处理的不好吗
You know what I can't handle?
你的态度
Your attitude.
记住
Remember...
这些开采权是属于我的
these rights belong to me.
所以你应该不会想忘恩负义吧
So you might not want to bite the hand
毕竟我会让你富得流油
that can make you filthy rich.
毕竟 我也会咬人
I bite back.
我们让摇滚铺天盖地
* We built this city on rock and roll
席卷整个城市
* We built this city...
不 玛蒂娜 我不想把会推迟到明天
No, Martina, I don't want to push the meeting to tomorrow.
你让她准备一壶咖啡
Why don't you tell her to just put on a pot of coffee
然后等着我 好吗
and wait for me, okay?
我们建设了这个城市
* We built this city...
法♥伦♥
LIAM: Fallon!
现在不是谈工作的时候
Now's not the time for business, okay?
现在是喝酒唱歌♥的时候
Now's the time for drunken singing.
我知道 我知道 我只是压力太大 有点累
I know, I know. I'm just, I'm stressed, I'm exhausted,
我本来想今天就到此为止了
and I'm ready to call it
但你们俩唱得多嗨啊
a night, but you two are killing it.
你想走了
No, you really want to go?
我不想
No, I don't want to,
但是我还有很多事要做
but I just have so much work to get through.
我们还有一辈子的时间可以唱歌♥呢
Well, I guess we have the rest of our lives to sing.
可纳什只待几天
Though Nash is only here
所以我希望你们俩能
for a couple days and I really wanted you guys
熟悉一下彼此
to get to know each other.
但如果你想叫车走人了 也没问题
But if you want to call a car, I get it.
好吧 就一首歌♥
Okay, one song.
好
Yes!
廉姆说你唱歌♥很厉害
Liam said you're a great singer.
- 我们可以来个二重唱 - 好
We can do a duet. Okay.
她又回到了众人视线中
* Now that she's back in the atmosphere
丘比特就在她身边围绕
* With drops of Jupiter in her hair
她就像是夏季 就像是雨滴
* She acts like summer and walks like rain
提醒我 该做出改变
* Reminds me that there's a time to change
自从她从月亮上走下来
* Since the return of her stay on the moon
她就想回春天
* She listens like spring and she talks
就像是六月 嘿
* Like June, hey...
但是请你告诉我 你是否从太阳上经过
* But tell me, did you sail across the sun?
你是否曾去过银河
* And did you make it to the Milky Way
看光芒如何褪色
* To see the lights all faded
如果我说这是天堂是否有些过
* And that heaven is overrated?
请告诉我 你是否曾为流星牵挂
* And tell me, did you fall for a shooting star?
一个永无伤痕的地方 你想不想我
* One without a permanent scar, and did you miss me
你在寻找自我
* While you were looking for yourself
你是否有机会跳舞
* And did you finally get a chance to dance
与天光一起
* Along the light of day?
你是否曾为流星牵挂
* And did you fall for a shooting star?
为流星牵挂
* Fall for a shooting star
现在你很孤单 在寻找自我
* And now you're lonely, looking for yourself
在寻找
* Out there.
我再唱一首吧
Okay, I'll do one more.
希望你今天没拍照
Mm-hmm, hope you didn't take any pictures on that thing.
说实话
To be fair...
派对结束了
the party is over.
这么说只要我拆了酒吧
Oh, does that mean my job is done
我的工作就完成咯
when I finish breaking this bar down?
然后我们可以聊聊
And we can talk about something
除了递你餐前点心之外的话题
other than passed hors d'oeuvres?
那得看看你的清理工作做得如何了
We'll see how you are with cleanup first.
我肯定不会担心照片的事
I shouldn't have worried about the photos so much.
他们一整晚都在自♥拍♥
They were taking selfies all night.
有些富人
Some rich people
之所以来这
only come to these things
就是为了在社交网络上发照片
just to flex on social media.
有些人肯定还是出于善意的
I'm sure some of them have good intentions.
你说的对
Yeah, you're right.
我这么说太不职业了
That was unprofessional of me.
麦克 别给我机会畅所欲言 否则你肯定会烦死的
Don't get me started or I'll end up talking your ear off, Mike.
没事啊 我有备用耳朵
It's okay... I have a spare.
好吧 那找一天我跟你吐槽
Maybe I'll take you up on that one day.
但现在我只想回家把这些累脚的鞋子脱掉
But for now I just got to get home and get these shoes off.
给你个补贴吧
Uh, small perk.
我们可以把没开瓶的酒
We get to take home
带回家
any unopened alcohol.
我就把把这个派对宠儿
Think I'll be taking this
带回家
as a party favor.
给你
Here you go.
我去把工作收个尾
I'm gonna finish wrapping things up.
嘿 你下周
Hey, you're...
也会参加活动吧
gonna be at the actual event next week, right?
当然
Of course.
如果你有时间的话
You know, if you're free,
我们的活动还需要一个像你这样的调酒师呢
we could really use a good bartender.
你住在庄园的时候
ALEXIS: You were much easier to find
好找多了
when you lived at the manor.
回避你也更容易
And you were easier to avoid.
我只是想你也许想知道
I just thought you'd like to know
计划进展顺利
that things are going as planned.
我们不是说好了我不会参与进去吗
I thought we agreed I wasn't getting involved.
你没必要参与啊
You don't have to.
亚当告诉我他不会带科尔比去派对了
Adam told me that he is not bringing Kirby to the party now.
我的派对
My party.
不是很好吗
Isn't that wonderful?
我可不会用这个词来形容
It's not the word I would use.
毕竟我女儿还是有感情的人
After all, my daughter does have feelings.
- 她会克服的 - 既然之前的那个她可以忘掉
She'll get over it. Well, I suppose if she got over the last one,
我想亚当她应该也可以
she could get over Adam.
奥利弗让亚当看上去就像个白马王子
Oliver made Adam look like Prince Charming.
剧集 | 新豪门恩怨(2017) | 导航列表