剧集 | 新豪门恩怨(2017) | 导航列表
嗯 绝对是不小心
Yeah. It was totally a mistake.
怎么样了
How did it go?
你说和科尔比么
With Kirby?
不 我是说医院董事会
No, with the hospital board.
- 克里斯托 我 - 没事的
Cristal, I'm... It's okay.
我知道本来就希望渺茫
I knew it was a long shot.
谢谢你努力了
Thank you for trying.
他们批准了
They approved it.
什么 真的吗
What? Really?
下周我们就可以在亚特兰大开始治疗
We can start treatment next week in Atlanta.
明天我把细节全都告诉你
I'll give you all the details tomorrow.
太好了
This is so great.
谢谢
Thank you.
这不会是冈纳森夫人做的
Please tell me that's not the last piece
最后一块象棋派了吧
of Mrs. Gunnerson's chess pie.
我本来还指望靠这玩意治愈
I was really counting on that to get me through the shame
摧毁了家族商业王朝的羞愧呢
of destroying my family dynasty.
而且刚才生日派对我什么都没吃
Also, I didn't eat anything at the sweet sixteen.
就是最后一块了
It is the last piece.
也许我该说抱歉
I would say sorry,
但是这派是我在这个世界上
but this pie is my only consolation
唯一的安慰了 因为发现自己竞争不过年轻人了
in a world in which apparently I'm too old to compete. Mm.
为了让你开心一下
If it makes you feel any better,
今晚我刚被评价说过于年轻所以被直接忽视了
tonight I was passed over for being too young.
看起来对于女人来说 无论什么时候从商都不是合适的年龄
Evidently there is no right age to be a woman in business.
只要一提到工作 那就是另外一回事了
It would be one thing if it was about the work.
我做的真的不错的
I did really good work.
但是一个老家伙认为我的设计没有销路 然后就这样了
But one old man doesn't think I'm marketable, so that's it.
看来你还是要成为一个金发碧眼的年轻小姑娘
Turns out you still have to be a blonde pixie
然后在Ins上拥有几十万的粉丝
with a half a million Instagram followers
这样才能过关
to make it past the gatekeepers.
你说的对
You're right.
也许
Maybe...
我们不用等某些人
we can't wait for the patriarchy
来认可我们
to decide we're worthy.
也许我们应该用自己的方式做事
Maybe we have to do this our way,
直到他们再也无法忽视我们
until we can't be denied.
谢谢你 多米尼克
Thank you, Dominique.
天都快亮了
ANDERS: It's almost dawn.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
- 出去了 - 这答案可不行
Out. Uh, that's not a good enough answer.
好吧 跟奥利弗在一起
Fine. Out with Oliver.
我还需要提醒你
Do I need to remind you
上次你跟奥利弗在一起时
that the last time you got involved with Oliver,
你把自己弄到监狱里去了吗
you went to jail?
你能知道什么
And what would you know about it?
你当时都不在我身边
You weren't even around.
不管我在哪 我都在关心着你
I've always watched out for you, wherever I was.
- 你以为是谁给你付的律师费 - 行吧 我谢谢你哈
Well, who do you think paid for your barrister? Gee, thanks.
我给你颁个好父亲奖吧
Let me just go find your "father of the year" award.
你真的又想回到过去吗
Do you really want to go back to all that?
你当时抢了一个养老院 真是够了
You robbed a nursing home, for God's sake.
别说教了 我已经成年了
Spare me the lecture. I'm an adult.
没错
Now you see, that's
这是你说的唯一我和你意见一致的话
the first thing you've said that I agree with.
你是成年人 可以随心所欲
You are an adult, and you are free
过自己的生活
to you live your life any way you like.
但是在这不行
Just not here.
这样不行
And not like this.
你打算把我踢出家门吗
So you're kicking me out?
除非你决定改变自己的行为
Unless you decide you want to change your behavior.
那就没什么好说的了
So, there's nothing further to discuss.
相信我 这是为你好
Trust me, for your own good.
等你准备好了 我还在这等你
When you're ready, I'll be here.
不 你不会的
No, you won't.
因为你只会抛弃我
Because all you've ever done is abandon me.
- 利奥 - 嘿 谢谢你能过来
Leo, hey. Thanks for coming.
我们今天应该定下来
So, we should have a date set for your hearing
听证会的日期
by the end of the day.
太好了
Great news. Yep.
评估委员会的今天晚些时候
The crew's gonna stop by here later
会来看场地 你别走开
to look at the site. Stick around.
接下来的几个月
You'll be spending a lot of time with them
你都需要和他们相处
over the next couple of months.
你应该先熟悉一下这些人
You should probably get used to the faces.
嗯 我正好要跟你说一下这事
Yeah, I need to talk to you about that.
你看哈
You see, um,
我同意请你们的工程队可能有点过于着急了
hiring your crew might have been a little premature,
我们应该放慢一下脚步
and we need to pump the brakes.
我的合作伙伴和我想评估一下
My partner and I want to evaluate
我们所有的可能性 然后再跟你确定工程队的事
all our options before we completely commit to you.
没问题 我了解
No problem. I get it.
真的吗
You do?
谢谢你的理解
Thanks for understanding.
那我也想你明白一件事
Just like I'm sure you get that...
我不能保证委员会的审核你可以通过
I can't guarantee you a spot on the council schedule
既然我们不再合作了
if we're no longer working together.
不管会不会和你们合作
Whether we hire you or not,
- 我都愿意付你管理费用 - 问题是
I'm happy to pay your administrative fee. Thing is...
我不知道还能不能相信你了
I just don't know if I can trust you anymore.
我的人应该也不太接受
And my guys really don't like it
你这种喜欢食言的人
when someone goes back on their word.
我知道 但是
Well, I'm sure, but...
我能怎么说呢
What can I say?
他们都是急性子
They're hotheads.
有时候他们可能会控制不了自己
Sometimes they act out in not so pleasant ways.
当然了 我想你的酒店应该不会有问题
I'm sure your hotel will be fine, though.
你是在威胁我吗
Is this some kind of threat?
这只是
It's, uh...
友好的建议而已
free advice.
这么着吧 就当我刚才的话没说
You know what? Forget I said anything.
我们会用你的工程队
We'll use your crew.
他们应该很合适
They sound great.
很好
Perfect.
过会我给你电♥话♥ 告诉你听证会的进展
I'll give you a call in a couple of hours about that hearing.
早餐就开始喝上了吗
Drinking breakfast again?
这可不是什么好兆头
Never a good sign.
亚当发现了我做的事
Adam found out what I did
决定以后都不再理我了
and never wants to speak to me again.
而且奥利弗还在这
And since Oliver is still in town,
我想接下来你就只能请警♥察♥解决问题了
I can only assume that you are going from here to the police.
我不会的
I am not.
- 来一杯一样的 - 你说什么
Same, please. Excuse me?
昨天晚上 我让科尔比离开了庄园
Last night, I asked Kirby to leave the manor.
我都不知道自己下次跟她说话是什么时候
I don't know when I'll talk to her again.
这么说你要来严厉的父爱这一手咯
So you went with tough love?
我只是没办法
I did what I had to do.
问题是 我们已经失去了一个孩子
The point is, you and I have already lost a child.
我现在又失去了一个
And now I've lost a second one.
如果你有任何办法可以修复
If there's any chance that you can repair
你和亚当的关系
your relationship with Adam,
我都不会妨碍你
I'm not gonna get in the way.
我会毁掉录音
I destroyed the recording.
保证你儿子的安全
Your son is safe.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们真是不省心 是不是
They sure don't make it easy, do they?
敬父母
To parenthood.
敬我们
Indeed.
股价40美元 不能够吧
$40 a share? That can't be right.
剧集 | 新豪门恩怨(2017) | 导航列表