剧集 | 新豪门恩怨(2017) | 导航列表
《新豪门恩怨》前情提要
Previously onDynasty...
摩尔达维亚石油遭受污染
The Moldavian oil was tainted
导致炼油厂爆♥炸♥
causing an explosion in the refinery.
布莱克损失了五亿美金
ALEXIS: Blake lost half a billion dollars.
这才刚刚开始
And this is just the beginning.
我们现在怎么办
What do we do now?
我不能再这样下去了 我们不幸福
I can't do this anymore. We're not happy.
几乎都不知道我们是谁了
We barely know who we are anymore.
他们停止了那场表演
VANESSA:They pulled the plug on the show.
行啊 那我们就搞个大的
Fine. We'll do bigger things now.
我要结婚了
FALLON: I'm getting married.
最好我们不要出去玩
I think it's best that we don't go out
或者见面了
or see each other.
亚当很危险
ANDERS: Adam's dangerous.
他有伤害别人的历史
He has a history of hurting people.
你不喜欢我跟亚当约会
KIRBY: You don't like that I'm dating Adam,
利用谎言骗我们分手
and you're using lies to break us up.
那么你去北方干什么
So what are you going to be doing up north?
- 抓飞鱼吗 - 不如说是打猎
Some fly-fishing?More like hunting.
你随便逃离婚礼 劳拉
Feel free to skip the wedding, Laura.
我相信廉姆肯定能另找一个
I'm sure Liam can find someone just as cold
毫无感情的冷血动物走红毯的
and unfeeling to walk him down the aisle.
天堂天使
Heavenly angel
铜制拱门
Copper arch.
天使
Angel...
木制留言簿
Wooden guestbook.
白玫瑰
White roses.
天堂天使
Heavenly angel...
《我们微笑》 但是预备好
"Us laughing," but keep "us holding hands"
《我们手牵手》
on standby.
自从我们见面
Since we met
我就不能忘怀
I can't forget...
克里斯托
Cristal?
这是什么
What is this?
蛋糕上的装饰
It's the cake topper.
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
对 梅琳达
Yes, Melinda.
有问题
There is a problem.
蛋糕顶饰应该是金制品
The cake topper was supposed to be gold,
而不是水晶
not crystal.
我没看到黄金
I don't see any gold.
- 你看到了吗 - 要不我等会儿再来
Do you?Uh, maybe I'll come back.
不 不许走
No, don't move.
那我就留下
Or I can stay.
其他人闪开
Everyone else, move!
我们要求的是24克拉套餐
I mean, we requested the 24-carat package.
你觉得史文是想破环我们的婚礼吗
Do you think Sven is trying to sabotage our wedding?
当然不是
Of course not.
再说我也不知道史文是谁
I also don't know who Sven is.
听我说
Hey, hey, look.
就是个蛋糕顶饰而已
It's just a cake topper.
就是个蛋糕顶饰可不够好
"Just a cake topper" isn't good enough.
这次婚礼是我们打破疯狂怪圈的机会
This wedding is our chance to break the cycle of craziness.
- 我不想出什么闹剧 - 我也是
I just want drama-free.And so do I.
我们会的 不管我们用什么蛋糕顶饰
And we will have that, no matter which cake topper we use.
不 不要
No, no, no, no!
这下好了
Well, that's great.
现在你被斩首了
Now you've been decapitated.
我向你保证 什么都不会发生
I promise you that nothing, not even...
就算砍了我的头
...my head getting chopped off,
也不能阻止我们重新开始
will stop us from our fresh start.
来吧 宝贝 摇摆
Come on, baby, let's ride
嘿 退后一步 宝贝
Hey, step down, baby
跳进来
Just hop inside...
好了 吉莉安 这里可以了
Okay, Gillian, that's enough in here.
现在去泳池边拍一些
Something by the pool now.
这个拍照的主意真的很棒
Ah, this photo shoot was a fabulous idea.
那是你自己的想法
If you do say so yourself.
我们就要推♥翻♥亚特兰大的疯国王了
We are about to dethrone Atlanta's mad king.
应该让人们看到我们是一队强大的组合
People need to see us for the power couple that we are.
阿丽克西斯 我跟你说了
Alexis, I told you
- 那方面我想慢慢来 - 我知道
I want to take it slow on that front, okay?I know.
不过现在那个卡灵顿亚特兰大公♥司♥基本上一文不值
But now that Carrington Atlantic is essentially worthless,
离我们永远搞垮布莱克只有一步之遥了
we are just one move from crushing Blake for good.
如果你这么说的话
Well, when you put it that way.
我去换身衣服好在泳池边拍照
Mm.I'm gonna get changed into my poolside look.
你真的告诉安德斯火灾的事了
You actually told Anders about the fire?
- 你在想啥呢 - 别那么大惊小怪的
What were you thinking?Don't get your scrubs in a bunch.
他问起这件事故 我什么
He asked about the accident, but I kept
都没说 说明他起疑心了
my mouth shut, which means he's guessing.
可是他不会放手 因为我在跟科尔比约会
But he's not letting go of it because I'm dating Kirby.
有个简单的解决办法
Well, there's an easy solution to that.
别再继续招惹他了
Stop schtupping his evil spawn.
他就像条恶犬
He's like this starving dog
寻找骨头 他就想一口吃了我
looking for a bone, and he just wants to sink
如果不是因为火灾
his teeth into me, if not for the fire,
- 那就是因为别的事 - 实际上
then for something else.If he is, in fact,
如果他真的在找其它麻烦 那你最好
digging for more bones, then you better get that old dog
处理好那条老狗 别让他抓到什么把柄
off the scent and make sure he doesn't find any.
德福罗女士 你id客人到了
BUTLER: Ms. Devereaux, your guest has arrived.
芭芭拉
Barbara.
我的犯罪搭档
My business partner in crime.
一如既往光彩照人哪
Looking fantastic as always.
多米尼克 荣幸
Dominique. A pleasure.
我想问问进展 过几天我们就要
I wanted to check in, since we begin production
开始生产多玛诗尼了
on Doma-sleek in a few days.
很高兴你打电♥话♥了
I'm glad you called.
我们需要谈谈取消德福罗家族的事
We need to discuss House of Deveraux's cancellation.
那个吗
Oh, that?
那是好消息
That's good news.
请坐吧
Please, sit.
现在我们可以重塑公♥司♥品牌形象
Now we can rebrand as a fashion-focused company,
利用我的名字来打造
using my name to expand
一个时尚睡衣系列的商业帝国
the sleepwear line into an empire.
我同意资助你的产品 是因为你承诺
I agreed to fund your line because I was promised
在秀场可以免费植入广♥告♥
free advertising and placement via the show.
既然这一点不可能达成
Since that's no longer happening,
那我也不愿投资了
neither is my investment.
收益那么少 风险太高了
It's just too much risk for minimal reward.
如果我可以减轻一些前期风险呢
What if I can relieve some of that up-front risk?
我大概能凑出25%的资金
I can probably scrape together 25%.
25%
Twenty-five.
翻倍的话 我可以考虑
Double that, and I'll consider it.
三天后就要开始生产了
With production starting in three days?
我怎么可能这么快
How do you expect me
凑齐那么多资金
to come up with that much cash that quickly?
你是卡灵顿·科尔比啊 不是吗
You're a Carrington-Colby, right?
你肯定能想出办法的
I'm sure you'll find a way.
我刚说服了
BLAKE: I just convinced
斯卡登储贷公♥司♥的艾瑞克·费舍尔
Eric Fischer with Skadden Savings and Loan
听取我的短期贷款计划
to hear my short-term loan proposal.
如果他同意 我们就可以购买♥♥足够的石油
And if he approves, we can buy enough oil to cover
弥补我们在炼油厂爆♥炸♥中的损失
what we lost in the refinery explosion
- 救我们于水火 - 有多少时间呢
and save our asses.What's our timeline?
48小时内拿到贷款 补足供应
48 hours to secure the loan and replenish our supply
否则我们目前所有合同都会违约
or we default on all our current contracts
卡灵顿亚特兰大公♥司♥就彻底破产
and completely bankrupt Carrington Atlantic.
- 那就没什么压力了 - 问题是 艾瑞克只能1点见我
Oh, so no pressure then.Problem is, Eric can only meet at 1:00.
我已经约好中午见克里斯托
I'm already meeting Cristal at La Mirage at noon.
她终于肯给我机会让我道歉
She's finally giving me a chance to apologize.
剧集 | 新豪门恩怨(2017) | 导航列表