剧集 | 新豪门恩怨(2017) | 导航列表
-《新豪门恩怨》前情提要 - 你跟弗莱彻上♥床♥了
Previously on Dynasty... KIRBY: You slept with Fletcher.
我也很内疚好吗 我一直躲着弗莱彻
And I feel awful about it, okay? I keep avoiding Fletcher,
一直躲着莱恩 感觉太操蛋了
I keep avoiding Ryan. It's terrible.
- 奥利弗 - 谁
KIRBY: Oliver? SAM: Who?
我当初在澳大利亚的前任
My ex from back in Australia.
你是应该离开 我把你带上了一条危险的道路
You were right to leave. I took you down a dangerous path.
我得找到我父亲的真♥相♥
I need to find the truth out about my father.
我觉得他是被谋杀的
I think he was murdered.
我已经找到了一条
LIAM: I've already tracked down a lead
有利于我找到真♥相♥的线索
who can get me closer to the truth.
我真的不希望你这样
I really don't want you to do this.
但我必须这样 法♥伦♥
But it's something I need to do, Fallon.
晚期恶性胶质瘤
ADAM: The mass is a stage 4 glioblastoma.
我现在该怎么办
So what do I do now?
你应该告诉那些你爱的人
I think the time has come for you to tell the people you love.
太棒了
That was amazing.
我们应该弄一支自己的赛车队伍
You know, we should start our own race team.
虽然用不着我来开
What? I don't have to drive,
但我拐弯确实拐得漂亮对吧
but I did take those turns pretty smooth, huh?
我觉得你很喜欢在没有别的车的情况下
I had a feeling you'd love driving in circles
疯狂绕圈飙速度
as fast as you could with no traffic.
我给咱们安排了很多计划
I have a whole list of things planned for us.
是吗 比如呢 我的心脏要受不了了
Yeah? Like what? My heart can't take it. Mm-hmm.
有些另类的冒险
Well, some adventures will be of a different kind.
我不是抱怨哈
Not that I'm complaining,
不过你到底是怎么了
but what exactly has gotten into you?
医院主任
Hospital chief of staff
休假了
taking the day off?
是迟到了
Going in late.
在等科尔比夜拍回来
Waiting for Kirby to come back from her night shoot.
你们刚才是赛车去了么
Did I just hear you went auto racing?
嗯 克里斯托给我买♥♥下了跑道
Yeah. Cristal bought out the speedway just for me.
不过她踩油门
Although her foot was a little heavier
比我还狠呢
on the pedal than mine was.
哇 这么早
Wow, that sounds like
就去玩
a lot of excitement
这么刺♥激♥的啊
for such an early hour.
给我们留下新回忆
Well, it's never too early
什么时候都不算早
to start creating new memories.
感觉还有点不安全
Seems a little unsafe, though.
布雷克 去放泡澡水吧
Blake, would you go start a bath for us?
多放点泡泡
Lots of bubbles. Mm-hmm.
我带上草莓和香槟
I'll grab the strawberries and champagne.
我喜欢留下新回忆
I love creating new memories.
你疯了吗 你之前昏过去过
Are you insane? You've already passed out.
- 你就不怕时速快两百码的时候昏过去吗 - 我没有
What if you fainted at a hundred miles an hour? Well, I didn't.
听着 我有两个选择
Look, I've got two options:
做手术 不过死在手术台上的风险很大
a surgery that probably ends with me dying on the table
或者化疗 最后搞不好还是慢慢病死
or chemo that makes me sick and I still end up dying.
那我肯定选第三个选项啊
So I'm going with option three:
珍惜剩下的日子 好好享受人生
live life to the fullest in the short time I have left.
你感觉还好吗 辛苦了一晚上了
How you feeling? That was a long night of work.
我真的是累的要死
I can't believe how exhausted I am.
以前看到有模特
I used to make fun of models
抱怨说她们的工作太辛苦 我都会嘲笑她们 但是
who complained about their jobs being difficult, but...
现在我收回那些恶毒的想法
I take back every nasty thought.
而且还没结束呢
And it's not over yet.
咱们还得去谢莉·贝利的派对
We still got to go to the Cherie Belle party
吃鸡尾酒早餐
for their Bellini breakfast.
什么 我不能去派对
What? I can't go to a party.
你必须去
You have to.
能跟妮莎·洛克哈特见面的机会怎么能错过
You can't miss a chance to meet Nisha Lockhart.
- 不能错过吗 - 她是公♥司♥首脑
I can't? She's the head of the company
而且正在亲自挑选下一任香水代言人
and personally picking the face for their next perfume campaign,
而且你不给她见到你的机会
and she can't pick this face
她还怎么选你呢
unless it's right in front of her.
她特别要求要找有新人才 给项目带来活力
She's specifically looking for new talent to shake things up.
除非你对这种事没有兴趣
Unless this isn't something you're into.
不 我有兴趣 我知道如果我想在这行发展
No, I am. I-I know I have to do whatever it takes
就得拼尽全力 我只是
if I want this career, I just...
希望不至于要一直喝个烂醉
wish that staying awake wasn't what it took right now.
你的代价不只是要喝醉
It's gonna take more than staying awake.
妮莎是个完美主义者 你必须精力十足
Nisha is a perfectionist. You have to be on.
我可以给你个能帮到你的东西
I'd offer you something to get you through it,
但你说过这是个千载难逢的机会
but you did say that was a one-time thing.
好吧
Okay.
只是为了撑过派对 拿到工作机会
Just to get through the party. And get this job.
我跑了整整三家面包店
Okay, so I had to drive to three different bakeries
一家咖啡店 但我找到了你最喜欢的
and one café, but I finally found your favorite,
加了燕麦片的低脂蓝莓松饼
a low-fat cran-blueberry muffin with oat flakes.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
不是说给你送松饼来了吗
Did you not just hear my whole muffin story?
我觉着我们最近见面机会太少了
I just thought that we haven't been seeing each other enough,
或者说根本没见面 所以我想上课前
or at all, so, uh, I wanted to surprise you with breakfast
给你个惊喜啊
before I have to go to class.
你不喜欢这个松饼吗
Is this not your favorite muffin?
- 额 没 我很喜欢的 - 好
Uh, no, no, it is. Totally. Okay.
你太体贴了 不过
It's so sweet of you. It's just, um...
额 但是外面卖♥♥的松饼的种类有很多
you know, there are a lot of muffins out there,
有时候会让人搞混 所以呢
and, uh, sometimes it gets confusing, and you, um,
经常要换换口味
you try an old one every once in a while.
额 嗯
Uh, okay.
不好意思 我 额
I-I'm sorry, I'm just, uh,
现在压力真的很大 因为我
I'm just really stressed right now because I have a...
我晚点还要和无限团队开会
I have a meeting with the Infinity Team later,
你也知道我得以最佳状态出现
and you know I have to get in the right headspace.
你现在为项目扩展这么努力
I'm so proud of how hard you're working
我很骄傲
for this expansion deal.
我只希望等我上完法律合同课
I just wish I was finished with contract classes
就可以来帮你了
so I could help with it.
我觉得你还是别插手吧
Yeah, I think it's best if you stay out of it.
我 开玩笑的
I was, I was joking.
- 噢 - 不过 要不我们
Oh. Um, but, hey, maybe we can, uh,
晚点我们一起吃个晚饭
we can grab a quick dinner later
然后我就得复习期中考试去了
before I have to study for midterms?
- 嗯 可以 - 好
Yeah, sure. Mm-hmm. Yeah?
- 回头见 - 回头见
I'll see you. See you.
诶 不好意思
Hey. Excuse me.
早安
Good morning.
你潜伏多久了
How long have you been lurking?
我没潜伏 我刚到的
I'm not lurking. I just got here.
给你的
For you.
好消息 布莱恩基本就要敲定了
Good news. Blaine is almost ready to close.
不过我们还有个私人问题
Uh, but we-we still have a personal question on the table.
我说我想和你在一起 你说你有男朋友
I told you I wanted to be with you, you told me
但是我们却上♥床♥了
you had a boyfriend, and then we slept together.
后来你就一直躲着我
And since then, you've clearly been avoiding me.
嗯 对不起
Uh, yeah, I'm-I'm sorry.
我懂 你现在要处理的事太多了
No, I get it, you got a lot on your plate with this deal.
但我们得好好谈谈
But we are gonna need to have a real talk.
别拖太久 好吧
Sometime soon, okay?
嗯
All right.
拜拜
See you.
你不是在上班吗
I thought you'd be at work.
- 我以为你早就该回家了 - 对不起
I thought you'd be home hours ago. I'm sorry.
拍摄拖了很久 然后我们还得去工作派对
The shoot went late and then we had to go to a work party after.
你说的我们 是你和奥利弗吧
I assume the "we" you're referring to is you and Oliver?
嗯 因为他是摄影师
Yes. Because he's the photographer.
相信我 说是派对
Trust me, it was more work
其实就是工作 就像你明晚医院的鸡尾酒宴会一样
than party, like your hospital cocktail thingy tomorrow night.
剧集 | 新豪门恩怨(2017) | 导航列表