剧集 | 新豪门恩怨(2017) | 导航列表
希望你有个好猎头
I hope you have a great headhunter,
因为你被解雇了
because you are fired!
我去把他的车开过来
I'll go grab his car for him.
她说我唯一在乎的人
She said the only person
就是我自己
I cared about was me,
为了上位我会不惜一切代价
and that I would do whatever it takes to be on top.
我记得那曾是件好事
Well, I remember when that was a good thing.
这是有原因的
There's a reason
猎头公♥司♥已经为我找到了两份工作
that headhunter already found me two opportunities.
好吧 也许是因为
Hmm, well, perhaps,
像抽烟和喝倒彩
like smoking and catcalling,
原始的野心已经不再流行了 先生
raw ambition is no longer in vogue, sir.
跟我说实话 安德斯
Tell me the truth, Anders.
我的视野狭窄吗
Do I have tunnel vision?
因为我觉得我已经在
Because I think I've done as good a job
作为行业领袖
as possible at balancing
以及其他事之间
being a captain of industry
做的很好了
and... and everything else.
你确实因为工作
Well, you did miss the birth
错过了见证所有孩子的出生
of all of your children because of work,
你为了卡灵顿集团的一笔生意
you had sex with your son-in-law's mother
跟你女婿的母亲上♥床♥
to close a deal for C.A.,
还有 最近你去了莫尔达维亚
and most recently, you went to Moldavia
但当时留在家里可能
when it might have suited your marriage better
对你们的婚姻更有利
to have stayed home.
但这只是我的看法 先生
But that's just my opinion, sir.
抱歉我不该问
I'm sorry I asked.
也许法♥伦♥觉得杜松子酒
Perhaps Fallon feels like gin--
非常不受欢迎
extremely unappreciated.
就凭我们在贝利桌上
Based on nothing more than the amazing sex
不错的啪啪啪
we had on Bailey's desk
以及刚才在床上的体验 我很高兴地说
and what just went down between the sheets, I'm happy to say
老亚当又回来了
seems like the old Adam's back.
显然 一点小技巧就能帮上大忙
Apparently, a little skullduggery goes a long way.
我的家人总是忙于做什么大事
You know, my family has always moved on to the next big thing,
而将我抛诸脑后 谢谢
and I've been left behind. Thank you
你的耐心
for your patience.
我知道我现在想要什么
I know what I want now,
我要去追寻
and I'm going after it.
尤其是现在贝利已经不会再挡路了
Especially now that Bailey's out of the way.
她走了吗
She's gone?
下班就被炒了
Fired at the end of the day.
很明显
Yup, apparently,
她的反应显示出
her reaction highlighted her inability
她无法在危机中保持冷静
to remain calm during a crisis.
她的职业素养受到了质疑
Her professionalism was called into question.
我不知道
Hmm, I don't know about that.
有些东西在我看来很专业
Some of that stuff seemed pretty professional to me.
这只是开始
This is just the beginning.
我要控制医院和医院里的一切 科尔比
I'm gonna control that hospital and everything in it, Kirby.
医院正在进行一项有前途的研究
There's promising research happening.
- 什么意思 - 不管
- What do you mean? - The value
上面署有谁的名字 这项研究的价值
of what might be discovered is in the billions
可能有数十亿美元
for whoever has their name on it.
我要确保我的名字在上面
And I'm gonna make sure that my name is on it.
也就是说法♥伦♥和布莱克
Which means that Fallon and Blake...
他们不会是这个家庭里
they won't be the only two in this family
唯一受人尊敬的两个人
that people respect.
这是要干什么
What are these for?
它们很漂亮
They're gorgeous.
我言语无法表达
I wish I could say nothing.
这是我感谢你让我大开眼界的方式
They're my way of thanking you for opening up my eyes.
好吧 不客气
Well, you're certainly welcome.
法♥伦♥是下一个
Fallon's next.
她不会收到花的 你值得更多
She's not getting flowers. You deserve more.
视野狭窄的问题
You know, the problem with tunnel vision is
只有打开眼界才能解决
you can't see it until you're out of the tunnel.
我总是把自己的需求放在你之前
I put my needs and my wants before yours too many times,
这就是我们婚姻破裂的原因
and that's why our marriage collapsed.
我不应该有外遇
I shouldn't have had an affair.
我很惊讶你能容忍♥我
I'm surprised that you put up with me
那么久
as long as you did.
我失去的已经够多了
I've lost enough already.
我不想再失去任何真正重要的东西
I don't want to lose any more of what really matters.
这是我一直想听的 布莱克
This is all I've wanted to hear for a long time, Blake.
卡尔亨银行
The Bank of Culhane.
听起来不错
Has a nice ring to it.
谢谢你借钱给莱恩
Thank you for loaning Ryan the money.
这可能挽救了我们的关系
It might have saved our relationship.
你和我的关系 还是你和莱恩的
Yours and mine, or yours and Ryan's?
我很高兴能帮上忙
I'm just happy I could help.
虽然你终于开始花钱了
Though when you finally start spending your money,
但你却选择了最无聊的方式
you pick the most boring way to do it.
钱不会改变我的
The money's not gonna change me.
虽然我很喜欢总统套房♥
Although I did love the presidential suite.
遥控窗帘啊
Remote controlled blinds?
太赞了
Who knew?
每一个人
Again, everyone.
等等 什么
Wait, what?Ah.
- 我以为那个出价太高了 - 是的
- I thought the bidding got too high. - It did.
但我给那个赢了的人发了邮件
But I emailed the guy who won,
我给他开了个难以拒绝的条件
and I made him an offer he couldn't refuse.
我觉得你还有希望
I think there might still be hope for you.
我和自己做了个约定
I made a deal with myself.
我每做件好事 比如借钱给莱恩
For every good thing I do, like Ryan's loan,
我都要犒劳一下自己
I'm gonna treat myself.
我完全同意这个想法
And I am fully on board with that idea.
现在
And right now,
我要去兜风了
I'm going for a drive.
这才不会无聊嘛
Now, that is not boring.
卡尔亨
Culhane.
迈克尔·卡尔亨
Michael Culhane.
我很忙 不管有什么事 请快点说
Well, I'm busy, so whatever it is, please make it quick.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我找那个猎头的时候太自私了
I was being selfish when I hired that headhunter.
但我尊重你在法♥伦♥无限所做的一切
But I respect what you're doing at Fallon Unlimited,
我想留下来帮助你
and I want to stay around and help you make your company
把公♥司♥做得更大更强
into something even greater.
我的公♥司♥已经很强大了
Well, my company is already pretty great.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know that.
所以我说的是更
That's why I added the "er".
我想要第二次机会 以你父亲的身份请求你
I want a second chance, and I'm asking as your father.
虽然我以为你需要我
As much as I thought you needed me,
但实际我需要你
I... I need you.
我也需要这份工作
And I need this job.
米拉基酒店3000平方英尺的顶层公♥寓♥
The 3,000-square-foot penthouse at La Mirage
开始感到拥挤了
is starting to feel cramped.
你确定你准备好
Are you sure you're ready...
为我工作了吗
to work for me?
我知道说我们是一个团队
I mean, I know it's the more PC thing to say
更符合政♥治♥立场
that we'd be working together as a team,
但说到底 我是你老板
but at the end of the day, I am your boss.
我可以接受 相信我
I'll be fine with it. Trust me.
我喜欢你的装饰
I love what you've done with the décor.
很粉♥嫩♥
It's very, um... pink.
女上司都会这样吗
Is that a girl boss thing?
不 阿丽克西斯会这样
No. It's an Alexis thing.
我更喜欢过去的样子
I liked it better the way it was.
过去的已经结束了
Well, the way it was is over.
我猜你得习惯它现在的样子
I guess you'll have to get used to the way it is.
剧集 | 新豪门恩怨(2017) | 导航列表