剧集 | 新豪门恩怨(2017) | 导航列表
当然可以 你没有打扰我们
Uh, yeah, of course, and-and you're not interrupting.
我们说完了
We're done here.
那我就不打扰你工作了
Well, I'll leave you to your work, then.
要不你先进去
Uh, how about you meet me inside
稍等我一下
and, uh, just give me one second?
好
Okay.
嗨 克里斯托 是我
Oh, hey, Cristal. Uh, it's me.
是这样 本来我们今天应该要碰面
Look, I know that we're supposed to be meeting later
一起吃午饭的 但是
for lunch today, but, um...
有个教友据徐我的帮助
I got a parishioner here who really needs my help,
因此我去不了了
so I can't make it.
等我方便的时候再打给你 拜
Um, look, I'll-I'll call you when I can. Bye.
智能多元已经出局了
SmartVerse is out.
因此我们的展示还有很大的空缺需要填补
So we have a huge hole to fill in our presentation.
我愿意听取大家的意见
I am open to anything.
任何意见都行
Any ideas at all.
没有吗
No? Nothing?
不过首先我需要处理一下家务事
Ah. But first I have to go deal with family business.
那就开始头脑风暴吧
So start brainstorming.
马上
Like, now.
好了 一定要来个特写
Okay. And make sure you get a close-up
就在“任何所需金额”这里
where it says "any amount you need."
谢谢 不用 把道具先留下
Thank you. No, no. You can leave the props here.
还有三家慈善机构要来呢 所以
I have three more charities coming in, so...
我不明白
I don't understand.
这么久以来你们都在干嘛
What have you been doing this whole time?
除了吃这些牛角包以为
Aside from eating all of the croissants.
那我们就先关注阿丽克西斯的播客吧
Look, let's just focus on Alexis's podcast.
去年给我们带来了最多的听众
Okay? It brought us our highest number of listeners last year.
也许我们可以把它打造成国际性节目
Maybe we can take it international.
我敢肯定阿丽克西斯认为她会讲西班牙语
I'm sure Alexis thinks she can speak Spanish,
那我们就从那个家庭角度出发吧
so let's just lean into that family angle, okay?
好了
Okay.
我可以
I can do it.
我告诉过你
I told you
我不会让你跟道金斯上♥床♥的
I'm not letting you sleep with Dawkins.
我很感激
And I appreciate that,
但是我不用真的跟他上♥床♥
but I don't have to sleep with him.
只是给他一个会跟他上♥床♥的错觉
I just have to make him think I'll sleep with him
让他开口说话
and get him to talk.
你有办法做到吗
You have a way to do that?
我昨晚跟莱恩长谈了一次
I had a long chat with Ryan last night
基本上算是在脱衣服学校上了个速成课
and I basically took a crash course in stripper school.
我觉得脱衣服可能对他有点过火了
Okay, I think stripping might be leading him on a little bit.
没人会脱衣服
No clothes are coming off.
脱衣舞的关键
See, stripping is about
是跟客户共情
bonding with a customer,
让人以为他对你有机会
making him think that he has a chance with you
其实完全不是那样
when he never really does.
我每次去脱衣舞俱乐部
Whenever I go to a strip club,
都感觉她们真的喜欢我
I always feel like they're really into me.
我懂你的意思了
Oh, I see your point.
因此 我对道金斯来这一套
So, I do that with Dawkins,
让他对我敞开心扉
get him to open up,
把他说的录下来
and record it all.
- 你觉得怎么样 - 可能能行
-What do you think? -Well, it could work.
但是我必须就在隔壁房♥间
But I'd have to be in the room next door,
以防万一出了岔子
just in case something went wrong.
你真好
Aw, that's so sweet.
妈妈
Mom.
莫妮卡 你能回来我真高兴
Monica, I'm so glad you made it.
我当然要回来
Of course I made it.
是她养育了我 怎么能错过她的葬礼
The woman raised me; I'm not missing her funeral.
真不敢相信她就这么走了
I can't believe she's gone.
前几天我还跟她聊天了
I just spoke to her the other day.
是吗
You did?
是啊
Yeah.
我们至少一周通一次电♥话♥
We talked at least once a week.
我会告诉她我的生活
I'd tell her about my life.
她会告诉我她在超♥市♥遇到的帅哥
She'd tell me about the cute guy she saw at the market.
我真的很想她
I'm really going to miss her.
我们都想
We all are.
我也想你了
I've missed you, too.
我们很久没见了
It's been too long.
当人们各奔东西时就是这样
That's kind of what happens when people grow apart.
我在看她的一些东西
I've been going through some of her things.
你知道她对时尚设计感兴趣吗
Did you know she was into fashion design?
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
没开玩笑
No, I'm serious.
我发现了这本书
I found this book.
你知道是谁给她画的吗
Do you know who drew these for her?
妈妈 这是外婆的手绘画本
Mom. That's Grandma's lookbook.
她保存很多年了
She kept it for years.
她一直在做设计
She was always designing.
如果你能多花点时间陪她你就会知道
Which you'd know if you'd spent any time with her.
这么说不公平
That's not fair.
我不想跟你吵架
Look, I don't want to argue with you.
我也不想
Neither do I.
所以我去杰夫家住
Which is why I'm going to Jeff's.
生日快乐 伦纳德
* Happy birthday, dear Leonard
祝你生日快乐
* Happy birthday to you.
莱尼 希望你喜欢
Use it in good health, Lenny.
我给他买♥♥的什么
What did I get him?
银质袖口
-Silver cuff links. -Oh, wow.
我可真慷慨
How generous of me.
所以你说当有人过生日时
So you're telling me that my father would sing
我父亲会给他们唱生日歌♥是吗
every time there was a staff birthday?
不是
Oh, no.
布莱克从来不唱歌♥ 我刚才还想呢
Blake never sang. I just thought you might start
你可能是要开启卡灵顿的新纪♥元♥了
a new Carrington tradition.
我来这就是为了这个
That's the only reason I'm here.
实际上我还有事要提醒你
Actually, on a more somber note,
杰夫和莫妮卡的外婆
Jeff and Monica's grandmother
去世了 葬礼就在明天
passed away and her funeral is tomorrow--
遗憾的是 时间就在你演讲的中间
unfortunately, right in the middle of your speech.
恭喜我吧
Congratulate me.
我终于离婚成功了
I am legally divorced.
好吧
Okay.
我可以在和你拍照后
Well, can I congratulate you
再恭喜你吗
after we take some pictures for the presentation?
你的播客是我们的主推项目
You'll be happy to know your podcast
- 你一定很高兴吧 - 哦 我不弄了
-is front and center. -Oh, yeah, I'm done with that.
- 什么 - 现在我的离婚手续也办完了
-Excuse me? -Now that I have a divorce settlement
而且马上会有很多钻石到手 我可不想再
and diamonds on the way, I can stop pretending
假装我还在乎其他人的事了
like I care about other people's problems.
- 那你女儿的问题呢 - 抱歉
Well, what about -your daughter's problems? -I'm sorry,
可是我已经在社交媒体上放出这个消息了
but I've already blasted the news on social
花了我一小时的时间才想清楚
and it took me, like, an hour to figure that out.
我可不打算再收回成命
So I'm not going to take it back.
你同意给五个人拨款
ADAM: You awarded five grants
但我们的资金和地方只够给一个人
when we only have space and money for one,
现在我不得不告诉其他四个人你在开玩笑
so now I have to tell four people you were kidding.
看来真是有问题了
Oh, that sounds like a problem.
你再说一个字
Okay, one more word
- 我就把你的路都堵死 - 行吧
and your access roads are blocked. Yeah.
我得去跟团队的人谈谈
I need to talk to my team.
你之前让他们走了 还记得吗
Uh, you let them go earlier, remember?
他们完成了你的演讲稿吗
They finished your presentation?
对 我的演讲稿
Oh, yes. My presentation
是有关
that was about assets
剧集 | 新豪门恩怨(2017) | 导航列表