剧集 | 新豪门恩怨(2017) | 导航列表
《新豪门恩怨》前情提要 - 我尊重你在
Previously on Dynasty... I respect what you are doing
法♥伦♥无限的作为
at Fallon Unlimited,
我想留下来帮助你
and I want to stay around
把公♥司♥做得
and help you make your company
更大更强
into something even greater.
他们没把我当卡灵顿家的人对待
They don't treat me like a Carrington,
可我理应
and I deserve
被当作
to be acknowledged
这个家的一份子
as part of the family.
为什么你这样的新晋千万富翁还在亚特兰大
Why is a new multimillionaire like yourself still in Atlanta?
突然有钱让我挺手足无措的
This whole "being rich" thing kind of freaks me out.
我会控制那间医院和里面的一切
I'm gonna control that hospital and everything in it,
也就是这个家里
which means that Fallon and Blake,
受到人们尊重的将不只是法♥伦♥和布莱克
they won't be the only two in this family that people respect.
该起床啦 快过生日的小子
Time to rise and shine, almost-birthday boy.
我做了你最喜欢的早餐
I made your favorite breakfast.
其实也不是我亲自做的
Okay, I didn't personally make it,
但是我指导厨师做的
but I told the chef what to do.
快点快点起床啦 还有事情要讨论呢
Come on, wakey-wakey, we got things to discuss.
额 行吧
Ugh. Fine by me.
你负责讨论 我负责吃
You talk, I'll eat.
科尔比 在我儿子床上
Kirby, in my son's bed.
真是惊喜又惊吓
What a most unpleasant surprise.
就像那次我在阁楼里发现了老鼠
It's like the time I found a rat
而且更可怕
in the loft, but worse.
母亲
Mother?
你在这呢 我想着让你一边吃
There you are. I thought we could discuss
比利时华夫饼和弗吉尼亚火腿 一边讨论一下
your special day over Belgian waffles
你的大日子
and Virginia ham.
感觉很好啊 闻着更妙 谢谢
Sounds great and smells even better. Thank you.
不用谢
You are welcome. Ooh.
总之呢
Now...
你的生日那天 你希望
what kind of plans would you like to make
怎么安排呢
for your birthday?
去法国那边航海吗
Un voyage en France?
就我们两个
Just the two of us.
真甜蜜 也有点过分甜蜜了
That's really sweet and borderline creepy,
而且其实他女朋友计划了个派对
but actually his girlfriend's planning a little party.
- 谁 - 是吗
Who is? She is?
我是 是的
Me, and yeah.
本来是惊喜
It was supposed to be a surprise.
就是在
Just a little, uh,
米拉基酒店的晚会
soirée at La Mirage
和我们最亲密的朋友一起
with our closest friends.
不带家人
No family.
哇 我没想到你会
Oh, wow. I had no idea you were
这样费心
going to so much trouble.
对不起妈妈 看来我生日有安排了
Sorry, Mother, it looks like I have plans on my birthday,
咱们改天再说咯
but maybe we can celebrate some other time?
好的
Of course. Ah.
我们晚点再安排
We'll just schedule it later.
还是感谢早餐
But thanks for breakfast.
苏格兰乡间的20英亩
20 acres in the Scottish countryside.
是打造我们
It's the perfect place to build
欧洲行动基地的完美位置
our European base of operations.
距离伦敦很近 所以以后
It's close to London, so its property value
只会升值
will only increase.
而且我喜欢《呼啸山庄》
Plus, I love Wuthering Heights.
竞拍什么时候结束
When are the bids due?
两天后结束营业
Uh, end of business, two days from now.
- 这里两天后还是英国 - 英国
End of business here or in the U.K.? There,
所以我基本没什么时间
which means I'll barely have any time to review
仔细阅读合同和证书
the deed or the covenants.
而且我还得跟英国的估价师聊聊
Plus, I have to talk to the U.K. appraiser,
他们肯定满嘴我没听过的英国词
who's gonna use British words I've never heard before.
而且这么厚也只是我成本分♥析♥结果的一半
And this is only half of my cost analysis.
至少还有七个竞价对手
There are at least seven other bidders.
我联♥系♥几个那边我认识的人聊聊竞价
I'll call some people I know over there about comps
成本分♥析♥晚点弄完吧
and we can finish the cost analysis later.
早安
Morning.
没跟你一起吃早餐 所以我给你带了冈纳森夫人
Missed you at breakfast, so I brought you Mrs. Gunnerson's
最喜欢的香蕉面包
famous banana bread.
- 天 我好想念冈纳森的早餐 - 嗨
Oh, God, I miss Gunnerson's breakfasts. FALLON: Hi.
不用这样麻烦的
Oh, you shouldn't have.
不过既然你愿意 记住了 我更喜欢
But because you did, you should know that I prefer
她做的巧克力豆羊角面包
her chocolate-chip croissants
上面加一点搅打黄油
with a little dollop of whipped butter.
不用谢
You're welcome.
我能不能先跟你约个午饭
Can I also book you for an early lunch, just to bounce
想跟你聊聊文章
some article ideas off you?
我很想听听你的想法
You know, I would love to hear your ideas,
但是我们工作赶时间
but we're kind of working on a deadline,
你要不联♥系♥朋友
so maybe you could phone a friend?
西奥在开会 纳什有事情
Theo's at a conference, Nash is on assignment,
安德鲁有新娃
Andrew's got a new baby.
不过不用担心
But, uh, no worries.
我看得出来你很忙
I can see you're busy.
咱们今晚见 好吧
I'll just, I'll see you tonight. Okay?
嗯
Okay.
- 布莱克 - 廉姆
Blake. Liam.
- 干嘛 - 他给你带了早餐 还想跟你吃午饭
What? He brings you breakfast, he wants to have lunch.
结婚可不适合长久黏在一起
You know, too much togetherness is not good for a marriage.
或者生意
Or a business.
我们才结婚两个月
Okay, well, we have been married for two months.
知道为什么叫蜜月期吗
That's why they call it the honeymoon phase.
我们还喜欢彼此
We still like each other.
很好 我就是提醒你一下
That's great, I'm just warning you.
工作和生活是很难平衡的
The work-life balance is hard to manage.
一般来说有一个会完蛋
You know, usually one of them suffers.
或者都完蛋
Or both.
我曾经是阿丽克西斯的一切
I was Alexis's whole world,
你也看到下场了
and you saw how well that worked out.
拜托 我不是你
Please. I'm not you.
廉姆也不是阿丽克西斯
And Liam is not Alexis.
他很尊重个人边界
He respects boundaries.
这样吧 我就在玛蒂娜办公桌这边玩玩
Hey, you know what? I'll just hang out by Martina's desk
等你们弄完
until you guys are done.
不着急
Take your time.
看到自己错了吗
See how wrong you were?
他说慢慢来
He said I could take my time.
不 认真的 喝一口 因为我很好奇
No, seriously, have a sip, because I'm curious
你是不是故意弄这么难喝的
if you were trying to make it taste like sewage.
你好 阿丽克西斯
Hello, Alexis.
你确实很想念这个地方吧
You really miss this place, don't you?
我是来见科尔比的
I'm here to see Kirby.
她就在楼上
You will find her upstairs,
右边第三扇门 我儿子身下
third door on the right, under my son.
或者我改天再来
Or I could come back at another time.
他们已经太认真了 安德斯
This is getting way too serious, Anders.
最开始我以为就是一♥夜♥情♥
At first I thought this was just a fling,
但是他们还在一起 我就很担心
but the fact that they're still together concerns me.
我向科尔比保证过 我不会干涉她的私人生活
I promised Kirby that I wouldn't interfere in her personal life.
我不是让你干涉
I'm not asking you to.
亚当想做医院的主任
Adam wants to be chief of staff at the hospital.
他得专心于职业发展 而不是一心在你倔强的女儿身上
He needs to focus on his career and not your wayward daughter.
科尔比甩开你儿子肯定只会更好
I believe Kirby would be better off apart from your son.
但我们都知道除非有神迹这是不可能的
We both know that's not going to happen without an act of God.
或者我出手 跟神迹差不多
Or an act of Alexis, which is equally as powerful.
你只要
Just don't interfere
别管我
with me either,
剧集 | 新豪门恩怨(2017) | 导航列表