剧集 | 新豪门恩怨(2017) | 导航列表
你感觉怎么样
How are you holding up?
我知道你不想谈起你父亲的死
I know you don't like talking about your dad's death.
是啊
Yeah.
我想我是觉得难为情吧
I guess I was just ashamed.
他居然从自己的船上跌落湖里淹死了
He drowned in a lake after falling off his boat.
警♥察♥在船舱里找到了六个空的威士忌瓶子
Cops found six empty bottles of scotch in the cabin.
没有任何可疑的地方
There was nothing suspicious about it.
是啊 只是
Yeah, it was just, uh...
当时一定很震惊
Well, it was shocking, I'm sure.
我觉得特别可悲
It was pathetic.
他一直是我的英雄
That man was my hero.
如果科琳说的没错
If Corinne is right...
如果我爸爸是被人谋杀的 我必须得查出真♥相♥
...if my dad was murdered, I need to find out the truth.
好的
Okay.
但是你也听到她说的了
But you heard her.
那些人很危险
Those are dangerous people,
而这是你的人生
and this is your life.
所以我才决定
Which is why...
离开
I have to go.
我已经查到了一些线索
I've already tracked down a lead
通过这些线索我可以更加接近事实
who can get me closer to the truth.
科琳的前任老板
Corinne's former boss.
他在华盛顿一家公♥司♥的智囊团工作
He works at a corporate think tank in Washington.
廉姆
Liam,
听我说好吗
listen to me, okay?
你没必要因为这个冒险
This is not worth the risk of getting hurt.
我要冒这个险
Yeah, but it is.
如果我父亲是被谋杀的
If my father was murdered,
那他就不是我以为的那个酒鬼
then maybe he wasn't just some drunk that I barely knew.
他可以重新成为我的英雄
He can be my dad again,
至少在我的回忆中是如此
at least in memory.
我的航♥班♥一小时后起飞
My plane's off in an hour.
我把这些调查的复印件还有我的行程留给你
So I'm leaving you copies of my research and itinerary
这样你好知道我会在哪
so you know exactly where I'll be.
以防不测
Just in case.
我真的不希望你去
I really don't want you to do this.
我知道
I know.
但这是我必须做的事 法♥伦♥
But it's something I need to do, Fallon.
你能感觉到吗
* Can you feel it coming
今晚的空气中
* In the air tonight
上帝啊
* Oh, Lord
- 我爱你 - 上帝啊
I love you. ? Oh, Lord ?
上帝
* Oh, Lord
上帝啊
* Oh, Lord.
弗莱彻
今晚能再见你吗
标识 股份 价格区间
欢迎迈克尔和米娅
来想用你们的特别大餐
私人菜单
斯巴达蓝带鸡
感谢捐赠者
同城同声
法♥伦♥·卡灵顿和廉姆·范·柯克
剧集 | 新豪门恩怨(2017) | 导航列表