剧集 | 新豪门恩怨(2017) | 导航列表
让你把我当成怪物
to think of me as a monster.
我不认为你是怪物
I don't think you're a monster.
你不是唯一一个有秘密经历的人
You're not the only one with secrets in their past.
我以为你把钥匙丢了
Thought you lost your key.
是丢了 但我知道你会藏在哪 妈妈
I did, but I know how you love a good gnome hide-a-key, Mom.
我们多久没见面了 一年
How long has it been? A year?
自从我发现托马斯·卡灵顿是我父亲以来
Since I found out Thomas Carrington was my father?
我想是吧
I think so.
我说的是你上次来的事
I was talking about your last visit,
但如果你是来骂我的 你可以
but if you're here to give me sass, you can just...
我是来道歉的
I'm here to apologize.
我知道我伤了你的心
I know I hurt you.
就像我伤害我的孩子一样
Just like I hurt my kids.
我想在你意识到家人对你的意义之前
I guess it takes losing your family before you realize
你就已经失去了家人
what they mean to you.
虽然在发现托马斯的事之后
Although, after finding out about Thomas,
我不知道那家人是谁 也不知道我是谁
I'm not sure who that family is or who I am.
你以为只有你一个人
Do you think you're the only one
在处理我们复杂的家族史吗
dealing with our complicated history?
我爱托马斯
I loved Thomas.
但我得保护你不受卡灵顿家族的影响
But I had to protect you from the Carrington backlash.
所以我离开了
So I walked away.
我从没想过这对你来说有多痛苦
I never thought about how painful this was for you.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你是我妈妈
You're my mom.
我不想失去你
I don't want to lose you.
如果可以的话 我想重新开始
I'd like to start over, if possible.
这可以打开一个保险箱
This opens a safe deposit box.
托马斯的律师死后把它给了我 要我给你
Thomas's lawyer gave it to me after he died to give to you.
我想给你 但你没回我电♥话♥
I tried, but you never returned my calls.
这是什么
What is it?
我不知道
No idea.
也许能帮你治愈
Maybe it'll help you heal.
但我要说清楚
But let me be clear.
盒子里有什么东西并不重要
Doesn't matter what prize is in that box.
该由你来修复与我和你的
It's up to you to mend your relationship
孩子们的关系了
with me and your children.
我刚发了一份签好的最终合同
I just sent the final signed contract,
用我的个人资产做抵押
putting up my personal assets as collateral.
我现在就来处理
ERIC: I'll process everything now.
谢谢你 艾瑞克
Thank you, Eric.
- 我很感激 - 乐意效劳 布莱克
I appreciate it.Anytime, Blake.
我从没想过他会这么做
Wow. I never thought he'd actually do it.
但说到理性与自负的时候
Mm, but when it comes to logic versus ego,
布莱克的自负心总是更胜一筹
Blake's ego will always win out.
布莱克的自负刚刚抵押了他所有的个人资产
Well, Blake's ego just leveraged all his personal assets.
艾瑞克的理性把贷款卖♥♥给了我们
And Eric's logic just sold us the loan.
我一直觉得银行业很无聊
And I always thought banking was boring.Hmm.
嘿
LIAM: Hey.
很抱歉 今晚搞砸了
Sorry tonight was such a fail.
我知道我可能反应过度了
I know I probably overreacted.
我觉得你的反应很合理
I think that was a perfectly reasonable reaction.
总会发生意外 这就是生活
Things went sideways. That's life.
生活有时是一团糟
Life is messy sometimes.
是啊 但对我来说好像总是一团糟
Yeah, but it seems like it's always messy for me.
我是说 我连好运都借不到
I mean, I couldn't even borrow good luck.
拜托
: Come on.
法♥伦♥ 我们都知道
Fallon, we both know
民间传说不是真的
that folklore stuff isn't real.
我们还是可以办一场完美的婚礼
We can still have the perfect wedding.
是啊 但这从来不是因为举办完美婚礼的事
Yeah, but it was never about having the perfect wedding.
而是关于拥有完美的生活
It was about having the perfect life.
我们离婚礼越近
And the closer we get to the wedding,
我就越担心我无法拥有
the more I'm nervous that I'm incapable of having
一段健康的感情
a healthy relationship.
好吧 我也在想
Okay, well, I've been doing some thinking, too.
在那顿晚宴之后 我比以往任何时候都更确信
And after that dinner, I'm convinced now, more than ever,
没有什么能阻止我们过上幸福的生活
that nothing can stop us from a happy life.
我们是在同一个晚宴上吗
Were we at the same dinner?
今晚 就像我们在其他疯狂的时刻一样
Tonight, like every other crazy moment we had,
只是 只是证明了我们有多坚强
it just... just proves how strong we are.
万一我们需要提醒
And in case we ever need a reminder...
霍顿酒店 狼石酒吧
The Holden, Wolf and Stone Lounge,
小麻烦酒吧
Tiny Trouble Bar.
等等 这些是
Wait, are these...?
我们每次约会的餐巾纸
Napkins from every date we've been on.
- 等等 这些你都留着 - 当然了
Wait, you kept all these?Of course I did.
我们不需要从一对幸运的情侣
We don't need to borrow something from
那里借什么 因为我们就是那对幸运的情侣
a lucky couple in love because we are that lucky couple.
我们也准备好了处理生活中的不如意
And we are prepared to clean up any of life's messes.
就是这样
Literally.
你明天还想嫁给我吗
So, you still want to marry me tomorrow?
我不仅想和你结婚
Not only do I want to marry you,
而且以后的每一天我都想和你在一起
but I want to be with you every day after that.
我向你保证 没有任何人或
And I promise you that no one and nothing
任何事能把我们分开
will ever tear us apart.
很抱歉我没能处理好那场婚礼的水渍
I'm sorry I couldn't fix the water damage for that wedding.
不过我听说他们的司仪也住院了
Although I heard their officiant was hospitalized anyway.
幸运的是 一切都解决了
Luckily it all worked out.
什么意思
What do you mean?
这家人把婚礼迁到了他们的庄园
The family moved the ceremony to their estate,
而且 你知道 现在任何人都可以担任司仪
and, you know, anyone can be an officiant these days.
婚礼已经开始
The wedding is on.
太好了
Oh, great.
很高兴都解决了
Glad it worked out.
肯定不会再出什么差错了
I'm sure nothing else will go wrong.
剧集 | 新豪门恩怨(2017) | 导航列表