交给我吧
I got you.
好啦
All right.
赶快喝完 好吗?
Just finish up, all right?
我们要为了辩论提早关门
We're closing early for the debate.
原来你会说话
So he does speak.
我在这里见到你五次
I've seen you in here five times.
没看过你跟任何人说话
Never once saw you talk to anybody.
有人一直在计算啊
Who's been counting?
我都会注意我的观众是谁
I notice my audience.
从你看我的方式我还想跟你多算一点钱
I wanted to charge you extra for the way you look at me, though.
我愿意付钱
I'm good for it.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
克里斯钦
Christian.
我是坦妮
Tenny.
他们只让女生见乌娜
They only let girls in to see Oona.
我在这里等你
I'll wait for you here.
谢谢
Thanks.
你迷路了吗? -我想见乌娜
You lost? - I need to speak with Oona.
你敢再过来一步现在至少有三把来♥福♥枪♥瞄准着你
Come any further, just know you got at least three riffles aimed at you.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
不管你叫什么我欠乌娜一份人情
Whatever your name is, I owe Oona exactly one favor.
是她找我 我才过来的
She called, and I came.
我从未见过你
I've never seen you before.
你不让我进去没关系但我是不会再来的
It's all good if you want to send me away but I'm not coming back.
你可以告诉乌娜去找别的医生
You can tell Oona she can find a doctor somewhere else.
在这里等
Stay here.
你好
Hi.
等等
Hey!
一个没带武器的骗子
A liar who comes unarmed.
真没看过这么狡猾的家伙
Snake in the grass if I ever saw one.
如果要谈水源的事 别想了
If you're here about water, you're out of luck.
我不会为任何人改变水流方向
I don't change the water flow in this city for anybody.
我不是来谈水源的事
I didn't come here for water.
那你想要什么? 食物吗 还是要避难?
Then what do you want, food, shelter?
我需要你的支持
I need your support.
是帕可送你来买♥♥通我的吗?
Parco sent you up here to buy me off?
我一点都不在乎他送的金块
I don't give a fuck about his gold.
我不是来游说你支持帕可的我为了毁掉他而来的
I'm not here to shill for Parco. I'm here to destroy him.
我不是非战区的人 我才进来两天而已
And I'm not from the DMZ. I've only been here two days.
听着 过去八年我在自♥由♥美国和联邦美国到处跑
Look, for the past eight years I've been all over the free states and the united states
你应该会在乎这一点因为你在这里建立了自己的庄园
and that should matter to you because while you've built your walled garden here
我知道掌管外面世界的人
I know that the people in charge out there
正在等待时机要回到这里夺走你建立的一切
are just biding their time to come back here and take this all away from you.
但如果马上行动就能改写历史
But we can change that if we act now.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
小佐
Zee.
马上就会通电了
The lights will come back in a bit.
我帮你挂外套吧
Here. Let me get your coat.
这都是你画的吗?
You did all these?
是啊
Yeah.
这幅是什么?
What's that one?
这是正在经历风暴的城市
That is the city during a storm.
灯亮的话你就能看到下面有一道蓝♥光♥
You know, if the lights were on, you could see the blue glow across the bottom.
象征人行道散出的热气
That's the steam coming up off the pavement.
那些水滴‥
And the drips.
是象征下雨吗?
Is that the rain?
象征打雷前的那一瞬间
That's the moment right before lightning strikes.
温柔一点
Softly.
第一颗炸♥弹♥飞来时我正在主阀室里
When the first bombs hit, I was down in the main valve chamber,
中♥央♥公园地下两百英尺深
200 feet below central park.
电梯被弄坏了我被困在那里一个礼拜
Elevator got knocked out. I was stuck down there for a week.
我终于回到地面时第一个映入眼帘的画面
When I finally came up, the first thing I saw
是一个少女正在揍一位老人
was a teenage girl beating up an old man.
老人刚抢了一间杂货店
It looked like he had just robbed a bodega.
但少女没有拿食物 而是抢了枪
But she didn't take his food. She took his gun.
那瞬间我突然懂了一场资源争夺战开始了
And that's when I realized we were all in a race to stock up on currency.
大家都在争夺枪♥支♥或金块但却忘记水源了
Most people were chasing guns and gold but they forgot about water.
一个大家都需要的资源
The one thing everyone needs to survive.
所以我就抓住机会了
So I took it.
拿来利用吗? -维持公平供给
To leverage it? - To keep it equal.
也避免被像帕可这样的流氓抢走
And out of the hands of warlords like Parco.
所以我才想要拉下他
That's why I want to take him down.
怎么做?
How?
今天晚上的辩论把你的支持力道放在威尔逊
Throw your weight behind Wilson at the debate tonight.
听着 我得这么做
Look. I have to do this.
我儿子‥
My son...
我在避难日跟他分开了
I lost him in the evacuation.
我被打昏 醒来就在联邦美国了
I got knocked out, and I woke up in the US.
我的儿子被留在这里后来和他的爸爸碰上了面
But my boy was trapped here and then he found his father...
就是帕可
Parco.
你儿子是骸骨吗?
Your son is Skel?
骸骨是帕可创造出来的
Skel is the idea that Parco has turned him into.
要让骸骨消失必须要先毁掉帕可
And the only way to break that spell is to break Parco himself.
你觉得透过威尔逊可以解决?
And you think that's through Wilson?
我认为是透过你可以
I think that's through you.
你在这里有话语权这里是你的家 我不会在这里久待
You have a voice here. This is your home. I'm not gonna be sticking around.
帕可只会用一个方法统治这个地方
Parco will rule this place the only way that he knows how.
也就是恐惧
By fear. It's what he comes from.
他生于恐惧也是他的动力 但我不是
He's driven by it, but I'm not.
帕可 威尔逊这只是一场政♥治♥闹剧 亲爱的
Parco, Wilson. It's all Kabuki theater, sweetheart.
那你呢?
Hey. Well, what about you?
你说你在乎的就是公平
You know, you say you're about equality
但你却有这么多水可以灌溉
but you've got enough water for this kind of irrigation?
人们要到诊所才能喝到一小口水
People come to the clinic for a sip of water
而你却是随时想洗手就洗
and you're just washing your hands on demand.
我们都在为自己的人着想
We're all looking out for our own.
不代表我们可以作壁上观
That doesn't mean that we get to sit on the sidelines.
加入讨论吧
Come to the table.
非战区才没有讨论的空间
There is no table in the DMZ.
那就该有人建立一个
Then someone should build one.
这不是我第一次看到你表演
That wasn't the first time I saw you play.
第一次是在一年前
The first time was about a year ago.
是吗 我表演了什么?
Oh, yeah? What'd I play?
我不记得了
I can't remember.
我只记得你表演的氛围
I just remember the way you felt.
听你唱歌♥时我的感受
The way you made me feel when you sang.
是什么感受?
And how was that?
自♥由♥自在
Weightless.
我幻想外面的世界恢复正常
I imagined that the world outside was normal again.
幻想我在跟你讲话
And that after... I'd talk to you.
也许我是在邀你出去
Maybe ask you out.
我以前也会这么做
I used to do that.
假装没事 活在想象之中
Like, pretend and... live in daydreams.
一段时间之后 这么做也开始‥觉得痛苦 没有帮助
Then after a while, it started to hurt more than it helped.
今天见到你的时候
When I saw you today
有一瞬间我觉得对未来有了憧憬
just for a second, I felt myself looking forward.
我确定我现在非常期待未来
I'm pretty sure I'm looking forward right now.
可以问你一件事吗?
Can I ask you something?
当然可以
Of course.
你住在诊所里吗?
Do you live at the clinic? - Hey!
听好 这是我的晚餐
This is my dinner.
好 走吧
Okay. Come on.
我今天找到的 它让我想到你
I found this.
愿上帝保佑你 孩子
God bless you, kid.
你这么做真的很贴心
That was really nice of you.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
我爷爷总是告诉我
My grandpa always told me
在这里最好的生存方式就是不停移♥动♥
the best way to go on here is to keep moving
但‥我好累
but... I'm tired.
不是因为我怕黑
Hey, it's not that I'm afraid of the dark.