不要碰我 去你的
Get your fucking hands off me! Fuck you!
该死的混♥蛋♥ 去你的
Fuck you! - Bastard!
去你的
Get up! - Fuck you!
法♥西♥斯♥猪
Fascist pigs!
给我回来
Get back here!
你好 珍妮丝 -你好
Hey, Jenice. - Hey.
你知道这里是什么地方吗?
Do you know where you are?
不知道
No.
这是一个收容机构
You are in an intake facility.
你因为非法入境美国而被拘留了
You've been detained for unlawful entry into the US.
我们在布鲁克林 这里
We are in Brooklyn here.
我现在会检查你的生命迹象 可以吗?
I'm gonna check your vitals now. Is that all right?
你感觉还好吗?
Are you feeling okay?
他们是在哪里抓到你的?
Where'd they catch you?
波启普夕 哈德逊河对岸
Poughkeepsi crossing the Hudson.
你为什么要这么做? -我奶奶在波士顿
Why'd you do it? - My grandma's in Boston.
她下周要满92岁了 状况不太稳定 难以预料
She's turning 92 next week, and it's been touch and go.
我不知道河就是国界
I didn't know the river was the boundary.
我本以为西纽约依然是美国领土
I thought western New York was still US territory.
这个 国界本来在更西边
Well, the country line used to be further west
但好几个月前就改成哈德逊河了
but it's been the Hudson for a few months now.
确实难以得知
It's hard to know.
感觉国界每天都在改变
Feels like the border keeps changing day by day.
我也跟家人分开了
I'm separated from my family, too.
你知道他们在哪里吗?
You know where they are?
"非战区" 应该是在那里吧
There. I think.
该死
Oh, shit.
真的吗?
For real?
发生了什么事?
What happened?
你还年轻 或许没听过避难日
You're young. You may not have heard of evacuation day.
我当然听过
Of course, I've heard of it.
我们差一点就离开了
We were so close to making it out.
请出示美国居留证明
Proof of residence in the United States.
快跑‥
Go!
天啊
Oh, my god.
请保持冷静
Stay calm.
退后‥
Hey! Back off!
眼睛往前看 亲爱的
Eyes forward, love!
这边
This way!
不要停‥继续走
Don't stop! Keep moving!
跟紧我
Stay with me!
快点
Come on. Keep moving.
眼睛往前看 亲爱的
Eyes forward, love.
跟上
Come on.
我有宝宝
I've got a baby!
先生 请退后
Sir, get back! - Come on!
你看到那辆公车了吗?
You see that bus over there?
好 跟我来 好吗? 跟着我
Okay. Follow me, okay? Follow me.
拜托 求求你 求求你 只有我和我儿子
Come on. Please. Please. It's me and my son.
克里斯钦
Christian!
克里斯钦
Christian!
克里斯钦
Christian!
克里斯钦
Christian!
克里斯钦
Christian!
我真的很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
他们在那边等你
They'll see you over there.
我们得谈谈 我听说停火又生变了
Hey. We need to talk. I'm hearing the ceasefire's shaky.
我这几年来 都一直听说会再次开战
They've been saying the ceasefire's gonna blow up for years.
对 如果是真的 就会在非战区打
Right, and if it does, then the fighting will be over the DMZ
我们就会被困在交战区
and we will be stuck in an active war zone.
但我其他地方都找了 两个国家都是
I've looked everywhere else in both countries
曼哈顿是我唯一 无法进入的地区
and Manhattan is the only place
直到你出现 -你不知道自己会惹什么麻烦
I haven't been able to get into until you. - You don't know what you're in for.
我知道我儿子可能会在那里
I know that my son might be in there
我宁可被困在交战区
and that I'd rather be stuck in an active war zone
也不想待在这里 空想着自己能去找他
than be out here wishing I could look for him.
你要把我弄进去 今晚就要
You're getting me in there tonight.
低下头 跟上
Head down and keep up.
我在那里的线人说
My guy back there was saying
他们通常会知道 自己接下来48小时的轮班
they usually know the rotation 48 hours out
但昨晚 他们只得知当天的班表
but last night, they only got their posts for the day.
他担心要不就是我们被发现了
He's worried either we're being found out
不然就是有更严重的事情发生
or something bigger's going on
所以我们只有24小时
so we only get 24 hours.
如果我们晚回来
We're late getting back
那就等于没命了
we're dead on sight.
你错过会合 就会被困在这里
You miss the rendezvous, you're stuck here
至少会被困到我下一次去
at least until my next go.
那是什么时候? -我每隔45天会过去一次
When's that? - I go in about every 45 days.
我只有一条规矩
Now my one rule
这件事对里面的人要绝口不提 懂吗?
you do not say a fucking word about this to anyone inside, okay?
不要提到我的名字 -好
Do not mention my name. - Yeah.
你看到了吗?
You see that?
军人不能穿越那条线
No soldier can get past that.
就算只发了一枪
If even one of their bullets passes that line
停火协议就报销了 我们又会回到全面开战
the ceasefire is fucked and we're back to full-out war.
你有什么计划?
What's your plan?
我会从我知道的开始
I'm gonna start with what I know,
在这一切发生之前 我工作的急诊诊所
the urgent care clinic I worked at before all of this.
是吗 那祝你好运了
Yeah. Good luck with that.
你根本不知道 自己会陷入什么情况
You have no idea what you're walking into.
接下来你只能靠自己了
You're on your own.
凌晨四点整回来和我会合 晚一秒都不行
Meet me right back here at 4.00am, not one second later.
建议你待在市中心
My advice, stay downtown.
上城什么都没有 只有趁火抢劫的人 躲在家里的人和疯子
There's nothing uptown but looters, shut-ins, and lunatics.
人性最糟的一面
It's people at their worst.
坚持你的说法
Stick to your cover story.
你本来在金融区照顾一对老夫妇
You were taking care of an elderly couple in the financial district.
祝你好运
Good luck.
我知道你很害怕
I know you're scared.
我以前也会害怕
I used to be scared, too
直到我发现 根本没必要怕
till I realized it ain't worth it anymore.
我们每天都可能 以百万种方式死去
We can die a million ways each day,
所以‥
so
有什么意义呢?
what's the point?
你找到住处了吗?
Found yourself a place yet?
的确不公平 欧迪 但你得长大
It ain't fair, Odi, but you got to grow up.
你得有个计划
You got to have a plan.
你不能独自居住在上城 这里什么都没有
You can't live alone uptown. There's nothing left here for you.
你需要社群
You need community.
勇敢点去问护士吧 她有房♥间
Be a man and ask the nurse. She's got room.
小孩子在这里和臭老头一起住
Kid living up here with a stinky, old grandpa.
这样不对
That ain't right.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你要什么‥ -没事吧?
Everything good?
可以这么说 宝贝
I'd say so, baby.
你应该会想知道 大家都来了
Thought you'd want to know everyone showed,
八个主要帮派到了六个
six of the eight major crews.
试试看这个
Try this.
很好
That's good.
咸咸的 -咸咸的?
Salty. - Salty?
别闹了
Get the fuck out of here, man. That's fleur de sel.
那是盐之花 你知道在战前 那一口要多少钱吗?
You know how much that bite would've cost you before all this?
我们得谈谈你的平台 竞选策略
Yo. We need to talk about your platform. Election strategy, man.
抢先别人一步取得先机
Get ahead of this before someone else does, huh?
听着 兄弟
Naw, look, bro.
我这样做的话 会打草惊蛇
I get into all that, it's gonna spook them
所以现在 我要走进人群
so for now, I'm gonna keep close.
你说了算
It's your play.
我知道
I know.