bomb the FSA's access into the DMZ in exchange for the throne.
而他也能兑现承诺摆脱他们
Yeah, and he gets rid of them like he promised everyone.
你觉得他们会怀疑小朋友吗?
You think they're gonna sweat a little kid?
他们不会射杀你的
Man, they ain't gonna shoot you.
你要把小佐害死吗?
Hey. You want Zee's blood on your hands?
要吗?
Do you?
把背包留在墙边 然后回来在上面跟我会合
Now just leave those packs at the wall and come back here and meet me up top.
天啊
Oh, my God.
帕可同意让联邦军入侵
Parco's giving the U.S. the green light to invade.
不能 有停火协议
They can't. The ceasefire.
你不懂吗? 他要为他们终止协议
No. Don't you see? He's about to end it for them.
如果他挑起自♥由♥军反击
If he provokes the FSA to fire back
这整个地方又会变成战场
then this whole place becomes a war zone again.
联邦军已经准备要入侵了
The U.S. is ready to invade.
这是为了更大的利益着想 士兵
This is what it means to serve the greater good, soldier.
别临阵退缩了
Don't get weak on me now.
好孩子
Attaboy.
拿出胆子 小子
Man up, kid.
我以为会更重
I thought it'd be heavier.
在那边‥
There!
快走‥
Go! Go...
欧迪 听我说
Odi? Okay. Listen to me.
慢慢把背包放下 然后快跑
Put down your backpack slowly and run.
别理她 -但你有危险
Fuck that! But you're in danger!
没有 你才有危险
No. You're in danger.
拜托 把背包放到地上 好吗? 然后快跑
Please, place your bag on the ground, okay? And run.
等你命令 帕可 -他们还不够靠近
On your word, Parco. - They're not close enough!
而且我不杀小孩的 你有病吗?
Besides, I'm not fucking killing kids. What's the matter with you?
听我说 立刻把背包放下 然后快跑
No. Listen to me. Put the backpack down now and run!
该死
Fuck!
不管了 引爆‥
Fuck it. Do it.
该死
Fuck!
你就是阴魂不散 是吧?
You just couldn't keep away, could you?
你想要这样吗? 是你逼我的
This is what you wanted? This is what you get!
帕可 住手
Parco, stop!
你被联邦军骗了
The U.S. is lying to you!
他们只是想要进攻的借口
They just want an excuse to reinvade
你中他们的计了
and you're about to give it to them!
你若让自♥由♥军反击 打破停火协议‥
You get the FSA to retaliate, break the ceasefire
联邦军就会进攻
then the U.S. invades.
这就是他们的盘算 帕可
That's how this goes down, Parco.
你会重新点燃战火
You are about to reignite all-out war!
醒醒吧 小佐 战火从未停息
Wake up, Zee! The war never ended!
快走
Come on!
骸骨
Skel.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
凯萨呢?
Where's Cesar?
该死 你这叛徒
God damn. You rat fucking traitor.
你让这女人 渗透你的脑袋 让你软弱
You let this woman crawl up inside your head and make you soft?
还背叛自己的帮派?
Make you turn against your own crew?
你最好赶快给我闪边
You better get out of my motherfucking way now!
爸
Dad.
这是个命令 士兵
That's a goddamn order, soldier!
爸 住手吧
Dad, just stop.
你知道你是谁吗? 东哈林的国王
Do you know who you are? Spanish Harlem King!
你什么也不亏欠她
You don't owe her a goddamn thing!
爸
Dad.
我说最后一次 孩子
I'm not gonna tell you again, boy!
给我闪边 马上
Get out of my fucking way. Now!
你要这样玩? 你要王冠?
Oh, that's how it's gonna be? You want the crown, boy?
最好自己来抢
You better come and take it.
孩子 别走掉
Hey, boy. Don't walk away from me.
成长的唯一途径 就是杀了自己的神
The only way to grow is to kill your gods.
很棒 孩子
Good for you, kid.
动手吧
Go ahead.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
投票将在五分钟后结束 五分钟
Voting's closing in five minutes, five minutes.
我快担心死了 -动作快
Yo! I was so fucking worried! - We better hurry.
欧迪皮勒斯 12岁
Odi Peerlis. I'm 12.
地址?
Home address.
汤普金斯广场旁的诊所
The clinic by Tompkins Square.
好 这是你的投票环 下一位
Okay. Here's your voting ring. Next.
给你
There you go.
一路辛苦了 欧迪
Come a long way, Odi.
我没事了
I'm okay now.
我知道你靠自己立足世界了
I know you are. Standing up on your own two feet.
你不需要我了 欧迪
You don't need me anymore, Odi.
未来还会有辛苦 但我永远会在这里陪你
It'll get hard again, but when it does I'll be right here, always.
我以你为荣 欧迪
I'm so proud of you.
你不能留在这里 你知道的
You can't stay here. You have to know that.
接下来 是我应得的报应
I deserve what I got coming.
我不知道我们应得什么
I don't know what we deserve
但我们需要的 是重来的机会
but what we need is a second chance.
让我帮你吧
Let me help you.
你不要我的 -不是那样的
You don't want me. - That's not true.
相信我
Trust me.
你不会想要和我沾上边的
You don't want any part of me.
我知道你是为我而来
I know you came here for me...
谢谢你
and thank you.
但你并不了解我
But you don't know me.
起来
Get up.
走路
Walk.
向联邦军投降
Turn yourself in to the U.S.
我叫你走
I said, walk.
或许你的朋友能给你庇护
Maybe your friends will give you asylum.
儿子
Son...
这里是我的全世界
this is the only place I ever known.
别把我丢过去
Don't send me over there.
你只剩那边了
Over there is all you got left.
把靴子留下
Leave the boots.
双手举高
Let me see your hands!
向后转
Turn around!
跪下
Down on your knees!
我叫你跪下
I said, down on your knees!
双手放在后脑
Hands behind your head. Interlace your fingers.
你现在已经进入美国的领土‥
You're under arrest for attempting unlawful entry into the United States of America. Do not resist...
起立
On your feet.
我安排了往自♥由♥美国的通道
I worked out an exit through the FSA.
威尔逊和他们有关系
Wilson had ties with their camp.
选举怎么办?
What about the election?
重点从来都不是选举
This has never been about the election.
重点是你 我是为你而来的
This is about you. You are why I came.
你可以重新获得名份 远离这些国王的事
You can reclaim your name, leave all this, the Kings.
我不值得这些
I don't deserve this.
你无法收回你做的一切
You can't undo what you've done
我也无法改变我错过的一切 和做错的一切
just like I can't... change everything I missed and did wrong.
纵使我多么希望
I wish I could.
你是我的儿子
You are my son
我永远都会爱你
and I will always love you
所以我当然要你 不论你有多残破
so of course I want you, damaged and all.
但你不属于我 你不属于任何人
But you don't belong to me. You don't belong to anyone.
你是独♥立♥的个体
You are your own man
你有一个机会
and you have a chance
能重新开始
to start over
一切自己说了算
on your terms.
只要一通电♥话♥就能离开
Our exit's a phone call away
但我打电♥话♥的前提‥
but I'll only make that call
是你必须决定自己要什么
if you decide that that is what you want.
这是你儿子?
So this is your boy.
你有个好妈妈 你知道吗?
You have a good mom, you know that?
我们再联络