到安全区了 换欧迪当鬼
Home base, bitches! Odi's it!
换你当鬼
Get you!
快点‥
Come on! Go!
不准反抓 你作弊
No tag-backs, cheater.
快点‥
Come on.
动作快点 欧迪
I don't have all fucking day, Odi!
换你当鬼 -换你
You're it! - Not it!
你说不准反抓的
You said no tag-backs.
你们看 小佐来了
Hey, guys. Hey, look. It's Zee.
你们还好吗?
What's going on?
小佐
Zee!
小佐 你怎么来了?
Zee, what are you doing here?
我来这附近帮人看诊
I have a house call in the area.
你想一起玩吗?
You wanna play?
但要小心点 欧迪超爱作弊
Careful, though. Odi's a punk-ass cheat.
抱歉 我要工作 -她出名了 变成大忙人
Sorry. I'm working. - She's too busy now that she's famous.
下次吧
Next time.
我保证 -好 走吧 我们继续玩
Promise. - Okay. Come on. Let's keep playing.
抱歉 我也要工作
Yeah. Sorry. I'm working, too.
刚刚那个是谁?
So who's that you're always hanging out with?
是我的朋友妮可
My friend Nico.
她是什么样的人?
What's her story?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们只是一起玩或偷东西而已
We just hang out and steal shit together.
你对她一无所知? 比如她来自哪里?
So you don't know anything about her like, where she's from or anything?
我们不会聊这种事
We don't talk about that stuff.
是朋友就应该要聊聊才对
You know, that is what friends do.
会跟彼此聊自己的事
You know, they talk about things with each other.
或许你们可以试试看
Maybe you should try it.
她知道你的事吗?
She know anything about you?
知道 我很擅长找地方躲
Yeah. That I'm good at finding hiding spots.
你还有什么嗜好? 除了偷东西以外
Well, what do you like to do for fun... beyond stealing?
我有时候‥
Sometimes, I guess...
喜欢看星星
I like looking at the stars.
妮可一定会想知道这个
I bet you, Nico would love to hear that.
你该告诉她 -感觉好白♥痴♥喔
You should tell her. - Man, that sounds stupid.
才不会
No.
我们在聊天‥
So we're talking.
表示我们是朋友吗?
Means we're friends, right?
没错
Absolutely.
你先走吧 我等等跟上
Hey. Would you go ahead? I'll catch up with you.
没事的
It's okay.
你们在跟踪我吗?
You following me now?
到处都有我们的眼线 宝贝
You know we got eyes everywhere, girl.
你现在是想从基层做起 帮人到府看诊吗?
You're, what, playing at the grassroots making these house calls?
有比你庞大得多的势力存在
There are forces way bigger than you involved here
他们早已决定了事情走向
and they've already set the outcome.
这是给你的警告
That's your warning.
你说完了吗?
You done?
你不该回来的
You shouldn't have come back.
不会有事的
You're gonna be all right.
艾玛
Hey, Alma.
谢天谢地
Thank Christ.
一号♥诊间是穿刺伤 二号♥诊间 应该是流感
We got a stab wound in one, flu, I think, in two
还有个脚部坏疽的病人
and a gangrene foot wandering around somewhere.
你去哪里了? -哈西迪家
Where were you? - The Hasids.
拉比得了慢性阻塞性肺病
Rabbi had COPD.
有新的到府看诊请求吗? -孩子 两间大厅都很乱
Any new house calls come in? - Hey, kid. We got messes in both halls
需要打扫 快去
that need to be mopped up. Go.
那不是他的工作
He shouldn't be doing that.
我们又不是孤儿院 他要住在这里就得干活
We're not the fucking orphanage. He lives here, he works here.
好吧 那我去打扫
Okay. Well, I'll do then.
你出去看诊的时候?
While you're out on house calls?
不是 在我出去之前
No. Before I leave.
艾玛 我接下了一个烂摊子
Alma, I inherited a horror show.
都快忙不过来了 需要你在这里帮忙
We're barely managing. I need help here.
外面的人们也需要帮忙
So do these people out there.
这个给我 心脏问题
Take this one. Heart trouble.
这个有人处理了
That's handled.
有个病人每周都去红民兵组织 状况很复杂
We got a guy who goes to the red militia each week. It's a whole thing.
那交给我吧
Well, I'm doing it now.
他们不会投给威尔逊的
They are not gonna vote for Wilson
无论去不去看诊
house call or not.
当初大家也是这么说乌娜的
People said that about Oona.
你之前也是这么说 撒马利亚和哈西迪家的
You said that about the Samaritans and the Hasids.
我改变了他们的想法 -用看诊收买♥♥选票?
Come on. I changed that. - By buying votes with aid?
你才刚来多久 四天吗?
You've been here all of, what, four days?
他们可是在这里经历过一切的人
These are real people who have lived here through it all
而他们相信的是你 不是威尔逊 是你
and they believe what you say. Not Wilson, you.
这样很好
Well, that's good.
威尔逊会保障人们的就医权利
Wilson protects people's access to health care.
这样才会有安全的诊所
That means a safe clinic.
你看 我们不缺药物了
Look. No more lacking meds.
我的经验告诉我 威尔逊可不是个救世主
Well, I've seen enough to know Wilson is no messiah.
只是想告诉你
Just saying.
除了让他当选以外 你最好搞清楚自己在做什么
You better know what you're doing beyond getting that man elected.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你啊
Hey, you.
别再工作了 快走吧
No more work for you. Get out of here.
但亚莱西斯说‥
But Alexis said...
走吧 去玩吧
Go. Have fun.
去找朋友聊天
Go talk with your friend.
有人要找你到府看诊
Another house call for you.
还有司机接送
This one's got a chauffeur.
艾玛
Alma.
谢谢你过来
Thank you for coming.
不客气
Of course.
艾玛 向你介绍 这位是苏西
Alma, I'd like to introduce you to Susie.
她听说你是我最得力的新支持者
She heard about you becoming my most effective new supporter.
是我请你跑一趟的
I'm afraid I'm to blame for your visit.
真是幸会
So lovely to meet you.
她想向你致谢
She wanted to extend her gratitude.
我从没见过他这么温顺
I've never seen him so meek.
所以‥ 你就是未来的太后了?
So, you're the mother of the man who would be king?
我不是他的母亲
I'm not his mother.
我只是曾经照顾过他 而现在由他照顾我
I just took care of him. Now he takes care of me.
你真是个行动派
You're quite the mover.
威尔逊告诉你的吗? -我自己的观察
Is that what Wilson told you? - It's what I see with my own eyes.
你为什么要帮我们?
Why are you making allies for us?
我们有个‥
We have a...
共同利益
shared interest.
你不需要提防我
There's no need to be guarded with me.
什么共同利益?
A shared interest in what?
阻止帕可
Stopping Parco.
原来如此
I see.
还有呢?
Then what?
请别认为我做这些是为了自己
Oh, I'm not in this for myself, if that's the impression.
当然不是
Of course not.
他说你是为了儿子
It's all for your son, he tells me.
是的 -你认为自己能赢回他
Yes. You believe you can win him back.
是的 -赢回什么?
Yes. - Back to what?
当你达成你的目标后
Once you have what you've come for
你就不会再为了自己或儿子 向我们索取更多了?
you'll make no further claim on this place for you or your son?
如果你担心我会要求报酬‥
Oh, if you're worried that I'm gonna demand
我不担心
something more for my help... - I'm not worried.
我想知道你是否清楚后果
I'm curious if you know what you're sowing.
你不希望威尔逊掌权?
Do you not want Wilson in charge?
我到了这个年纪 已经不认为
I am not young enough to believe that
权力该由一人掌控了
anything depends on any one man in charge.
你认为谁来当都没差吗?
You don't believe one ruler is better than the other.