我不行
I can't.
为什么? -因为我不会留在这儿
Why not? Because - I'm not staying.
无论你人在哪里 你的想法对我们很重要
Whether or not you're here, what you have to say matters to us.
无论如何 小佐都欠我们一个 相信体制的理由
If nothing else Zee owes us a reason to believe in the process.
我们不能让帕可赢
Parco cannot win.
整个非战区都守在收音机前等我
The entire DMZ is waiting for me by their radios.
投票十点开始
Voting starts at 10.00.
让他们知道仍有选择
Tell them they still have a choice.
起床了 非战区
Wakey, wakey, DMZ.
选举日的太阳升起了 -来了 开播了
The sun's rising on Election Day. - Yo. Here we go. It's on!
转大声点
Turn that shit up!
在昨晚的一些事件后 你们或许认为这场选举结束了
After certain events last night you might be thinking this election's over.
只剩下一个候选人
There's only one candidate left.
如果你也这么想 听好了
If you're one of these folks, listen up.
你好 我是小佐
Hello. This is Zee.
我刚来到非战区时 遇见一个帮我指路的猎人
When I first came into the DMZ I met a hunter, who helped me find my way
我印象最深刻的就是他那双手
and the thing I remembered about him was his hands.
粗糙 固执
The cracks... the stubbornness.
之后我开始注意这里人们的手
After that, I started to notice people's hands here.
现在我想请你们 看一下自己的双手
Now I'd like you to take a moment and look at your hands
看看原本没有的皱纹与茧
at the lines and calluses that didn't used to be there.
想想曾经划破的伤‥
Think of the wounds they've endured
它们如何守护 自己所创造 建造的东西
how they've pressed on what they've created... built.
你的双手是神圣的 它们刻印着社群的痕迹
Your hands honor ritual. They bear the markings of community.
你们用双手打造了这里
Your hands are the makers of this world
并发起了运动 争取到这特别的日子
and they've built a movement that has brought us to this special day...
你们的选举日
your election.
我们有些人用双手相互摧残
Some of us have used our hands to tear one another down.
埋下谎言
To sow lies
并煽动恐惧
and incite fear.
我很难过 震惊 且害怕
I am sad, shocked and terrified
必须宣布威尔逊的死讯
to confirm that Wilson has died
以及他是死于帕可德加多之手
and the hands that killed him belong to Parco Delgado.
他这么做是为了窃取选举
And he did it so that he could steal this election.
窃取你的选择 你的声音
Steal your choice... your voice.
他要你们相信这场选举已经结束
He wants you to believe that this vote is over
相信他已经赢了
that he's already won.
所以我现在要宣布 你仍有选择
So I'm announcing now that you still have a choice to make.
我要在今天的选举挑战帕可
I will challenge Parco in today's election.
几天前我告诉你们 投给小佐就是投给威尔逊
A few days ago, I told you a vote for Zee was a vote for Wilson.
而现在 投给威尔逊的票 就是投给小佐的
Now a vote in Wilson's box is a vote for Zee.
去投票吧 让大家听到你的声音
So cast your vote. Let your voice be heard.
我们团结起来 将比任何单独的人 或理念都还强大
Together, we are all more powerful than any one man more than any one dream.
我要请你们帮助我 建造一个全新的理想
I am asking you to help me build something new here.
连自己的声音都不相信 我们还剩什么?
What are we if we don't believe in our own voice
若不相信我们能为彼此效力‥
if we don't believe that we can serve one another?
我们就只是互相杀戮的动物
We're just animals killing each other, is what.
请和我一起鼓起勇气
So be brave with me
要知道 这场选举将反映你的选择
and know that this election will reflect your choice
当你在选票上 看到帕可与威尔逊‥
and when you see Parco and Wilson at the voting booth
且觉得自己无能为力时
and you think that your hands are tied
要知道你们还有小佐
know that you have Zee.
投给小佐就是投给自己的声音
A vote for Zee is a vote for your voice
投给自己的双手与未来‥
a vote for the work of your hands and the future of...
天啊
Damn!
我就看她要讲到什么时候
Thought she would never shut up.
这又怎样? 她顶多拉个十几二十票
I mean, so what? She gets 10 or 20 ding-dongs to vote for her.
这改变不了什么
Doesn't change a thing.
因为这里的人知道 怎么样对自己最好 对不对?
'Cause the people here know what's good for them. Am I right?
你们说对不对? -对‥
I said, am I right? - Yeah!
继续给我放音乐 因为怎么样? 我们赢了
Now play the fucking music 'cause guess what? We won!
我应该杀掉她的
I should have fucking killed her.
假设她拿下中国城还有24帮
Assume she's got Chinatown, the 2-4.
乌娜 叫我们的人在五个投票所 大声宣传我们赢了
Oona, I want our crews at all five voting spots blasting out word that I won
联络对岸的朋友 今天定胜负
and call our friends across the river. It all goes down today.
计划还不够周全 -那就去弄好
Our plan ain't airtight yet. - Figure it out.
帕可 这是你对人们的重点承诺 我们得先巩固我们的支持
Parco, this is your main promise to people. We need to affirm our support first. This ain't no game.
这不是闹着玩的 走错一步就会引起战争
We play this shit wrong, we set off war.
混帐 我有联邦陆军元帅的保证
Motherfucker, I have the word of the Army General of the United States.
保证? 你们不就只是握了手
"The word"? That's a goddamn handshake.
我有金钱与军队后援
Backed by money and military support
只要交易成了这一切都是我的
and it's all waiting for me on the other side of this deal.
你胆怯了吗?
What, you going soft on me now?
我就在这里 全力投入 始终如一
I'm right here. I'm all-in. I always have been all-in, man,
从小就是如此
since we were fucking kids!
但你 你陷进去了 老兄
But you... you're getting caught up in the moment, my man.
你陷进去了 这是急不得的
You're getting caught up. You can't rush this.
你没那么笨的
You're smarter than that.
听着 我别无选择
Look. I don't have a choice.
我们只要阻断自♥由♥军入岛的通道
Bro, listen to me. We stop up the FSA's entrance to the island
联邦美国和世界各地 就会正式承认这里的新政♥府♥
and the U.S. officially recognizes our new government here and around the world.
我要促成这件事 你最好快跟上
I'm putting shit into motion. Keep the fuck up.
跟上? 我听到了 混帐
"Keep the fuck up." This motherfucker.
我去投票所拉票
I'll go work the LES voting place.
去找苏西 带她离开
Get Susie. Get her out there.
投给小佐‥
Vote for Zee!
大家投给小佐
Vote for Zee, everyone!
投给小佐‥
Vote for Zee!
投给小佐‥
Vote for Zee!
"投给小佐"
你们还不去阻止他们?
Yo. You gonna stop that shit or what?
投给小佐‥ 该死
Vote for... oh, shit!
快跑
Come on, Odi, come on!
把他们带回来找我
And bring 'em to me.
回来 臭小子
Get back here, little shit!
在街上乱撒这什么东西
You fucking stupid throwing your shit around this turf?
你们死定了
You're gonna get what's coming!
把门打开
Hey! Open this fucking door!
臭小子
Here! You little fucks!
看这招
Here. Check this out.
投给小佐
Vote for Zee!
该死
Shit!
天啊
Jesus.
这是我们的城市
This is our city!
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你出来投票
Thank you for voting.
我刚刚得跟人解释 出来投票不会被伤害
Just had to convince a guy he wasn't gonna get hurt for voting.
都怪他们吧
Well, that's not helping.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
请您节哀顺变
Can I offer my condolences?
我听了你的广播
I heard your broadcast.
也和坦妮谈了 你要什么 艾玛
And I spoke with Tenny. What do you need, Alma?
我是为了儿子
It's about my son.
领导者必须知道自己得控制什么
A leader must discern what she must control
还有必须为人♥民♥牺牲什么
and what she must cede to her people.
我看过他的作为 知道后果为何
I saw what he did. I know what happens now.
我不是要请你介入
I'm not asking you to intervene.
我只是想请你靠关系
I'm just asking you to form a relationship
接洽威尔逊西边的朋友们
with Wilson's friends in the west
帮助我儿子离开这里
to help my son leave this place.
自♥由♥军想抓我好几年了
The FSA has been after me for years.
事有蹊跷
Something's off. This isn't a setup
如果有人设陷阱‥ -不是他们 是你
if that's what you're thinking. - Not with them. With you.
你已经知道这里需要什么
You already know what still needs to be done.
所以你才在这里 我才在这里
That's why you're here. That's why I'm here.
我这街区都投给你了 我也看到了莉莉丝的女儿们
You have my block. I see the daughters of Lilith.
这样你几乎就赢了
That's nearly enough to win
能让你的儿子脱离泥淖
to cut the rot out of your boy
但问题是‥
but the question remains
你要拿这些 以非战区为家的孤儿们怎么办?
what will you do with these orphans that call the DMZ home?
我只要你日落的时候来