子弹直接穿过去了
Bullet went through clean.
擦过了你的上肠系膜动脉 没有严重的器官损伤
Nicked your SMA, no major organ damage.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank god.
你会水肿
You're all sewed up
帮你用了安比西林
got you on ampicillin.
我得走了
I got to go.
但我会回来
But I'll be back.
与此同时
In the meantime...
拿好你的枪
brought you your gun.
我知道你有枪睡得比较好
I know you sleep better with it.
真的很抱歉 萝丝
I'm so sorry, Rose.
好好休息 好吗? 我会回来的
Rest up, okay? I'll be back.
不好意思
Hey. Excuse me.
我想找威尔逊
I need to see Wilson.
我没带武器
I'm not carrying.
我叫艾玛欧缇佳
Hey. My name is Alma Ortega.
威尔逊没跟你有约
Wilson's not expecting you.
他在这里吗?
Wait. Is he here?
威尔逊 我只想谈谈
Wilson, I just need to talk.
我叫艾玛欧缇佳
My name is Alma Ortega.
我希望‥
I'm hoping that...
你别想过我这关
You're not getting past me.
你开什么玩笑?
Are you fucking kidding me?
真高兴见到你 威尔逊
It's good to see you, Wilson.
难以置信吧
Can you believe me, huh?
真的无法相信
I honestly can't.
看看这地方
Look at this place.
开放格局 气氛超棒
Open floor plan, great vibe.
你现在有保镖了 -对
You have bodyguards now. - Yeah,
而且我说什么他们就照办
and they do exactly what I say.
那个梅琳呢? 她根本是疯子 她本名是洁西卡
Hey. How about that Meilin, huh? Complete psychopath. Real name's Jessica.
你想知道要如何激发出忠诚吗?
You want to know how to inspire loyalty?
帮人取超强的新名字就好
You baptize someone with a new badass name.
她很可能会杀了你
She'd have killed you.
似乎有点浮夸了吧
It's all just a little on the nose.
对 而且有效
Yeah, and it works.
大家不在乎领导多体贴 或多脚踏实地
People don't give a shit about how relatable or down-to-earth a leader is.
他们要大场面
They want spectacle, hm?
拜托喔 -抱歉
I mean, come on! - I'm sorry.
只是很难消化
It's just a lot to process.
你以前都在医院药局 兜售大♥麻♥和药品
You used to peddle weed and pills from the hospital pharmacy.
你每天都跟我说 我穿手术服多好看
You'd tell me every day how well I wore my scrubs.
你穿起来真的很辣
Goddamn. You wore those scrubs well.
你曾经是个无害的情圣
You were a harmless flirt.
你当时很可爱
You were cute.
你是说 无能为力吧
You mean, powerless.
或许吧
Maybe, yeah.
搞什么?
What the fuck, man?
你怎么会‥
How are you...
变成这样?
all of this?
我从小就认识一个银行经理
There was this bank manager I knew growing up.
我看着他拒绝我的监护人贷款 应该有二十次吧 都是同一个人
I watched him deny my guardian a bank loan maybe 20 times. Same guy.
所以大家都抓狂 拼命要撤离时
So when everyone's going nuts, evacuating...
我弄了一把枪 走到他的银行
I got a gun, I walked down the street to his bank
我跟他说
and I told him that I wouldn't blow his head off
如果他和他的员工都马上离开 我就不会轰掉他的脑袋
if he and his employees all left right then.
然后呢?
And then?
他们就这样走了
They walked out.
他们留下了一整间银行的 黄金和储汇
Yeah. They left the bank's entire gold and cash reserve right there.
在那之后 我就好像开窍了
You know, after that, it was like a switch flipped, you know?
判若两人
This new guy took over.
这个威尔逊‥
I mean, this Wilson...
这个威尔逊早就会约你了
this Wilson would have asked you out way earlier.
记得那一晚吗?
Remember that night, hm?
我记得
I do.
拜托 你有兴趣的‥
Come on. You were into it.
你‥
You...
我那晚压力很大
I was having a very stressful night that night.
然后我就正好站在你面前
Yeah, and I just happened to be the thing
你就正好在 -我知道‥
that was standing right in front of you. - Yeah, I know.
好吧
It's okay.
很高兴见到你 艾玛
It's good to see you, Alma.
我无法再随便这样说话了
You know, I can't speak with anyone like this
毕竟我现在成了精明的统治者 艾玛 我超精明的
now that I've become a shrewd ruler, and, Alma, I am shrewd as fuck.
我是说‥ 我可以轻轻松松就看穿一个人
I mean, I can read a person like a 10-cent comic, you know?
就像这里的人 他们只是不想被打扰
Like the people here. They just want to be left alone.
这是大家第一次 能决定自己真正在乎的是什么
For the first time ever, people have been able to decide what it is they truly care about.
对我来说是中国城
For me, that's Chinatown.
其他四肢发达脑袋空空的家伙 想统治这个岛
All these other dingdongs jockey to rule the island.
与此同时 我有钱 有打手
Meanwhile, I've got money, muscle
有筹码 我专注在我的十二个街区
leverage, and I focus it on my 12-square blocks.
我把这里重建成了我的伊甸园 这里就像一个乌托邦
I've rebuilt this into my Eden. It's fucking Mayberry in here.
所以你和某个 地下铁路的疯子混进来
So you came in with this underground railroad lunatic.
是叫法兰克琳吧? -你怎么会知道?
Franklin, is it? - How'd you know that?
艾玛 这里的一切我都知道
Alma, I know everything here.
是吗?
Yeah?
我在找我儿子
Well, I'm looking for my son.
我根本不确定他是否在这里
I don't even know if he's here.
我们从第一天就失散了 所以我才来找你
We got separated on day one, and it's why I came to see you.
我记得你的小孩
I remember your kid.
他很可爱
He was cute.
对 他曾经可爱
Yeah, he was...
但我在两国到处找他
but I've been all over the two countries looking for him
但我从没有机会在这里找
but I never got a chance to canvass for him here.
所以你没见过他
So you haven't seen him
或听说过他
or heard of him...
有吗?
have you?
他叫克里斯钦欧缇佳
His name is Christian Ortega.
没有
No.
我能为你做什么?
What can I offer?
你要去哪里吗?
You need to get somewhere?
让我的司机送你吧
Take my driver.
克里斯钦 你还要粗谷粉吗?
Christian, you want some more farina?
我多做了
I made extra.
有什么我能帮忙的吗?
Can I help you?
不要‥
No...
不要‥ -救命 妮可
Help, Nicole!
你也想逞英雄?
You trying to be brave, too?
老天
Oh, my God!
拜托‥醒醒‥拜托
Please, wake up!
老天
Oh, God!
要吃烤乳酪三明治吧
It's grilled cheese, right?
我在冰箱找到了奶油
Found butter in the fridge.
我不知道萝丝是怎么做的
I don't know how rose made it
但我儿子以前都喜欢 把面包煎得酥脆
but my son liked it with the bread real crispy.
似乎不错
Sounds good.
医院没事吧?
Everything okay back there?
其实有事
Not really, no.
很遗憾
Sorry.
萝丝小姐在吗?
Miss Rose here?
不在
No.
她不在
She's not.
没关系 我下次再问她吧
It's cool. I'll just ask her another time.
你叫欧迪吧?
It's Odi, right?
对 你有中间名吗?
Yeah. You got a middle name?
你不想知道我的名字吗?
You don't want to know my first name?
我喜欢知道大家的中间名
I like to know people's middle names.
我不记得我的
I can't remember mine.
我其实不喜欢我的中间名
I don't really like my middle name.
说嘛
Come on.