快来啊
Come on.
但我还是会回来 拿我的烤乳酪三明治
I'm still coming back for my grilled cheese, though.
好 回头见
All right. I'll see you later.
别惹麻烦 -我尽量
Stay out of trouble. - I'll try.
回头见 萝丝小姐
Later, Miss Rose.
可爱的孩子
Cute kid.
五年前 我把他从鬼门关前救回来
Five years ago, I nursed him back from the brink.
是霍乱
Cholera.
然后有天 他又开始进食了 我做了烤乳酪三明治给他吃
Then one day, he started eating again. I made him this grilled cheese
现在他几乎每天都会回来
and now he comes by pretty much every day.
就只要烤乳酪三明治
That's all he wants.
我让他误会了 但要怎么拒绝他?
Gave him the wrong idea, but how do you say no?
别拒绝他
Don't.
对
Yeah.
他们说的民♥主♥就是这个意思
That's what they mean when they talk about democracy...
像骸骨这样的杀手 和他的公开杀人名单
killers like Skel and his public hit list.
若你还没被划掉 那下一个就是你
If you're not crossed out, you're next.
麦可鲍尔 愿他安息
RIP, Michael Bauer.
所以你才到哪里都带枪吗?
Is that why you carry that gun with you everywhere?
这是该死的战区
We're in a fucking war zone.
我连睡觉都握着枪
I sleep with this gun in my hand.
我们从这边穿过去 有捷径
Let's go through here. Short cut.
这地方几乎已经被废弃了
This place is pretty much abandoned.
注意四周
Just watch your back.
为了抢你的东西 这里的人会毫不迟疑杀掉你
People won't hesitate to kill you in here for whatever you've got
就算是受威尔逊林保护也一样
even if this place is protected by Wilson Lin.
威尔逊林?
Wilson Lin?
对 -我认识一个威尔逊林
Yeah. - I knew a Wilson Lin.
我们一起在长老会医院工作过 他是前辈
We worked together in Presbyterian Hospital. He was an orderly.
那个威尔逊林?
The Wilson Lin?
在云南茶室有自己军队的人?
Mans his own army out of the Yunnu Tea Room?
不是
No.
在战前每个人都有不同的身份 但现在都没有意义了
Well, everyone was someone before the war. None of it matters now.
你认为他会赢吗?
You think he'll win?
威尔逊?
Wilson?
是有可能
I mean, he could.
谁知道呢
You never know.
我其实不太关注这些事情
I haven't really been keeping up to speed on all of it.
都好吗?
Everything good?
中国人那边状况如何?
How'd the thing go with the Chinese?
我很快就能取得更多关于 藏匿点的情报
I'm gonna be getting intel on more caches soon.
很好 谢谢你
Good. Thank you.
很高兴你来了
I'm glad you made it.
很多人来参加
Got a good turnout.
大家都乖乖吗? -目前是的
Everyone behaving? - Yeah, so far,
但这样很棒 大家像这样齐聚一堂
but it's nice, though, you know people getting together like this.
这很重要
It's important.
因为你知道在这里 你会被什么害死吗?
Because you know what'll kill you in this place?
孤绝
Solitude.
现在六天后就要选举了
And here we are, election in six days.
我们现在得更团结 事实上
This is when we got to stick together the most, and here's the truth.
没有你我什么都不是 好吗 小子?
I ain't nothing without you, okay, kid?
你有家人 你有我 要记得这点
You got family, you got me. Remember that
因为如果你继续独来独往 你也会被孤绝杀死
because solitude will kill you, too you keep hanging alone.
听到了吗?
Hey. You hear me?
我们继续走吧 我要你跟我来
Now let's get going. I need you with me now.
不要动 王八蛋
Freeze, motherfucker!
干吗?
What?
别在杂工这里浪费时间
Wasting your time on peon desks.
我们得去有景观的办公室
Got to hit the offices with a view.
不要动 王八蛋
Freeze, motherfucker!
不会吧
No fucking way.
谢了
Thanks.
走吧 快到了
Come on. We're almost there.
我知道贸易商或许有线索 但是‥
Look. I know the traders might have some leads, but
威尔逊会不会知道 我儿子是否在非战区?
would Wilson know if my son's in the DMZ?
或许吧 但不能去找威尔逊
Yeah, but Wilson is not an option.
我可以在云南茶室找到他?
Yunnu Tea Room? Is that where I find him?
你不可能靠近他 就算你可以
You can't get to him, and even if you could
你也不会想和那种人扯上关系
you don't let a man like that get his hooks in you.
如果你是这里人 就会知道这一点了
You would know that if you were from here.
你一直住在杀戮区 你只是来这里找儿子?
You've been living in a kill zone and you're only now just looking for your son?
你是外来人 你能把我弄出去吗?
You're from outside. Can you get me out?
你能把我弄出去吗?
Can you get me out?
王八蛋 给我回来
Motherfucker! Get back here!
艾玛 -站住 你这人♥渣♥
Damn it. Alma! - Stop, you piece of shit!
艾玛 别追了 让他走吧
Alma, stop! Let him go!
你会太靠近河边的
You're getting too close to the river!
艾玛 别跑 -回来
Come on! Stop!
这里是热区
This is a hot zone!
该死的 艾玛 伏低
Goddamn it, Alma! Stay low!
萝丝?
Rose?
萝丝?
Rose?
压住 用力压住
Put pressure!
我的袋子里有对讲机 叫救护车
Walkie in my bag. Call an ambulance.
这是萝丝 有人听到吗? 结束
This is Rose. Anyone copy? Over.
这是萝丝 有人在吗? -收到 萝丝 怎么回事?
This is Rose! Anyone there? - Copy, Rose. What's going on?
来自24帮派的朋友
My friend from the 2-4.
知道我喜欢这群人的哪一点吗?
Hey. You know what I love about this guy?
只要看他一眼 我就知道他对谁效忠
One look at his face, I know exactly where his loyalty lies.
感谢你抽空见我
Thank you for making the time to meet me.
然后?
So?
我无法提供24帮的支持
I can't offer the 2-4's support.
我只是觉得该当面告诉你
I just thought I should tell you that in person.
感觉你就像落跑新郎呢 乔登
It's almost like you're leaving me at the altar, Jordan.
为什么?
Why?
有消息说 你要给我们黄金
Word is you're gonna offer us gold, and the 2-4...
而24帮 -24
2-4! - 2-4!
是不卖♥♥的
Ain't for sale,
所以 我不想让场面难堪 但是‥
so... I didn't want to make a scene, but...
他不想让场面难堪 所以‥
Hey. He didn't want to make a scene, so...
听我说
Listen, man.
你一定知道这对我来说不理想
You got to know this isn't ideal for me, bro...
但这样吧 我可以接受
but I'll tell you what, I'll accept it...
如果你能走出这里
if you can walk out of here.
没错 傻蛋
Yeah. That's right, fool.
别激动 大家都别激动
Hey. Relax. Everybody, relax.
拜托 不需要这样 -大家都别激动 好吗?
Come on, man. It ain't got to be like this. - Everybody, relax, okay?
听着 在非战区有30万人
Listen. There's 300,000 people in the DMZ.
我不会因为你们不支持我 就把你们杀光
I can't just kill you off because you won't get in line.
所有人都不要互相伤害 除了你‥
No one's hurting anyone except you...
和骸骨之外
and Skel.
对 走到门边就好
Yeah. Just make it to the door.
好吧 管他的
All right. Fuck it.
加油 小子 上吧
You got it! - Come on, son. Let's get it!
24帮 -24
2-4! - 2-4!
乔 起来 -怎么样 乔?
J, get up! - What's up, JJ!
起来反击
Come on! Fight back!
起来‥乔
J, get up! - Get up, man!
加油 乔
Come on, Jordan, get up, man.
门就在那里 乔登
Door's right there, Jordan.
不行 他们处理就好
No, man. They'll handle this.
好 够了
Okay. That's enough.
他要能站起来才行
He's got to be able to get up.
你要让24帮全力支持我
You're gonna throw the full weight of the 2-4 behind me
当我要收买♥♥你 和你无足轻重的成员时
and when I buy you and your featherweight crew
只要道谢就好
say thank you.
给他脚上来一枪就好了
Could have just shot him in the foot, you know?
何必浪费子弹?
Why waste the bullet?
欢迎回来
Welcome back.