美国这个进步的象征
this symbol of progress, of America
而这是属于我的
and it's mine.
这叫做筹码
That's leverage.
不对 这叫做无知
No, it's ignorance.
我见过联邦军是怎么 对待这片土地和居民的
I've seen what the US thinks of this place how they treat people who chose to stay here.
你只要稍微给了他们一点空间
You give them even the slightest toehold here
所有人都会完蛋 包括你
and it's over for everyone, including you.
我们曾共度美好时光
What we had was good...
我永远都会把你当成家人
and you know you'll always be family to me.
游戏结束了 是我赢了
It's game over. I won.
所以你最好照我说的 尽快离开这里
So let me tell you what you're gonna do. You're gonna run away from here as fast as you can
别再出现在我面前 否则那将会是你的忌日
and don't you ever let me see you again because if I do, it'll be the last
而你生前最后的景象就是‥
and the only thing you'll see as your life leaves you
这双回瞪着你的眼睛 就像这样
are these eyes staring down on you just like this.
不要‥
No.
不要留在这里 我们走吧 快点
No. Don't stay here. Let's go. Come on.
克里斯钦 求求你 -你该走了 快点
Christian. Please. - Now! Let's go.
不要选择这条路‥ -快走
Don't choose this! No! - Now!
我觉得你母亲 让你分不清是非了
I think your mother's got you twisted up about what's what.
我有点无法信任你 孩子
I'm a little unsteady about you, boy.
所以‥
So...
做给我看吧
time to declare.
这是他的战争
This is his fight...
与你无关
not yours.
让我见识你的真面目
Show me who you are.
你不必这么做 克里斯钦
You don't have to do this, Christian.
吾王万岁
All hail the king.