你是你父亲的儿子
You're your father's son...
而我是威尔逊的囚犯
and I'm Wilson's ward.
无论眼前这片景色为何
Outside of whatever this is...
我们都只能远远望着它
it's all we're ever allowed to be.
假设我们可以离开呢?
What if we could leave?
我说我不想假设了
I said I'm not playing.
不是 我是认真的
No. I mean it.
我不知道要怎么做 但‥
I don't know how, but
我能试着探索 认识一些人 或许买♥♥通一些士兵
I could explore, make contacts, maybe buy off some soldiers.
听我说 你可以相信我
Listen, I'm good for it.
如果有办法 你愿意跟我走吗?
If there was a way, would you go with me?
你愿意吗?
Would you?
我愿意
Yes.
克里斯钦
Christian!
那是谁?
Who is that?
我不认识
No one.
克里斯钦
Christian!
可恶
Fuck.
你怎么还在? -骸骨在哪里?
How are you still here? - Where's Skel?
如果这个城市由我做主 你早就死了
If this were my city, you'd already be dead.
他在哪里?
Where is he?
我现在就得知道 他有危险
Look. I need to know now. He's in trouble.
不然等我见到他时 再帮你转达给他?
How about I pass him along the message when I see him?
告诉我他在哪里 -住手‥
How about you fucking tell me exactly where he is right now
否则我就把你推下去? -住手‥
before I throw you down these fucking stairs?
住手
Stop!
没事的
It's okay.
她不是要找麻烦
She's okay.
你怀孕多久了?
How far along are you?
不关你的事
None of your business.
你真的确定吗? -我怎么会知道?
Do you know for sure? - How the fuck would I know?
你有验孕棒吗?
You got a stick I can pee on?
你想要怀孕吗?
Do you want to be pregnant?
我想要你离开
What I want is for you to leave.
只要你告诉我 他或是帕可在哪里
As soon as you tell me where he is or Parco.
有个陷阱在等着骸骨 卡门
Skel's gonna walk into a trap, Carmen.
我在日落前必须找到他 否则他们就会杀了他
I have to get to him before sundown, or they're gonna kill him.
谁会?
Who is?
威尔逊
Wilson.
先让我搞清楚
Let me get this straight.
你才刚来四天
You've been here four days...
你觉得帕可是个邪恶的浑蛋
you think Parco's this evil motherfucker.
然后你开始到处宣传
Then you roll out, turn on the faucets
叫所有人投给威尔逊
tell everybody in town to vote for Wilson
而现在威尔逊想杀了你儿子
and now, Wilson quiere matar a tu hijo?
你还敢说我是个蠢蛋?
And you called me a "dumb bitch"?
我看到了他要抓骸骨的手段
I saw a play to get to Skel.
我真的错了
I was very wrong.
那还用说? -你很快就能理解了 大概再‥
You think? - And you'll understand this
七个月 由我目测
in about... seven months, by my eye.
我只在乎我的儿子
I only care about my son.
威尔逊 帕可
Wilson, Parco...
他们都一样是恶毒的浑蛋
they're all the same toxic shit!
你以为我不知道吗? -那你还在做什么?
You think I don't know that? - Then what are you doing?
他的人会保障我和小孩的安全
One of those guys keeps me and mine safe.
你把帕可杀了
You take out Parco, where you gonna be
那威尔逊来砍我的头时 你会在哪里?
when Wilson comes to cut my head off?
而且你以为你离开时 是谁照顾骸骨的?
And who you think looked after Skel when you were gone, huh?
帕可? 别开玩笑了
Parco? Get the fuck outta here!
是我
Me! I did!
你想要我感谢你吗?
You want me to be grateful?
我以为我最怕的是失去我的儿子
You know, I thought my worst nightmare was losing my son.
结果我发现我最怕的
Turns out my worst nightmare
是怕他变得跟他爸一样
is realizing he turned out just like my ex
而这有一部分该归功于你
and I can thank you in part for that!
我? -没错
Me? - Fuck, yes!
你到底有什么问题?
What is your fucking problem?
我这一辈子 你到底恨我什么?
My whole goddamn life what is it about me that you hate? Parco?
帕可? -拜托
Parco? Jesus!
我不恨你
I don't hate you.
我只是知道你没有这么笨
I just know that you're smarter than this!
只要你想 你本来可以掌控一切
You could be running this whole thing if you wanted
结果你选择了最轻松的路
but you're choosing the easy way.
我选择了生存
I'm choosing survival. Protection.
被人保护 -现在有人需要你保护了
Now you've got someone to protect.
而我们俩最了解这种感受了
And you and I both know more intimately than anyone else
爱上那么‥
what it's like to love someone
自私又危险的人
so self-serving and dangerous.
你撑了这么久 代表你很有毅力和决心
You hung around this long, that takes power, resolve.
但你必须知道一件事
But you need to know something.
我做出了选择
I made a choice!
不久后就换你要选择了
A choice you're gonna have to make soon, too.
要选帕可
It's Parco...
还是你的孩子 就这样
or it's your child. That's it.
我不知道骸骨在哪里
Look, I don't know where Skel is...
也不知道帕可何时会从工厂回来
And I don't know when Parco will be back from the yards.
你可以晚点再来亲自问他
But you could come back later and ask him yourself.
我们以前的工厂?
Our old yards?
谢谢你 卡门
Thank you, Carmen.
快滚出我家
Just get the fuck out of my house!
你确定是在这里吗?
You sure it's here?
我哥哥说以前是在这附近
My brother said it used to be somewhere around here.
大概在‥
Somewhere around...
那里
There.
快点
Come on.
你看过这么美丽的东西吗?
Have you ever seen something so beautiful?
原味的都是我的 你可以喝零热量的那种
Hey, I got dibs on the regular kind. You can have the diet shit.
等等
Oh, wait.
很漂亮嘛 小女孩
Looking good, baby girl.
但你带个小孩来我的地盘 真是笨到不行
but you gotta be stupid because my turf ain't a place for babysitting.
算了 我们走吧
Forget it, man. Let's go.
蠢蛋
Yo, dummy.
我在跟你讲话
I'm talking to you.
她是我的朋友
That's my friend!
跟她道歉
Apologize.
给我道歉
I said apologize.
她只是想吓唬人
This bitch is just fronting.
可恶 -快跑 她是疯子
Shit! - Man, she crazy!
好吧 对不起
Fine, dude. I'm sorry.
"我再也不会这样对你说话了"
"I'll never talk to you like that again."
快说 -我再也不会这样对你说话了
Say it! - I'll never talk to you like that again.
放尊重点
Have some respect.
快滚
Leave.
只剩一天了 你们决定好了吗?
One day left, y'all. You decide yet?
你想在威尔逊的分权王国里 像水一样自♥由♥
You want to be as free-flowing as a water hose in Wilson's decentralized kingdom
还是在帕可的世界里 团结一致呢?
or a unified state in Parco's world?
如果你觉得这场比赛不重要 那让我告诉你
And if you think this contest doesn't matter, peep this.
我的河岸线人目击 联邦军正往南方桥梁集结
My river rats spotted US troops heading to the southern bridges
"美国曼哈顿北厂" 很多自♥由♥军还聚集在哈德逊河旁
and those FSA trolls been clogging up the Hudson.
这场选举让外界非常紧张
This election's got the outside sweating.
所以明天要做好决定 投下你的那一票
So tomorrow, cast your stone and make it known.
保持真实 保持劲爆
You keep it real and always keep it dope.
这玩意儿太美了
Well, that's a thing of beauty.
"爆破炸♥药♥" 先生们 你们做得很好
Gentlemen, you done good, baby.
谢谢你 山姆大叔
All right. Thank you, Uncle Sam.
我的兄弟们又搞定了一票 听着
My boys, coming through again. Hey, listen.
毅力 坚持下去
Strength. Let's get 'em coming through.
你
You.
真的是阴魂不散
You don't go away, do you?
他们是联邦军吗?
Are those US soldiers?