帅喔
Chingón.
待着
Stay.
我这里有围巾
Got stuff right here.
"人性最糟的一面"
"People at their worst."
要玩一局吗 小姐?
You want a game, lady?
有什么我能效劳的吗?
Can I help you?
是的 我在找这里的负责人 -你找到了
Yes. I'm looking for whoever's in charge in here. - You found me.
外面需要一辆推车 有枪伤 -马上去
I need a utility cart outside. There's a gunshot wound. - On it.
你要干吗? -我只是‥
What do you want? - I just would...
想看一下你们的病人纪录
like to go through your patient logs.
我不会妨碍你 -你是谁?
I'll stay out of your way. - Who are you?
我叫艾玛欧缇佳
My name is Alma Ortega.
我曾在这里工作‥ -小心后面
I used to work here... - Behind you!
这是四号♥房♥的 萝丝
This is room 4, Rose.
所以你是医生?
So you're a doctor?
你可以缝合肱动脉吗?
Can you suture a brachial artery?
我没有时间
I don't have time...
帮我 我就把病人纪录给你
Help me. I'll give you my patient logs.
三 二 一
Three, two, one!
这是谁? -缝合速度比我还快的急救人员
Who's this? - A medic who can suture better than I can.
去外面帮忙
Go field someone from the bottleneck outside.
乔许 这交给你了
Josh, take this.
他叫布兰登 钳子 针线在桌上
Name's Brandon. Forceps, needle, and thread are on the table.
好
Okay.
是东村民兵干的吗?
East village Militia do this?
我表哥 安杰
My cousin Angel.
他发誓要把我的喉咙割开
Promised to cut my throat open.
我死定了
I'm fucking dead!
待在这里 要多久都可以
Stay here as long as you need.
他会来这里找我的
He'll come for me here!
你在这里很安全 我保证
No. You are safe here. I promise,
好吗? 你不会有事的
okay? You're going to be fine.
布兰登 这不会比原本更痛 你可以忍♥受的
Now, Brandon, this isn't gonna hurt any more than it already does. You're good for it.
咬住这个 握紧她的手
Now bite into this and squeeze her hand.
听到了吗? 一 二 三
Got me? One, two, three.
好 很好
Okay.
现在夹住了
There we go.
他昏过去了 -那好
And we're pinched. - Oh, and he's out.
好
Okay. All right.
好了
Yup.
好
Okay.
好了
All right.
纪录还在走廊底端 右边最后一个房♥间那里吗?
Are the records still down the hall, last door on the right?
桌上的黑色资料夹 可以追溯到六年前
So, black binders on the desk go back six years.
可以给我一个吗?
Can I have one?
自己拿
Sure. Take it.
家人们 怎么样?
Hey, family. What's happening now?
大家都好吗? 很好
Everybody good?
怎么样 兄弟? -兄弟
What's good, my man? - Good, man.
我得跟你谈谈
I need a word with you, man.
没问题
You bet.
大家掌声欢迎 独一无二的帕可德加多
Everybody, put your hands together for the one and only Parco Delgado!
多棒的一天
Hey. What a day, huh?
这可是很特别的一个活动 -对
Now this right here, this is something special. - Yeah!
我们首次齐聚在此
For the first time, all of us here together.
没错
Yeah!
我要欢迎来自包立保护国
I want to greet our friends from the bowery protectorate...
还有西区集体农场 -好耶
The Westside Kollectiv... - Yeah!
和死亡之路
El camino muerto...
莫瑟街 -大家好
Mercer street... - Hidey-ho!
24帮的朋友 -24
The 2-4... - 2-4!
当然 我独一无二的国王帮
And of course, my one and only Kings!
大家听好了 我不知道你们怎么想
Now check this out. I don't know about you
但我觉得我们似乎 听对岸的人发号♥施令太久了
but it seems to me that we've been taking our cues from the folks across the rivers for too long.
此处的帮派宣称自己是 美国爱国者 忠诚于自♥由♥美国
Our own crews right here claiming to be US Patriots, FSA loyalists.
让我们彼此争锋相对
Got us all at each other's throats.
他们说这里是非战区 对吧?
Now they call this a DMZ, right?
所谓的"去军事化区域" -对‥
So-called demilitarized zone
但这里并非中立区 -不是
but this ain't no neutral territory. - No!
这里被抛弃了 -对
This is abandonment. - Yeah! - That's right!
他们把我们关在这里 -对
They walled us in!
抛弃我们 -对
They turned their backs on us!
我们自己的同胞这样对我们
Our own people did that to us
对你们
to you,
我们还在选边站? -才不
and we still taking sides? - No! - No!
所以我要出马竞选非战区的区长
That's why I'm running for governor of the DMZ.
我们要继续保持团结 各位 这将会成为我们自己的国度
You keep this unity going, folks, we will be our own state.
外面的人会注意到 -对
The people out there will take note. - Yeah!
这将成为你们的非战区
This will be your DMZ!
好 听我说‥
All right. Look...
我说完了 但我们有新鲜的烤肉 很多佳酿美酒
I'm out, but we got a fresh hunt on the grills, plenty of home brew.
留下来玩得开心 我们将欢乐一整天
Hang out and have fun. We'll be doing this all day.
很顺利
Strong.
骸骨来了吗? -还没
Skel here yet? - Nah, not yet.
你手上沾到的不只有喷漆而已
That ain't just paint on your hand.
他做了什么?
What did he do?
他很没礼貌
He was rude.
那他太蠢了
Stupid on him.
两年前 我爸对你无礼
Two years ago, my daddy was rude to you.
他也很蠢
Stupid on him, too.
我们持续在这里选边站
And as we continue to take sides against one another in here
我在非战区的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
to all my sisters and brothers in the DMZ
我想说 要小心 保持镇定 然后随时都要很劲爆
I say keep it safe, keep it level, and always keep it dope.
劲爆女王在非战区的广播‥
Queen Dope here on radio DMZ...
你在找谁?
Who are you looking for?
我儿子
My son.
克里斯钦欧缇佳 -他有爸爸吗?
Christian Ortega. - He have a dad in the picture?
他在军队进驻时 被关了起来
He was locked up when the troops marched in.
在第九分局
Ninth precinct.
当时没有囚犯幸存
No inmate survived that.
你从哪里来的?
Where are you from?
金融区 -遗迹? 那是杀戮区
Financial district. - The ruins? That's a kill zone.
我这六年来 都在照顾一对老夫妇
I was taking care of an elderly couple for the past six years.
几乎没出门过
Hardly ever been out.
他们刚过世 所以我有点和现实脱节
They just passed, so just a little bit disconnected.
这附近有其他的诊所吗?
Are there any other clinics around?
没有 只有我们
Nope. Just us...
现在没有了美国的空援 我们的药物短缺
and with the US Aid drops gone, strapped for meds.
再过几天 大家就只能在诊所门口等死了
In a few days, I'll just have people shitting themselves to death on my doorstep.
你能带来改变
You do make a difference.
我们困在两个敌对阵营之间 他们都拿枪对着我们
Even when we are stuck between two fucking warring armies with guns trained on us,
但这里的人似乎都还是 只会互相残杀 争夺地盘
people around here, they can't see past killing each other for better standing.
让人不禁怀疑
Just makes you wonder.
等等 在这里
Wait. Here.
克里斯钦 姓氏被涂掉了 但是‥
Christian. The last name's smudged out, but...
这个克里斯钦可能是任何人
This Christian could be anyone.
都是四年前的事了
It was four years ago, so...
你翻文件是找不到他的
you're not gonna find him looking through paper.
你该从贸易商那里找起 他们认识这里的每个人
You should start with the traders. They know everyone in here.
我要去看看能买♥♥到什么药品
I'm gonna go see about meds that I can trade for.
你想来的话也可以
You can come if you want.
萝丝小姐
Yo, Miss Rose.
你好 欧迪
Hey, Odi.
你怎么跑来这里了?
What you doing down here?
跟我朋友一起 你好吗?
With my friend. You good?
你知道的 没有药品 没有补给 不知如何撑到明天
You know, no meds, no supplies no clue how I'm gonna make it to tomorrow.
你还有面包和乳酪吧?
You still got bread and cheese, right?
你饿了吗?
You hungry?
谢了 女士
Thanks, lady.
到底要不要做?
Yo. We gonna do this or not?