我会搞定
I'll handle them.
那些交易的人呢? -四把手♥枪♥和几块金块就够了
What about the traders? - Four handguns and a couple of nuggets of gold will do.
怎么了?
Well, what the fuck?
有人找到她了
We got a line on her.
在宾州车站下的餐馆 -我们走
Diner under Penn station. - Let's go.
帕可 -快点 她知道太多了
Parco. - Now! We can't risk what she saw.
骸骨在那里
Skel was there
还有威尔逊和他的人
and Wilson with his crew.
看来是因为黄金交易
Must have been a gold drop.
威尔逊抓住他了 帕可
Wilson took him, Parco.
是她帮威尔逊的吗? -那个小孩没说
And she was a part of it? - Little kid didn't say.
召集所有人 带上火箭筒
Rally everyone. Bring the RPG.
我要杀了那个该死的中国佬
I'm gonna kill that Chinese motherfucker.
你觉得我很可悲 对吧?
You look at me and feel sorry, don't you?
我感觉得到
I can feel it.
但事实上你根本不了解我
But the truth is, you never even knew me.
我曾是个好孩子
I was good.
成绩好
I got the grades...
笑容满面
I smiled...
有模有样的
gave a firm handshake
但你从不相信我
but you never trusted me.
我只是不希望你的童年跟我一样
I just didn't want you growing up like I did.
那是你想要的
You didn't want that.
你
You.
我尽力了
I was doing my best.
我知道我犯过错
I know I made mistakes.
你是这样告诉自己的吗?
That what you tell yourself?
我去找老爸的那天 回来时手上多了刺青
That day I came back with my hand tattooed... after hanging with Dad...
我跟你说了什么?
what did I tell you?
我跟你说了什么?
What did I tell you?
他让你觉得害怕
That he made you feel scared.
那是有原因的
There was a reason.
你说他有未登记的枪♥支♥
You told me that he had unregistered guns.
这让我很害怕
And that scared me.
我跟你说了实话
I was honest with you
就像你要求的那样
just like you wanted me to be.
你报了警
You called the cops on him.
你害他被逮捕
You got him arrested.
我是在保护你
I was protecting you.
你背叛了我
You betrayed me!
你知道撤离日那天 我心里都在想什么吗?
You want to know the one thing I was thinking on Evacuation Day?
老爸会出什么事?
"What's gonna happen to Dad?
他被关在牢里
He's locked up."
我当时只是个小孩子
I was just a kid...
但我做出了我的决定
but I made a choice.
我去救他
I went to save him
因为是你害他被关的
because you put him there.
是我们两个的错
We both did.
我不知道 骸骨
I had no idea, Skel.
你连这个名字是什么都不知道吧
You don't even know what that name is, do you?
我知道
Yes, I do.
这是你的签名
It was your tag.
你曾经会写在墙上 或是随手画在笔记本里
The name you wrote on walls... doodled in your notebooks.
我记得是你申请艺术设计系时 使用的名字
I remember it was the name you put on your application to Art and Design.
你的录取通知书上写着 "亲爱的骸骨"
Your acceptance letter read, "Dear Skel."
这个名字很棒
It was a good name.
我同意
It was a good name.
这是属于你的名字
It was your name.
帕可知道这点
Parco knew that.
他这样称呼你时 感觉一定很棒
Must have felt good when he'd say it.
所以你才会答应加入他吗?
Is that why you crawled under his wing when he opened it up to you?
所以你才让他改变了你?
Why you let him steal that name from you?
他为了让我生存 不得不如此
He made me what I needed to be to survive.
你不是这么认为的
No, you don't believe that.
你的眼神透露了一切
I can see it in your eyes.
我犯下的罪孽‥
Things I've done.
我看过这双手创作出美丽的作品
I have seen you create such incredible beauty with your hands...
别再这样安慰你自己了
Stop trying to make yourself feel better!
不准这样对我说话
You don't talk to me like that.
你觉得我来这里 是为了消除罪恶感吗?
You think I'm here to make myself feel better?
我在找你的时候还差点死了
I've nearly killed myself looking for you!
八年了
Eight years!
算了
No. You know what?
或许是我太蠢
Maybe I'm an idiot.
或许不该来救你的
Maybe you don't deserve saving.
或许你只是我脑中 一个该死的幻觉
Maybe you're just a goddamn fiction in my head.
你终于说对了一件事
For once, you're right about something.
拜托你‥
Now please...
不要烦我了
leave.
怎么了?
What's going on?
国王帮要攻过来了
Kings are here to pick a fight.
想提醒你一下
Wanted to give you the heads-up.
我们会需要你的物资
We'll need to use some of your supply.
战况会很激烈
It'll get ugly.
部队在哪里?
Where's the rank and file?
在外面 准备开战
Outside. Ready.
这些枪是哪里来的?
Where'd you get all these guns?
都要感谢自♥由♥美国
God bless the Free States of America.
苏西说对了
Susie was right.
什么?
What?
事情只会不断重复
The cycle is the cycle.
准备好开战了吗?
Are you ready for a war?
他们侮辱我们
They insult us!
囚禁了我们的人
They imprisoned one of our own!
今晚就来分个输赢
We're gonna end this here tonight!
你们准备好了吗?
You ready to take this thing?
在大门前清出一条通道
Give me a corridor right down the center to the gate.
爆♥炸♥半径为六公尺 凯撒 这里
Twenty-foot blast radius, right here.
在那里面 去找他
In there. Go get him!
可恶
Fuck!
我本想文明一点
You know, I tried to play it civil.
但说实话‥
But the truth is...
我一直都想用拳头解决这件事
I always wanted to sort this out with blood and bone.
你就是喜欢被惩罚 是吗?
Well, you are a sucker for punishment, ain't you?
你跟他上过床吗?
Did you fuck him?
在床上做过什么事吗?
You being in bed with him and all?
开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
我才不在乎
I don't give a shit...
不在乎你 或你来的目的
about you or what you're trying to do here.
那些‥
It's...
只不过是一阵微风
a gentle breeze.
对我来说不痛不痒 不过你现在得做出选择了
It's nothing. But you do have a choice you have to make now.
离开这里或是学会服从我
Go back to where you came from or learn to live in my world.
你知道我能让你过上好生活的
Ya tĂș sabes. I can make you pretty comfortable here.
我们曾经拥有的一切‥
What we had once upon a time...
真的很美好
it was so good.
我们曾经是家人
We were family.
事情变成这样很令人惋惜
It's sad how it shook out.
你以前总是那么自信
You were always so confident...
你的自大并不让人讨厌
so cocky in a good way.
那时的你站在顶峰
You at your best.
我觉得自己别无所求
I felt like I didn't need a single thing.
但那是战争前的帕可
But that was pre-war Parco...
我又懂什么?
and what did I know?
但我知道那个人‥
I do know that that guy
绝对不会让别人操控自己
would have never let anyone pull his strings.
这就是你搞错的地方 宝贝
No. See, that's where you're wrong, baby.
我才不是傀儡 是联邦军需要我
I ain't no puppet. It's the US that needs me.
外面战火不断 是为了什么?
There's a whole wide war out there and for what?
是为了这片土地
For this land...