我们只是善用手中资源
Just playing the cards we got.
快离开这里吧 你究竟是怎么了?
Come on. Get the fuck out of here. What happened to you?
你从伊♥拉♥克♥到福坦莫法学院 然后浪费了你的机会
You went from Iraq to Fordham Law and then wasted your chance.
二十年后 你还在这些工厂里干活?
Now, 20 years later, you're still slinging shit in these yards?
你知道这都要怪你吗?
You know we're only here because of you.
你害我们失去了主要补给
That shit you pulled cost us key support
现在我们得把它买♥♥回来
and now we got to buy it back.
你从以前就一直有这问题
See, that's your problem. Always has been.
不懂得何时该收手‥
You never know when to stay out of people's faces. Do you understand...
知道你的问题是什么吗?
You know what your problem is?
你总是太小看我
You always underestimated me.
帕可
Parco!
帕可 有入侵者
Parco! We got company!
是艾玛 她看到了整个过程
It's Alma! She saw everything!
艾玛 你在哪里?
Alma, where you at?
拜托 我不会伤害你的
Come on. I'm not gonna hurt you.
这不是你的战争 你都不住在这里了
This ain't your fight. You don't even live here anymore, huh?
但现在‥
But now...
现在你看见了我的手段
I mean, now you've seen the measures I've had to take.
选举本来都规划好了
I mean, I had this election all tied up.
结果你出来搅局
Then you show up...
试图抢走我的孩子
try to take my boy.
快点出来 让我们好好谈谈
Now come on out. Let's talk about this.
或许你不会受伤
Maybe you won't get hurt.
艾玛 不要跑
Alma, don't run!
不要开枪
Don't fucking shoot!
快去抓住她‥
Go get her! Go fucking get her!
不准让她逃走
Do not let her get away!
抓一个女人有这么难吗? 一定要我自己动手吗?
It's one woman! What does it take? Do I got to do this shit myself?
我说了不要开枪
I said hold your fucking fire!
那是市中心那间诊所的货车
That's that pickup truck from that fucking clinic downtown.
布下天罗地网 通知所有人
Cast a wide net! Every fucking crew that's ours!
谁在今天内找到那个婊♥子♥ 就能拿到一块黄金
A brick of gold to anybody who gets me a 20 on that bitch by the end of the day!
天啊 我好怀念这个
God, I miss this.
给你
Here.
我从不跟人分享这个
I'm not sharing this with anyone.
连我哥都不会
Not even my brother.
你是特例
Just you and me.
你哥会照顾你吗?
Your brother take care of you?
你说像爸爸那样吗?
You mean like a dad?
不太会
Not really, no.
那小佐呢? 她现在像是你的继母了吗?
What about Zee? She like your stepmom now?
继母的意思是‥
Is a stepmom like...
原来的妈妈死后 来的新母亲吗?
when you get a new mom if your old one dies?
应该是吧
I think so. Yeah.
不准再靠近了 浑蛋 我有一把上了膛的枪
Come any closer, bitch, I got a loaded gold gun right here!
你‥
You...
你之前对我很友善
you showed me a kindness.
我认识他 他不是危险人物
I know this guy. He's harmless.
我现在想用自己的方式回报你
And I would like to show you a kindness of my own.
想给你看个宝藏 好吗?
It's a treasure, really.
跟我来‥
Okay. Come on. Come.
这是什么鬼?
What the actual fuck?
是魔法
It's magic.
全都是魔法
It's all magic.
像一扇门
It's portals.
我正在努力抢救
I'm trying to save them
能救多少就救多少
trying to save as much as I can
以防那些无知的人 把毕卡索的画当成柴火
keep the blind from using Picasso as kindling.
你是什么艺术家吗?
You some sort of artist or something?
我曾是大都会美术馆的保全
I was a security guard at the Met.
我上班时身边都是这些能通往其它宇宙的窗口
I got to go to work surrounded by these windows into other universes.
来吧 请坐
Okay. Come on. Sit.
对 好了
Okay. There you are.
现在‥
Now...
抬起你们的头
Up you look.
这幅画叫做"星夜"
It's called "The Starry Night."
世界上最有名的艺术品
World's most famous work of art.
我们虽然身处战区 但现在 我们三个是世界上最幸运的人
We may be in a war zone but at this moment, we three are the most privileged people in the entire world.
这里只有我们和上帝
just us... and God, here.
不要开枪
Don't shoot me.
这是一个圈套吗?
Is this a fucking setup?
没错
Yes.
威尔逊揪出了你的内奸
Wilson found out your inside guy.
但你还是逃得掉的
But you can still get away.
他不知道我会来 我会去外面
He's not expecting me. I'll go outside.
你可以逃走
You can run.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
克里斯钦 我不是在骗你
Christian, I'm not lying to you.
我没有参与骗局
I'm not part of this.
你以为你在帮助你父亲 但你根本没弄清楚真♥相♥
You think you're doing good by your father but you don't even know the fucking rules of the game that you're playing.
帕可跟联邦军联手了
Parco's in bed with the US.
怎么可能 -我看到了
Bullshit. - I saw him
他几个小时前在工厂里 跟美军士兵交易枪♥支♥和炸♥药♥
getting guns and explosives from US soldiers hours ago up at the yards.
凯撒也在 还有华金和其他人
Cesar was there, Joaquin, a few others.
他骗了你
He's lying...
这就代表他赋予你的身份
which means everything he's made you believe you are
还有你现在做的这些事
what you're doing right now...
全都是谎言
was all for a lie.
你不需要再任他摆布了
You don't have to let him use you anymore.
克里斯钦
Hey, Christian.
克里斯钦
Christian!
把枪丢掉 不准动
Drop it! Freeze!
不会吧
Unreal.
我真的没想到
I cannot believe
帕可会派王子来做这种事
Parco sent the royal prince out to do this shit.
求求你
Please.
你想杀他就得先杀了我
If you want to kill him, you're gonna have to kill me.
艾玛 我不会杀他的
Alma, I'd never.
这种筹码要完好无损才最有价值
This kind of leverage works best in mint condition.
你真是聪明 从那濒死之人口中逼出讯息
Oh, and very clever to pull that information from a dying man.
真是冷酷 天啊
It's ruthless. My God.
感觉像是我会做的事
Feels like something I'd do.
威尔逊
Wilson...
放了他吧
just let him go.
他是我的儿子 你不需要这么做
He's my son. You don't need to do this.
你说得对
You're right.
但是‥
But...
这件事会很值得我炫耀
Talk about a feather in my cap, huh?
我不会丢下他的
I'm not leaving his side.
太好了
Fantastic!
我能给你一个安全的地方 让你洗♥脑♥他什么的
I can give you a safe space to, you know, deprogram him or whatever,
把他赢回来
win him back.
你见识过我的手段了 我可以帮你喔
You've seen my methods. I can even help.
我警告过你了
I warned you about me.
我一直想凑近看看你
Always wanted to see you up close.
看到你的毛孔了
It's the pores.
当你看到毛孔时
See, when you can see the pores...
你就会意识到 再狠的角色也不过‥
that's when you see that even the big bads are just...
是人
people.
我记得她带你来工作时的样子
You know, I remember you when she'd bring you to work.
你看到贩卖♥♥机里的糖果时 总是会激动得不得了
You always got so excited about all the candies in the vending machines.
她都叫你‥
She'd call you...
克里斯
Chris. Yeah.
你那时候好乖喔 克里斯
And you seemed like a good kid, Chris.
这个地方真的彻底改变了我们
Pretty damn remarkable what this place has done to us.
你有个好妈妈
You got a good mom.
你应该要对她好一点
You should be less of a dick to her.
把他们俩押到车上
Escort these two to the car.
给克莱锡夫帮 两把突击步♥枪♥就够了
The Kollectiv will be good with two ARs.