我只怕夜晚
Just the night.
我知道萝丝去世了
I know Rose died.
你有地方可以住吗?
Do you have somewhere to stay?
我本来要问萝丝的
I was gonna ask Rose.
你要跟我一起住在诊所吗?
Do you want to stay with me at the clinic?
那一起住在那里吧
We'll both stay there.
加油 老大
Got it, boss.
来的几乎都是支持我们的人
The crowd's mostly ours.
你看起来很不错
You look good.
威尔逊‥
Wilson!
威尔逊
Wilson!
大声点 非战区
Let me hear you, DMZ!
准备好要看这场大秀了吗?
You all ready to throw this shit down?
好‥非常好
Yeah... All right.
看来已经有一位选手入场了
It looks like we already got one fighter to the ring.
我们都知道他是桑椹专家 下城区的杀手
We all know him as the maven of mulberry the killer below canal
就是威尔逊林
that is Wilson Lin
整个中国城都是他的地盘
holding it down for Chinatown, baby!
大声欢呼‥
Give it up!
谢谢你今天过来
Thank you for coming.
你♥爸♥爸一定会以你为傲
Your father would be proud.
现在来为最厉害的上城老大欢呼
It's hail to the motherfuckin' chief of uptown
帕可德加多
Parco Delgado!
帕可‥
Parco! - Parco!
好‥听好了
All right. Listen up.
每个选手都有一分钟的开场致词
Each fighter gets one minute for opening moves.
之后就是问答时间
Then we hit the questions.
开始吧
Let's get it.
天啊 你们打扮得真好看
Damn. You all clean up nice.
你们今晚感觉如何?
How's everybody feeling tonight?
听着 我不打算拖太久时间
Now, look, I'm gonna try to keep this real brief.
花好月圆 别让几个混♥蛋♥浪费时间讲政♥治♥鬼话 对吧?
It's too nice a night to waste on some motherfuckers talking politics. Am I right?
你们都认识我吧? -没错‥
Now, you all know me, right? - Yeah!
我是谁? -帕可‥
Who the fuck am I? - Parco!
你们在路上见到我时你会说"那是我的老朋友"
When you see me on the street, you say, "That's my OG."
你们认识我因为我是当地人在这里出生长大
You know me 'cause I come from right here, born and raised.
你们了解我因为你就是我 我就是你
You know me because you are me, and I am you.
没错 帕可
Yeah, Parco!
等等 我告诉你们一件我很生气的事
Hold up. Let me... Let me tell you something that makes me mad.
我们的名字 非战区
Our name, DMZ.
那是外面的人取的名字
That's the name that they gave us.
这不是我们的名字 -不是
It ain't ours.
但告诉你们什么是我们的这块土地是我们的
But I'll tell you what is, this land is ours.
没错‥
Yeah! - Yeah!
之后第一件要做的事我们要行军至林肯隧♥道♥
And first things first we're gonna march over to the Lincoln Tunnel
在自♥由♥美国驻军的地方把他们赶出我们的土地
where the FSA's got their soldiers and we're gonna kick them the fuck off our island.
我们要收回所有的土地
We're gonna take it all back together.
上城 下城成立一个完整的国家
Uptown, downtown, do it as one unified state.
想达成这个目标我们必须要统一意见
But to do that, we got to do it speaking in one voice.
你是说听从你的想法吧?
You mean your voice, right?
领袖负责管理 随便你怎么说
Leaders lead. Call it what you want.
他演了一出好戏
He puts on a good show.
我认可他的表演
I'll give him that.
但‥认真一点好吗?
But let's, let's get real.
帕可想要统一 成立联邦国家
Parco's talking about some grand, unified United State.
我在乎的是你们的自♥由♥权利
I'm talking about your freedom.
那将是这家伙从你们手上夺去的第一个东西
Which is the first thing this guy's gonna take from you.
过去八年大家都很辛苦无庸置疑
The past eight years have been hard, no doubt.
但有史以来第一次
But for the first time ever
你们拥有完全的自♥由♥意志
you have been completely free
行使你们的权力创造属于你们的人生
with the power to call your own shots make your own life.
战争之前我们不知道自♥由♥是什么
Before the war, we never knew freedom like this.
我们被边缘化
We were marginalized
被忽略 不被重视 被拒于门外
unseen, undervalued, shut out!
知道吗?帕可 想要回到那段美好时光
Well, guess what. Parco wants to go back to those good old days.
如果你想要一个老爹告诉你该怎么做
But if you wanted a daddy to tell you what to do
或开基础建设的空头支票之类的
to sell you empty promises of social infrastructure, blah...
那你大可在军人叫你走的时候离开 对不对?
you could've left when the soldiers told you to. Am I right?
你大可马上离开宣誓效忠其他两个国家
You could be out there right now pledging your allegiance to either of these two Americas
但你没有
but you're not.
你选择这里 可以自♥由♥打造属于你的未来
You chose here, where you're free to build your own future.
而今晚在这场选举中我们可以选择守住自♥由♥
And tonight, in this election, we can secure that liberty
这就是我要做的 朋友们
and that's what I'm gonna do, friends.
我要保护你们的自♥由♥权利
I'm gonna protect your freedom.
我会捍卫你们的自♥由♥
I'm gonna defend it!
不需要担心被这个小丑给洗♥脑♥
You don't need this clown's voice drowning out your own.
你只需要像我这样的人避免他和他的走狗影响你
You just need someone like me to keep him and his cronies off your back.
等等‥
Yo, yo, hold up. Hold up.
你说谁是小丑 老兄?
Who you calling a clown, man?
一颗光头和矮胖的身材不会因为穿上西装就变统治者了
Just because your bald-headed, Humpty Dumpty ass puts on a suit doesn't make you governor.
拜托 老兄
Come on, man.
联邦美国和自♥由♥美国他们希望我们分♥裂♥
The US, the FSA, they want us divided.
想要起而奋战就必须统一
We want to stand up, we got to unite.
外面的军队才不会放过我们 蠢蛋
The armies outside ain't gonna leave us alone, fool.
开始投票吧 兰恩
Call the roll, Len. - What about questions?
那问答时间呢? -可以直接跳到答案的部分
We're gonna skip right to the answers.
你们想知道我们真实的一面吗?
You all want to see who we are? - Yeah!
想知道 -那就开始吧
Then let's go. - Okay.
好 开始这周的投票时间 开始
Roll call for this week's election. Here we go.
东哈林的领袖 你们选谁?
Spanish Harlem kings, who you endorse?
我们投给帕可
We pledge to Parco.
帕可‥
Parco! - Parco!
史岱文森镇 你们选谁?
Stuytown, where you at?
史岱文森镇支持威尔逊
Stuytown stands with Wilson!
死亡之路 请说
El camino muerto, speak up.
死亡之路支持帕可
Camino muerto stands with Parco.
24帮 你的决定?
2-4 crew, what it do?
帕可
Parco.
包厘街保护国呢?
Bowery protectorate?
包厘街保护国支持帕可德加多
The bowery backs Parco Delgado.
拿回属于我们的城市
Let's take back our city.
在我看来你完全失势了
That, to me, sounds like a landslide.
等等‥
Hey... hold up.
其他西边克莱锡夫帮 合作社莫瑟街 东西联合广场帮
We also got the Westside Kollectiv, the Co-op, Mercer street Union Square east and west
还有东14街的电力朋友们都支持我们 我该继续念吗?
the Power Grid folks on east 14th street. Shall I go on?
帕可‥
Parco! - Parco!
那是乌娜吗?
Is that Oona?
请问帕可站出来说要保护你们了吗?
Parco stands up here offering you protection?
我听到的是他在威胁你的安危
Well, I'm hearing him threatening to take it away.
这不是一个有权的男人在赋权给你们
This isn't a powerful man offering power.
而是一个害怕的男人在散播恐惧
This is a fearful man stoking fear.
我不喜欢这样
I don't like this.
所以我逃得远远的
I stay away from all of it,
我能这么做因为我拥有他们不敢想像的权力
and I can because I have power these men couldn't even dream of.
我可以断掉这个城市的水源
I could run this city dry
我可以站在这里命令你们效忠于我
and I could stand here and demand your loyalty in exchange.
这是帕可会做的事 但我不会
That's what Parco will do, but that's not me.
我不是来为他们两个背书的
I didn't come here to endorse either one of these men.
这里有一个人让我备受感动
There is one person that I'm inspired by
一个发掘问题在哪里
someone who recognizes what is broken
并质疑我们怎么不去解决的人
and challenges us to fix it.
我来这里是为了支持小佐
I came here to throw my support behind Zee.
她要支持小佐 谁啊? -只要她选谁 我都跟随
Where she goes, I go.
她是谁? -我也鼓励你们跟着我做
Zee? Who the fuck is that? - And I urge all of you to do the same.
她是谁‥? 她在上面
Who the fuck is Zee? - She's up there.
你们不认识我但请你们听我说
You don't know me, but you should listen to me
我为你们争取了脚下这些五千加仑的净水
because I've got 5,000 gallons of purified water for you underneath my feet
因为我从外面进来我要告诉你们一件事
and because I came from the outside with a message for you all.
在外面 他们正在争取你们已经拥有的东西
Out there, they're fighting for what you already have here.
一个重新来过的机会 好好运用
A chance to start over, get it right.