但家需要时间寻找
But home takes time.
和自己和解这是找到归属的第一步
Making peace with yourself. That's the first step to finding your place
而这也需要勇气 欧迪
and that takes real courage, Odi.
你干吗听那白♥痴♥讲的话?
Yo! Why you listening to that fucking idiot, man?
他发疯了
Dude's nuts.
过来
Come on.
过来 我要带你去看个东西
Come on. Got something to show you.
只有你跟上帝
It's just you and God.
我不懂这跟我的问题有什么关系?
I don't get it. What does this have to do with my problem?
跟我聊聊这本书
Tell me about the book.
一个男人被送到古巴当英国间谍
A man is sent to Cuba to be a spy for the British.
他向所有人的说谎以换取升官 赚多一点钱
He lies about everything to everyone to get promoted, to make more money.
所有人都相信他的谎言
Everyone believes his lies anyway.
而事情也照着他说的走 -接着呢?
And real consequences play out. - And?
人们开始死去但他却继续撒更大的谎
And people start dying, but he doubles down on his lies
而其他人的反应让他的谎言一一成真
and the way others react make his lies come true.
这告诉你真♥相♥是什么?
What does that tell you about truth?
是不重要的
That it's irrelevant.
你的金块不见了
Now your gold is disappearing
世上只有三个人知道藏在哪里其中一个是内贼
and only three people know where it's hidden and one of them is a rat.
你要怎么知道是谁?
How to know which one?
一点也不重要
It doesn't matter.
我只要选一个就好
I can just choose.
我可能选对 也可能选错
Either I'll be right or I'll be wrong
不管怎样 真♥相♥可能是我说了算
in which case, either the truth, will be whatever I say it is
或是会自己浮现这是你想告诉我的吗?
or it'll emerge on its own. Is that what you're telling me?
我放了另一本书在你桌上 另一个手段高明的骗子故事
I left a new book on your desk, another tale about a fantastic liar.
没有你我怎么办 苏西 -不是我的功劳
What would I do without you, Susie? - And I take no credit.
我只是跟你分享我的书而已
I simply share my books with you.
好
Ho.
即使是国王也懂得尊重人类的未来
Even a king kneels to the future.
去吧
Go.
五个小时后出发去市政厅 我要每个人都到 我们一起‥
We leave for city hall in five hours. I want everyone there. We go as...
你留下来了
You stayed.
没错
I did.
过来
Come here.
人♥民♥很喜欢你
They adore you.
我花了很多心力
Well, I work hard for it.
不好意思 有件事我得赶快处理
I'm so sorry. There's just something quick I got to take care of.
我可以失陪一下吗?
Would you excuse me for a moment?
当然可以 -我马上回来
Oh, of course. - I'll be back.
带她去办公室等
Wait with her in my office.
不会太久的
It won't take long.
早安 各位
Good morning, gentlemen.
你妈妈还好吗 那就好 -她很好
How's your mother? - She's good.
脱♥光♥衣服
Strip.
只有你们知道我的金块藏在哪里
You are the only people who know where my gold is hidden.
我信任你们
I entrusted you
会藏好这个秘密
to secure those caches.
然而
And now...
又一个不见了
another one's gone missing.
代表你们有人是内贼
One of you is my rat.
我明天会带你们的妈妈来
I'll return tomorrow with both of your mothers.
如果没人愿意坦白我就会在你们面前杀了她们
If I don't get a full confession from this group I'll kill them in front of you.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我就知道你会回来
I knew you'd come back.
你真是找对时间回来了我今天晚上要参加辩论
You know, your timing is perfect. I've got this debate today.
是的 跟帕可
Right. Parco.
你想过我会为这个新共和国卖♥♥命吗?
Would you ever have thought that I'd be the one
而且有着完全政♥治♥自♥由♥?
fighting for a new republic here with total political freedom?
老实说 我想过
Actually, yeah.
政♥治♥自♥由♥是你的卖♥♥点吗?
So that's what you're peddling, political freedom?
人♥民♥不喜欢被管该怎么做
People don't want to be told what to do.
这里组织生态是在自♥由♥选择下发展出来的
The ecosystem of crews here it's developed out of truly free choice.
艺术联盟要的 我的人♥民♥不想要
My people don't want what the artist collective wants
而那些人追求的跟上城区国王帮不一样
and those folks don't want the same thing as the kings uptown.
我们所想要的是自♥由♥的人♥民♥自决
What we all want is the freedom to self-determine.
而我只想保障这一项权力
And I just want to guarantee it.
那‥ 你为什么留下来了?
So why did you stay?
我跟你打听过我儿子 克里斯钦
I asked you about my son Christian.
我不知道该怎么告诉你帕可是他的爸爸
I didn't know how to tell you that Parco is his father.
我再问一次 你认识他吗?
Now, do you know him?
我对骸骨非常熟悉
I know a lot about Skel.
可以告诉我他住在哪里吗?
Can you tell me where he lives?
你这是在踏上一条不归路而且有可能会让你受伤 艾玛
You are stepping into stratospheres of consequence that can really hurt you, Alma.
你最好停下来扪心自问这样值不值得
You need to stop and ask yourself if this is worth it.
骸骨可是王储
Skel's the crown prince.
如果我碰他的话非战区里就会发生内战
If I touch him, the DMZ will have its own civil war.
你知不知道他住在哪里?
Do you know where he lives?
今天不是个好时机
Not today.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
好吧
Okay.
那我就去找乌娜
I'm gonna try Oona, then.
乌娜?
Oona?
是啊 也许她会知道
Yeah. Maybe she knows.
你知道乌娜些什么?
What do you know about Oona?
显然比你认为的更多
Clearly, a lot more than you think.
我知道她拒绝支持帕可
I know she's holding out on Parco.
对啊 她也拒绝了我
Yeah, no shit. She's holding out on me, too.
这是我跟你儿子爸爸的共通点
That's the one thing your baby daddy and I have in common.
他很需要乌娜的支持乌娜让他非常紧张
Well, he's playing for her hard, and she's got him sweating.
因为他想要用交易来买♥♥通她他对所有人都这么做
Because he's trying to win her with deals like he does to everybody.
他太自大 看不出问题没有人可以买♥♥通乌娜
See, he's too arrogant to see you don't win Oona.
她躲在修道院里却把非战区弄得人羊马翻
She's holed up in the cloisters with all the sway in the DMZ.
这让你感到害怕
And that scares you.
像乌娜这样的人你必须要有礼貌且耐心对待
A woman like Oona requires nuance and patience.
两者都不是帕可有的特质
Two ideas Parco knows nothing about.
也许吧
Maybe.
你不同意
You disagree.
和乌娜交涉 你要有牺牲的精神
I think you engage a woman like Oona with humanity
牺牲小我完成大我的心
by going beyond yourself to help others.
一段时间后
In time...
你帮到对的人
you'll help the right people.
她就会正眼看你
She'll see you.
沿着哈德逊河走
Go along the Hudson.
自♥由♥美国跟联邦美国不同不会因为你靠近水区就开枪
The FSA won't fire at you for being near the water like the US.
谢谢你
Thank you.
艾玛
And, Alma...
祝你好运
good luck.
克里斯钦?
Christian?
克里斯钦?
Christian?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你怎么不继续刺青了?
You didn't get any more tattoos.
你为什么回来这里?
Why did you come back?
为了你
For you.
我是为了你而回来的
I came back for you.
你的作品真是精彩 -不准‥
Your work is incredible. - Don't...
擅自评价我的作品
say a word about my art.
你没有资格这么做
You don't get to do that.
你为什么来这里?
What do you want?
克里斯钦 我‥ -不准‥ 再叫我那个名字
Christian, I... - Stop saying that name.
过去的7年11个月25天里
For the past 7 years, 11 months, 25 days
我想着的都是那个名字
I've been thinking only about that name.
想着你
About you.
我一直在找你
I've been looking for you.
梦想着这一刻的到来
Dreaming about this moment.
我把你弄丢了
I lost you
我真的很抱歉
and I'm sorry.
我爱你
I love you.