我永远爱你我保证我永远不会再离开你
I love you forever, and I swear, I will never leave you again.
不是你把我弄丢的
You didn't lose me.
我自己逃走的
I ran.
好 跟紧我 好吗 跟紧
Okay. Follow me, okay? Follow me.
什么?
What?
拜托 就我跟我儿子而已
Please. Please. Just me and my son.
克里斯钦?
Christian?
克里斯钦?
Christian!
过去的日子 你都对我视而不见
You spent my whole life looking right through me.
随便你
Whatever.
过去一点都不重要
The past doesn't matter.
你就跟你♥爸♥爸一样
I can hear your father.
是吗?
Yeah?
至少他已经看清
Well, he sees it all clearly.
没有活在幻想之中
He's not living in some fantasy.
是啊
Right.
而且他给了我一个你不肯让我拥有的东西
And he gave me the one thing you always took from me...
权力
power.
现在最重要的就是这个
And that's all that matters now.
我已经不是你儿子了
I'm not your son anymore.
我现在对你没有感到愤怒或怨恨
And I don't feel anger or hate for you right now.
我没有任何的感觉
I feel nothing.
所以给我马上滚出我家
So get the fuck out of my home.
滚去别的地方哭不准再回到这里
Go cry for me somewhere else and don't you ever come back here again.
滚 -拜托你‥
Go! - Please... Please.
快滚
Go!
你还好吗?
Yo, you all right?
确保今天晚上我们的人挤满现场
Tonight, make sure that our friends are spread throughout.
我不希望只有稀稀落落的人潮
I don't want any room for a split in the crowd.
说到这个 情势怎么样?
Speaking of, how's that looking?
合作社跟克莱锡夫帮都收下金块了
The co-op and the Kollectiv, they accepted our gold.
确定他们将会为你背书
Confirmed they'll be ready to endorse you.
其他一般的帮派也做了一样的事
Now, the other usual suspects did the same.
像联合广场帮 莫瑟街帮
Union Square, Mercer.
我还去见了乔登24帮也上车了
I even stopped by to see Jordan. 2-4's in line.
很好 那艺术联盟呢?
All right. What about the artists?
倾向威尔逊 -乌娜呢?
Leaning Wilson. - Oona?
不要指望她 最糟的情况就是得不到她的支持
Can't hold our breath. Look, worst case, she's on the line.
你准备好了吗? -是啊 你也知道
You ready for this? - Yeah, tú sabes.
我一定会把大家全部都迷倒
I'm gonna whip this crowd into a fine lather.
不是 老兄 我指的是区长
No, man. I mean governor.
两边军队都不想见到非战区变得强大
Neither army wants to see the DMZ getting strong.
我知道我们已经有所规划但这是一条不归路
I know we got our plan, but there ain't no going back.
听着 10 15年后 这是孩子们在课堂中会学到的历史事件
Listen, bro, 10, 15 years from now, this right here is what the kids are gonna be talking about in history class, okay?
在我们的学校里就在这里 曼哈顿
In our schools, right here in Manhattan.
我当然准备好了 该死
Hell, yeah, I'm ready. Shit.
你准备好了吗?
How about you?
我罩你 随时都准备好
I'm at your six, brother, all day.
很好
All right.
看看谁来了
Yo, look who decided to show up.
你消失太久我们都要开始担心了
You know, we all been missing you enough to start wondering.
给我跟老爸一点私人空间
Give me and the old man some air.
放轻松 老兄 去吃盘火腿吧
Relax, bro. Go get yourself a Paleta.
来吧 跟我走一段
Come on. Let's take a walk.
她来了 就像你说的一样
She came, just like you warned.
这么快?
Already?
该死
Damn.
我还以为她会需要更久的时间才能找到你
Figured it would've taken more than just a few hours to find you.
她离开的时候我非常明确地告诉她
Well, I made myself clear when I told her to leave.
有点做过头 但我想她很清楚了
Maybe I got carried away, but she heard me.
记得上次我们在避难日一周后去了涂鸦名人堂吗?
Hey, remember that time we went to the graffiti hall of fame about a week after evacuation day,
整个地方就只有我们在
we had that place all to ourselves?
你想要让我冷静下来
You're trying to cool me off.
当时外面在打仗炸♥弹♥ 子弹到处飞来飞去
I mean, the war was going on all around us bombs going off, gunfire.
但你感觉就像活在另一个世界一样
But you, it was like... you got swept away into this whole other world.
我记得你当初给我的感觉那就是我今天的感觉
The way I remember you feeling, man... that's how I'm feeling today.
我以你为傲 爸爸 -而那女人
Proud of you, pop. - And that woman
突然来找我们 那个疯女人不会对我们造成任何影响
that dropped in on us, esa bruja madre tuya ain't gonna step on none of that.
什么都不会改变
She changes nothing.
她算什么 她溜进这里都过了八年
I mean, so what, she snuck in here. After eight years?
我给她两天时间就会被非战区给生吞活剥
I give her two days before the DMZ eats her alive.
听好了
Yo, listen to me.
五天之后 等投票一切结束我们就能在市政厅里工作
Five days from now after the vote is all said and done we're gonna be fixing up our offices in city hall.
宣示曼哈顿是我们的国家
Announcing Manhattan as our own state.
我想要你来管理东哈林
And I want you to lead Spanish Harlem.
好啊
Yeah, okay.
"好啊"就这样吗?你的反应就这样吗?
"Yeah, okay"? That's it? That's all you got for me?
过来给抱一下 听着
Better bring it in here, man. Listen,
这一切没有你就不可能发生 事实就是如此
none of this shit would have been possible without you, man. That's the truth.
我以你为傲 儿子
Hey, I'm proud of you, man.
就只剩一小段路了 懂吗?
We're so close now, you know?
是的 老爸
Yes, sir.
我哥说食人鱼帮把金块藏在这里
My brother says that cannibals hide gold in there.
想不想找找看?
You gonna wuss out about it?
不想
No.
该死 赶快离开这里
Fuck it. Let's get out of here.
等等
Wait.
过来 抓住我的脚
Come here. Hold my legs.
快点
Come on.
去吧
Go.
等等 再一点点
Wait. Just a little more.
欧迪 我们得走了
Odi, we got to go.
好
Okay.
快跑 动作快
Run! Come on.
进来这里
In here.
我的天啊
Holy shit.
是他们吗? -我不知道
Was that them? - I don't know, man.
但刚真是太酷了
But that was fucking awesome.
虽然是为了那个蠢东西
Even if it was for that dumb shit.
"只有我和你 上帝 对吧?"
Just you and me, God, right?
我觉得这个很棒
I think it's amazing.
是啊
Yeah.
你在搞什么 太太?
Hey, yo, what the fuck, lady?
你要害我们都被杀吗?
You want to get us killed?
欧迪 -你好 小佐
Odi. - Hi, Zee.
妮可说得没错
Nico's right.
我们得赶快离开
We all got to bounce.
你们在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
我们正准备要走
We were just leaving.
我要去修道院
I'm going to the cloisters.
不行‥
No... - No...
趴下来 -怎么了?
Get down. - What?
会被人看见 -你不能像这样穿过去
They'll see you. - You cannot go to the city of dis.
这一区是食人鱼帮管的
The whole area is run by cannibals.
他们非常疯狂
They're fanatics.
他们会在死掉之前就刺穿你
They'll have you on a spike before you're even dead.
可以绕过他们吗?
Is there a way around 'em?
沿着河边走或穿过公园
Along the river or through the park.
想要的话我可以带路
If you like, I can show you.
我死也不会一起去
No fucking way I'm going.
我们市政厅见吧
I'll see you at city hall.
走吧
Come on.
今天不好过吗?
That kind of day, huh?
要记在账上吗?
Put it on your tab?
我付就好
I'll settle up.
"我想要牵着你心中的手"
I want to hold the hand inside you
"看着你 我看见一片虚无"
I look to you, and I see nothing
"深深迷恋上你"
Fade into you
"很奇怪 你从未察觉"
I think it's strange you never knew
我唱了一整首歌♥ 给我一整杯水
Hey, I did a full song. I get a full pour.