I'm just asking you to come at sunset.
帮我确立儿子离开的管道
Just help cement my boy's exit.
看上面 是无人机
Look up there! It's a drone!
艾玛 他们向内推进了
Alma, they're pushing in...
从没看过联邦军靠这么近
the U.S. I've never seen them this close.
就在曼哈顿大桥
They're right at the Manhattan Bridge.
这是怎么回事?
What the hell's going on?
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
查明真♥相♥
To find out.
怎么回事?
What's this about?
我找到了阻止自♥由♥军的办法了
I think I found our solution to stopping the FSA.
容我介绍欧迪
I'd like to introduce you to Odi.
是爱玛的好友之一
He's a close friend of Alma's.
谁?
Who?
小佐
Zee's.
那我呢?
What about me, huh?
我就站在这里 婊♥子♥
I'm standing right fucking here, bitch!
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
别以为我在乎
Don't think I give a shit.
你叫什么?
What's your name?
妮可 -很高兴认识你 妮可
Nico. - Well, it's nice to meet you, Nico.
我的同事一定把你吓坏了
My colleagues scared the shit out of you, I'm sure.
很抱歉
Sorry about that.
听着 我会把你送回家 或是看你想要去哪里
So listen, I'm gonna have you dropped off at home or wherever you wanna go
这是补偿
with a little something for your troubles.
听起来如何?
How does that sound?
我要现金做什么?
The fuck am I gonna do with cash?
要用来生火也可以 不干我的事
Use it to start a fire, for all I care.
你该离开了 孩子
But it's time to go, kid.
你可以吗?
You good?
我在诊所旁边的投票所等你
I'll wait for you at the voting place by the clinic.
你 留下
You... stay.
请坐 孩子
Go ahead and take a seat, kid.
坐下
Go on. Sit down.
所以 你是小佐的朋友?
So you're a friend of Zee's, huh?
我也是
Me, too.
她恨你 -没有 她不恨我 她只是在和我竞选
She hates you. - No. She don't hate me. She's just running against me.
听着 我们是老朋友了 所以我很感激能认识你
Look. We've been friends for a long time which is why I'm thankful that you and me have crossed paths.
我不是蠢蛋 老兄
I'm not stupid, man.
我看得出来 所以我就告诉你真♥相♥吧
And I can see that so I'm just gonna hit you with the truth.
她看起来会胜选
It looks like she's gonna win this election.
我就知道
I knew it.
而我其实也没差
And, you know, I'm all right with that.
但我知道一件她不知道的事
But I know something that she doesn't.
如果她赢的话 外面就会有人要伤害她
See, if she wins there are people out there who are gonna try to hurt her
甚至杀了她 -那是你想做的
maybe even kill her. That's what you want!
我不希望艾玛受到伤害
No. I don't want Alma to get hurt.
我不想要任何人受到伤害
I don't anyone getting hurt.
不论是敌是友 我们都属于非战区 这是‥
We all belong to the DMZ, friend and foe. This is...
重点在于要保护自己人
this right here is about protecting our own, you know?
谁想要伤害她?
Who wants to hurt her?
自♥由♥军
FSA soldiers.
我知道如何阻止他们 但我需要你的协助
And I know how to stop them, but... I'm gonna need your help.
听到了吗?
Hey. You hear me?
很危险 但我知道你做得到
It's dangerous, but I know you're good for it.
我要怎么做?
What do I have to do?
我就告诉你实话 因为知道你够男人
Well, I'm gonna tell you straight because I think you're man enough to take it.
你必须带着炸♥弹♥ 到自♥由♥美国的入境口
You got to carry a bomb to the entrance of the FSA
在对手伤害她或我们前先发制人
stop them before they can ever come at her or any of us
在他们登岛前 把路阻断
block them before they can enter onto this island.
他们看到我的话会开火 但你的话‥
They see me, they'll fire, but you...
他们根本不会怀疑
they won't even give it a thought.
这是战争 各位
We are at war, gentlemen!
我们是士兵
We are soldiers
不论我们喜欢与否 都必须拿出最好表现
and whether we like it or not, we must be extraordinary.
这就是我们的重任
That's our burden to carry.
这是我们的使命
That's our duty.
我们别无选择
We do not get a choice.
走吧
Let's go.
证明自己值得这个位阶
Show me you deserve those stripes.
是
Yes, sir.
这个我不干 华金来接替吧
I'm out on this. Joaquin'll sub in.
你要去哪里? -回家
Where you going? - Home.
帕可
Parco!
帕可‥
Parco!
我恨这婊♥子♥
Hate this bitch.
帕可
Parco!
帕可
Parco!
帕可
Parco!
帕可
Parco!
他在哪里?
Where is he?
我现在就必须和他谈
I need to speak to him now!
你知道他会杀你 对吧?
You know he's gonna kill you, right?
他再这样下去我们就全都会死
If he gets his way, he's gonna get us all killed.
他人呢?
Where is he?
她又在外面胡言乱语?
She run her mouth off about me?
说你是联邦政♥府♥的傀儡? 没有
About how you're a toy for the U.S.? No.
我不想触怒任何人
I didn't want to risk enflaming anyone
因为有无人机在我们头上飞 他们也已经占领了桥梁
considering they've got drones overhead and they're already mounted on the bridges.
不管你要给他们什么
Whatever it is that you are giving them
拜托你 快停止
please call it off.
帕可 人♥民♥很恐惧
Parco, the people are scared.
不会 他们必须习惯接受我
Nah. They just gotta get used to letting me in...
让我去保护他们
allowing me to protect them.
而你‥ 你却一直阻饶
And you just keep getting in the way.
你知道我在想什么吗?
You know what I was thinking about?
你刚从阿富汗回来的时候
About when you got back from Afghanistan
你的理想幻灭 觉得自己被利用‥
and you were so disillusioned. You said you felt "used"
平白被丢出去占领土地和吃子弹
that you'd been thrown out there to secure land and get shot at
你当时怎么说的 记得吗? 因为我记得
and for what? What were your words? Do you remember? Because I do.
昨晚 我说了真心话
You know, last night, I told you my truth.
你说你和你的部下 冒着生命危险 盲目听从指令‥
You said you felt like you and your men had risked your lives blindly following orders
好让上层的战争罪犯 能互相赠与徽章和高薪
so that war criminals at the top could give each other medals and fatter paychecks
现在 做了这么多烂事之后
and now after all the empty bullshit you've built yourself into
你也变成了他们
you are doling it out.
帕可 只要你深呼吸一下‥
Parco, if you would just take a breath
你就会发现你成了你最恨的一切
you would see that you've become everything that you hated.
而且你把儿子也变成了那样
And worse, you are doing it to our son!
你把他变成跟你一样
You're raising him to be exactly like you
只是被战争罪犯利用的魁儡
another grunt just getting used by the war criminals in power.
你知道你杀了我就输了骸骨
Kill me, and you know you lose Skel.
欧迪?
Odi?
你要拿他做什么?
What are you doing with him?
别脏了手 兄弟
You keep your hands clean, brother.
剩我们俩了
Just you and me, huh?
我记得你第一次 和朋友们来到这里时‥
You know, I remember the first time you rolled into the yard with your friends.
你当时才十五岁吧?
You were what, 15?
跩到不行
Cocky as hell.
帕可看到你就一见钟情
And Parco saw you, and he went sideways
但我‥
but me...
我当时就看出来 像你这种人
I remember thinking you looked like the kind of person
专门毁掉他人的人生
that ruins other people.
我的直觉‥
I had an instinct about...
他要拿那个男孩做什么?
What is he doing with that boy?
我边开边解释 快点
I'll explain in the car. Come on.
好了 听好了
All right. Listen.
就在那边
Okay. Just down that way
把背包放在红线那儿的墙边
I need you to put these backpacks at the wall by the red line.
那是自♥由♥美国的入境口
That's the entrance to the FSA.
有哨兵的 -他和联邦军有交易
They got sentries. - That's his deal with the U.S...
炸毁自♥由♥美国的入境口 即可换取王位