好吧
Fine.
佐蕾拉
Zarela.
佐蕾拉?
Zarela?
你认识几个 跟你有一样中间名的人?
How many people do you know with that middle name?
其实一个都没有
None actually.
这得庆祝一下 很酷耶
You got to celebrate that. It's cool.
佐蕾拉
Zarela.
佐蕾拉
Zarela.
我就叫你‥ 小佐吧
I think I'm gonna call you Zee.
我差点忘了
I almost forgot.
萝丝说她需要补给品
Rose said she needed supplies.
或许这能用来固定管子或贴布
Maybe you could use them for holding tubes or bandages or...
或什么的
something.
你真体贴
That's really thoughtful.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的脸怎么了?
What happened to your face?
我被偷袭了 在联合广场西区
Got jumped. Union Square West.
我典当了一些我找到的东西 有人想抢我的钱
I pawned some stuff I found. They wanted the money.
我看看
Let me see.
你被打得很惨吧
Oh, they got you really good.
过来
Come here.
抱歉
Sorry.
真的很痛
It really hurts.
这样会比较好
This'll make it feel better.
我保证
Promise.
好了
There.
我‥
I...
好像做好了
It smells like it's done.
好
Okay.
对
Yep.
很完美
Perfect.
我得走了
I got to go.
我觉得你也该回家了
I think that you should go home, too.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你也是
You, too.
我来了
I'm here.
我回家了
I'm home.
你不能整天跑得不见踪影
You can't leave all day like that.
你有责任的
You have responsibilities.
你找到住处了吗?
Did you find a place?
你问了那个护士吗?
Did you ask the nurse?
没有
No?
小子 你得问那个护士
Boy, you need to ask that damn nurse.
你和我都很清楚 我只是在拖累你
You and I both know I'm holding you back.
你得张大眼睛 去体会一切 然后继续生活
You need to open your eyes and see things as they are and then move on.
孩子这样独自生活 是不对的
Kid living alone like this, it ain't right.
爱蒂惠伦 -到
Aydee Willem. - Here.
洁西卡艾伦赫斯 -到
Jessica Erenhurst. - Here.
赛门鲍卓
Simon Beaudry.
你差点错过了
You barely made it.
麦可鲍尔
Michael Bauer
还有李察欧提兹 -在
and Richard Ortiz. - Yeah.
好 我们走吧
Come on. Let's go.
麦可鲍尔?
Michael Bauer?
我在骸骨的墙上看到你的名字
Did I see your name on Skel's wall?
对 大约一个月前 帕可对我的帮派施压
Yeah. About a month ago, Parco was muscling in on my crew.
我说他满口鬼话 -谁?
I said he was full of shit. - Who?
帕可
Parco.
帕可姓什么?
Parco who?
德加多
Delgado, man.
东哈林国王帮
Spanish Harlem Kings.
总之 接下来我只知道 他的小孩把我记在他的墙上
Anyway, next thing I know, his kid writes me up on his wall.
等等 你说谁把你记在墙上?
Hold on. Who'd you say wrote you up?
骸骨
Skel.
但你刚不是这样叫他的
But you called him something else.
什么? 帕可的儿子吗?
What? Parco's son?
那疯子是国王帮首领的继承人
You know, that psycho's next in line to run the Kings.
就是恶鬼本尊
The bogeyman himself.
该死 希望战争在那之前就能结束
Shit. This war better be over before that can happen.
混♥蛋♥们 快走 否则美军就要找上我们了
Hey, assholes. Walk, or the US Army's gonna be all over us.
你见过他吗?
Have you seen him?
见过 一次
Yeah. Once.
他几岁?
How old is he?
23 24岁吧 我不知道
23, 24. I don't know.
恶魔几岁?
How old's the devil?
我叫你们快走
I said walk.
我得回去
I have to go back.
你听到大家是怎么说那家伙的
Look. You heard what those people said about that guy.
骸骨不是你记忆中的那个儿子了
Skel is not the son you remember.
这得由我来决定
That's for me to decide.
我得把他弄出来
I have to get him out.
随便你 我没空陪你演这出
All right. Fine. You know, I don't have time for this.
你靠自己吧
You're on your own.
小心
Look out!
上‥
Get her!
去抓她
Get her!
她往界线跑
She's heading into the line!
不要跨越那条线 停火
Do not cross that line! Hold your fire!
让她走吧 反正她过去也是死路一条
Let her go! She's dead in there anyway.
你太蠢了 小姐
Stupid on you, lady.
现在你死定了
Now you're dead.
正好相反
Not anymore.