剧集 | 残酷夏天(2021) | 导航列表
《残酷夏天》前情提要
Previously on "Cruel Summer"...
我喜欢你的宝宝
I like your purse.
- 谢谢 - 今天是我生日
-Thanks. -It's my birthday.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
- 嘿 - 嗨
-Hey. -Hi.
- 送你的 - 哇
-For you! -Oh!
真贴心 谢谢
This is so sweet. Thank you!
我们应该把夏天想做的事列个表
We should make a list of all the things we want to do this summer.
表上的第一项我觉得应该是件不合法的事
Item number one for the list, I think we should do something illegal.
这听起来不错 才怪
That sounds like a great idea... not.
- 得了吧 - 珍妮特 你的冒险精神呢
-Come on. -Jeanette, where's your sense of adventure?
好吧,只要不是什么不道德的事
Okay, fine, but as long as it's not something immoral.
- 他们找到了凯特 - 他们知道是谁杀了她吗
-They found Kate. -Do they know who killed her?
- 她还活着 - 杰米
-She's alive! -Jamie!
- 杰米 - 听我说,珍妮特,你需要离开
-Jamie! -Please listen to me, Jeanette, you need to go.
- 我一听说就赶来了 - 婊♥子♥
-I came as soon as I heard. -Bitch!
- 天啊 - 快带她离开
-Oh, my God! -Get her outta here, go!
失踪少女凯特·沃利斯今天获救
Missing teenager Kate Wallis was rescued today.
涉嫌绑♥架♥凯特·沃利斯的是马丁·哈里斯
Kate Wallis's alleged kidnapper was Martin Harris.
就在我被绑♥架♥几个月后
A few months after I was kidnapped,
我被人发现了
I was found by someone.
我以为马上就能得救
I thought that salvation was near.
你本可以救我的 但你没有
You could have saved me, and you didn't.
珍妮特·特纳
Jeanette Turner,
我希望你烂在地狱里
I hope you rot in hell.
嗯 凯宝 你觉得怎么样
Well, Katie Kat? What do you think?
谢谢你的礼物 妈妈 但是
I appreciate the gift, Mama, but...
是不是有点太耀眼了
Is it a little too bright?
哦 小宝贝 不管你穿什么你都会像钻石一样耀眼的
Oh, baby doll, you're as bright as a diamond no matter what you wear,
尽情闪耀吧
so you may as well sparkle.
赶紧准备好下楼练习步伐了
Now finish gettin' ready and get your little buns downstairs for step classes.
好的 太太
Yes, ma'am.
现在我在寻找合适的词
*Now I'm finding the words to say
但是春天把我带到很远的地方
* But the springtime takes me so very far away
我爱你
* I love you
永远爱你
* Forever
如果下雨了
*If it was raining...
凯特
Kate?
亲爱的 杰米和你的朋友一会儿会过来
Honey, Jamie and your friends are coming over later.
至少戴上耳环吧
At least put some earrings on.
我的朋友
My friends?
蕾妮和滕尼尔 亲爱的
Renée and Tennille, darling.
别傻了
Don't be silly.
好吗
Okay?
哦
Oh.
我猜你的耳洞一定是长上了
I guess your ears must have closed while you were...
在我被锁在地下室的时候
While I was locked in a basement?
没关系的 让妈来想办法
It's okay. Mom will get it right back where it belongs.
我去取个纸巾
Let me get a tissue.
夏天的味道 来吧
Smells like summer! Come on!
我爱死这首歌♥了
-I love this song! -
- 在你的脑海中 - 在你的脑海中
-* In your head * -* In your head
- 脑海 - 在你的脑海中
-* Head * -* In your head
- 你的脑海中 - 在你的脑海中
-* Your head * -* In your head
- 僵尸 - 僵尸
-* Zombie * -* Zombie
- 来 跟我一起跳 - 僵尸 僵尸
-Come on, come dance with me! -* Zombie, Zombie
你好扫兴啊
Boo, you're no fun!
你脑海里在想什么
* What's in your head
在你的脑海中
* In your head
僵尸 僵尸
* Zombie, Zombie
僵尸 尸 尸
* Zombie-ie-ie...
不是你
* It's not you
僵尸
* Zombie
你不是
* You're not...
- 家里人 - 在你的脑海中
-* Family * -* In your head
在你的脑海中
* In your head
在你的脑海中
* In your head...
快点
- Oh, come on!
- 好了 你们准备好没 - 好了
- All right, y'all ready to do this? - Yes!
好了 来吧 我们要到器材上去 来吧
All right, here we go! So we're going up on the bench. Let's go!
上上 下下
-Up, up, down, down. -
上上 下下
Up, up, down, down.
棒 哇哦
Yes! Whoo!
加点手部动作好吗
Let's add some arms, shall we?
上上 展开展开
Up, up, out, out!
向上 打开
Up, up, out, out!
上上 展开 漂亮
Up, up, out! Beautiful!
继续别停
Keep it going, don't stop.
抬腿
Knees!
是的 抬腿
Yes, knees!
好棒啊 姑娘们
Yes, ladies!
抬手 好棒啊 姑娘们
Hand up. Yes, ladies!
唱哼哼哈兮
* Singing yippee-ayo...
我要给根据编舞加点花样咯
We're gonna add a twist to that choreography,
如果你们喜欢挑战的话
if you like a challenge.
跟我来 上
Here we go, and up!
上 上
Up! Up!
- 是的 妈妈 - 好的 哇哦
-Yes, mama! -All right, whoo!
就算我不用他的歌♥健身
Billy Ray Cyrus gets me all hot and sweaty,
比利·雷·赛勒斯也能让我香汗淋漓
even when I'm not working out to one of his songs.
妈妈 恶心
Mama, eww.
呵呵 别装了 小凯宝
Oh, don't be such a prude, Katie Kat.
动机就是动机
Motivation is motivation.
再说了 我得为你父亲保持身材
Besides, I gotta keep fit for your father,
否则他会跟他的橄榄球粉丝跑了的
or he's gonna run off with one of his football fans,
我发誓他越来越年轻了
who just keep getting younger, I swear.
他永远不会那么做的
He would never do that.
你能想象吗
Could you even imagine?
不能 那就太悲剧了
No, that'd be tragic.
太对了 这个镇子对
That's right. This town is not kind
离婚的女人不友好 然后你和我
to divorced women, and then you and I
就会去普通的
would have to buy generic
二手商店买♥♥东西了
and go thrift shopping again.
- 乔伊·沃利斯 - 辛迪
-Joy Wallis! -Cindy!
我喜欢你那挑染
I love those highlights.
让我猜猜 慢慢来款 11A渐变
Let me guess. "Easy Does It," shade 11A?
- 我自己是8R女孩 - 我不知道
-I'm an 8R girl, myself. -I wouldn't know.
发型师弄出的什么染发水
Whatever potion the hair stylist whips up.
当然是在发廊了
At the salon, of course.
呃 好吧 我一直想拉珍妮特
Um, well, I have been trying for ages .
去上这些课
to drag Jeanette to these classes.
那多有意思啊
How fun was that?
项链挺漂亮
Cool necklace.
谢谢 我的生日礼物
Thanks. I got it for my birthday.
我看见你那天
From when I saw you.
当我们 我们在商场遇见的那天
Uh, when we... when we saw each other at the mall.
哦 我想起来了
That's right, I remember.
我有个好主意
So, I've got a great idea.
我们应该找个时间一起姐妹淘一下
We should all go do a girls' day sometime soon.
这会很有意思对吧
I mean, that'd be fun, right?
我们可以去发廊大搞特搞
We could splurge at the salon.
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
这个夏天我们有很多计划 所以
We have so many plans this summer, so...
听起来不错
A girls' day sounds like fun.
我们会给你打电♥话♥的 好吗
Yeah, we'll call you, okay?
好的 来
Yeah, okay, come on.
我们才不给她们打电♥话♥呢
We are not calling them.
她们只是好意嘛
They were just being nice.
不感兴趣
Not a fan.
凯特
Kate?
剧集 | 残酷夏天(2021) | 导航列表