剧集 | 残酷夏天(2021) | 导航列表
是凯特·沃利斯
It's about Kate Wallis.
是凯特·沃利斯 跟我有什么关系
Kate Wallis? What's that got to do with me?
就是有传言说 尴尬了
There's this thing people are saying... This is awkward.
塔克 我的好兄弟
Tucker, you're my best friend, man.
咱们小时候还一起玩霹雳猫来着
We used to blow up your Thundercats.
告诉我
Talk to me.
凯特·沃利斯跟别人讲
Kate Wallis has told some people that...
你妹妹知道她的绑♥架♥地点 却选择缄默
your sister knew where she was kidnapped and didn't tell anyone.
珍妮特吗
Jeanette?
你觉得我妹知道凯特·沃利斯被绑在地下室
You think my sister saw Kate Wallis in a basement?
兄弟啊 这种传言也太扯了吧
Dude. Dude, that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
- 你是在开玩笑的吧 - 我知道
-Are you kidding me? -I know.
但是在这个传闻过去之前 我觉得
But until this all blows over, I think...
让我来认真问问你 好吗
Let me just ask you, legit, okay?
你相信吗
Do you believe that?
当然不信 我喜欢你妹妹
Of course not. I like your sister.
我喜欢你们一家
I like your whole family.
肯定事出有因 会有合理的解释
I'm sure there's a simple explanation for all this,
但与此同时
but in the meantime...
天啊 老兄
Wow, man.
没事 别叫保安了 我自己走
It's fine. No need to call security.
老兄 别这样啊
Dude, don't be like that.
不 我就这样了 塔克 就这样
No, I will be like that, Tuck, I will be.
你不觉得他们真的是一对璧人吗
Myrna: Don't you think they're the sweetest couple?
那个杰米真的好可爱
That Jamie is so adorable.
你们两个在一起真是太登对了
Myrna: Oh! You two couldn't be any cuter.
你们让我想起了我跟汉克
Babs: You remind me of me and Hank when we were
在高中的时光
in high school,
那时候他还没有啤酒肚 我也没有怀塔克时的妊娠纹
before the beer belly and my stretch marks from Tucker.
我打赌今年的舞会之王肯定非你和杰米莫属
Myrna: I'll bet you and Jamie are Prom King and Queen this year!
还有返校节呢
Babs: Oh! Don't forget Homecoming!
用不了多久 凯特就能当上毕业生致辞代表
I'll bet Kate's valedictorian soon.
这么优秀 别的孩子都没有出头之日了
She's gotta leave something for the other kids.
对 她就是这么优秀
No, she does not.
想起去年此时 一切美好的样子 会不会觉得很怪
Isn't it weird how this time last year everything seemed so perfect?
是吗
Wasn't it?
从来没有一切美好这回事
Nothing's ever perfect.
不管父母在哄你睡觉时怎么说
And parents can't keep you safe,
他们没办法永远保护你
no matter what they say when they tuck you in at night.
我会保护你的 好吗
I'll keep you safe, okay?
你真可爱 但其实这不是你能左右的
It's cute that you think that's up to you.
帮我倒点水好吗
Could you get me some water?
- 好的 - 谢谢
-Yeah, sure. -Thanks.
给你
Here you go.
谢了
-Thank you. -Yeah.
你今晚有什么安排吗
So, what are you doing tonight?
先去花♥园♥俱乐部的派对 之后朋友们一起聚一聚
I'm just hanging out with the guys after the Garden Club party.
被锁在地下室也不是一无是处
Well, if anything good came out of me being locked in a basement,
至少给了我一个借口 翘掉那些鬼扯的活动
it's having a good excuse to skip that bougie bullshit.
你见过那个新来的了吗
Babs: Have you, um, met the new guy?
- 马丁 - 当然
-Martin? -Joy: Oh, yeah.
- 真是秀色可餐 对吧 - 是吗
-He's a looker, huh? -Babs: Isn't he, though?
别告诉汉克我这么说过哈
Do not tell Hank I said so.
当然不会
Of course not.
妈妈 我可以和你谈谈吗
Mama, can I steal you?
可以 失陪了 女士们
Yeah. Excuse me, ladies.
那是什么表情 宝贝
What is that look, baby?
之前我有事想说 但我
I was gonna say something earlier, but I just...
我不认为那是真的
I didn't want it to be true.
你要和我谈什么
What are you talking about?
我听到爸爸和坎迪斯·强森打电♥话♥
I heard Dad on the phone with Candace Johnson.
他有外遇
He's having an affair.
宝贝 那不是真的
Oh... Honey, that is not true.
是因为我在健身课后说的话吗 我开玩笑呢
Is this because of what I said after step class? I was kidding.
不 不 妈 我亲口听他们说的
No, no, Mom, I heard them.
我相信你听到了风言风语 凯蒂猫猫
I'm sure you heard something, Katie Kat.
你只是误会了
But you just misunderstood.
不 不 不 他俩现在就在里面 跟我来
No, no, no, no. They're both inside right now, come with me.
我肯定他们在谈公事
Talking city business, I'm sure.
- 跟我来吧 - 不 凯宝
- Then come with me. -No, Katie Kat!
这些事都是你编的 我可不会站在那听
You are making up stories and I'm not gonna stand here and listen to it.
现在 失陪了
Now, if you'll excuse me.
- 对 对 - 现在好了
-Yes, yes! -So good right now.
这些房♥间很大
And the rooms are so spacious.
- 看着真漂亮 - 真美
- They look real nice. -Gorgeous.
凯宝宝 进来吧 快点 把门关上
Katie Kat! Come on in, quick. Close the door.
她会喜欢这个的
She's gonna love this.
你妈妈真是个幸运的女人
Your mama's one lucky woman!
你认识强森女士吗
You know Mrs. Johnson...
知道 市议会的 对吧
Yes, from city council, right?
她还有个很棒的旅行社
And her phenomenal travel agency.
下个月我带你妈去坐浪漫游轮 给她个惊喜
I'm surprising your mom with a romantic cruise next month.
你觉得她会喜欢吗
Think she'll like it?
嗯 她肯定喜欢
Oh, oh, she'll love it.
他可不只是个帮工 他是
Well, he's much more than a hired hand. He's...
妈妈
Mama?
妈妈 很抱歉
Mama, I'm so sorry.
- 原谅我 - 我太急于下结论了
- Excuse me. -I jumped to conclusions.
我并无意
I didn't mean...
听着 小姐
Listen here, little miss.
当你把通奸这样的罪扣在清白人头上时
When you make false allegations about sins like adultery,
你我都知道这可能会毁了这个家庭
which could ruin this family as we know it...
那是有损形象的
that is very unflattering.
你在让自己出丑
You're embarrassing yourself.
现在 走吧
Now, run along.
我曾明确说过
As I very clearly stated,
这个时候我不想跟你说话
I do not wish to speak to you at this moment.
嗨 塔米 你看上去不错
Hi, Tammy. You're looking great.
我来介绍下独一无二的乔伊·沃利斯
It's time to introduce the one and only Joy Wallis!
作为土生土长对斯凯林人 我可以肯定地说
As a true daughter of Skylin, I can say with certainty
我们的小镇有好客的传统
that we are a town built on hospitality.
在我的首任丈夫因癌症死后
When I lost my first husband to cancer,
我收到了许多你们的慰问砂锅 是你们的同情心让我渡过难关
the casseroles were endless and y'all's sympathy got me through.
当我的罗德搬来镇上时 大家都张开双臂欢迎他
And when my Rod moved to town, we welcomed him with open arms.
是的 我的双臂可能
- -Okay, my arms may been
比多数人都张得更开
a little more open than most.
嗨 宝贝
Hi, baby.
有人可能会问 宝贝女儿刚一获救
Some people have asked how Rod and I can be here,
你和罗德怎么就来参加派对了
with our Katie girl being so freshly rescued.
事实是
The truth is,
在她失踪时我用尽气力才能起床
if I could muster the strength to get out of bed while she was still missing--
有时我根本起不来
and there were days that I couldn't--
现在我才能站在这里 是因为知道
then I sure as hell can stand here with you all now
我们的女儿在家里是安全的
that our girl is safe at home.
那是邪恶在我们之中 就在我们眼皮底下
We had evil living among us, right beneath our noses,
但是现在邪恶回到地狱 在那腐烂
but now that evil is rotting in hell where he belongs.
大家
Y'all...
我累了
I am tired.
但我能感到每个人在看我们时
But I can feel that when everyone looks at us,
他们会想起侵害我们孩子的恶魔
they're reminded of the monster that violated our sweet baby.
我不想再去
And I'm tired.
回想那个恶魔 和那些仍生活在我们之中女孩
Of thinking about him and about the girl
她们本可以帮助凯特 但却没有
still living among us who could have helped my Kate but didn't--
我不想再多说
I am tired.
敬我们的 敬我们这些好人
So here's to us, to the "good guys."
- 干杯 - 干杯
- Cheers! -Cheers!
让我们把斯盖林的好客之光
Let us shine the bright light of Skylin hospitality
撒在新邻居身上
on our newest neighbor,
我们新的副校长 马丁·哈里斯
our new Assistant Principal, Mr. Martin Harris.
你好 邻居
Hi, neighbor!
剧集 | 残酷夏天(2021) | 导航列表