剧集 | 残酷夏天(2021) | 导航列表
《残酷夏天》前情提要
Previously on "Cruel Summer"..
寡妇瀑布
Widow Falls.
寡妇瀑布高中
原来你来自这里
So that's where you're from.
凯特经历了一些可怕的事
Kate's been through something awful.
也许她现在脑袋并不清醒
Maybe she's not exactly in her right mind right now?
珍妮特不是你们以为的那种人
Jeanette's not who you think she is.
来啊
Try me, try me, huh?
你和我都知道那条项链是珍妮特的
You and I both know that necklace belongs to Jeanette.
加油姐妹
而我们女儿说谎了 跟警♥察♥撒谎
And our daughter just lied about it... to the police.
-凯特现在回来了 -至少你能不能叫她和我说话
- Kate's back now. - Can you at least ask her to talk to me?
你知道我不能这么做
You know I can't do that.
但如果你想倾诉 有我
If you ever need to talk, I'm here.
我不需要一个搞上我爸的酒保
I don't need advice from the local bartender
给我意见
who's screwing my dad.
你偷走了我的生活 就因为你的太可悲
You stole my life because yours was pathetic.
但你真的要
But you're seriously gonna
用这个诉讼来夺走我家的钱吗
come after my family's money with this lawsuit?
我们得小心点
We have to be careful.
她开始有所察觉了
She's startin' to nose around.
你还好吧 我叫马丁
Are you okay? I'm Martin.
我叫凯特
I'm Kate.
前门上贴了这个
This was taped to the front door.
会是谁贴的呢
Who would possibly send that?
不错 谁贴的
Exactly. Who?
骗子
你和那些朋友
What did you and the guys
最后在花♥园♥俱乐部的聚会干什么了
end up doing after the garden club party?
你问这个干什么
Why do you ask?
我不常搞错事情
I mean, I don't usually confuse things.
尤其是在有过痛苦的经历之后
Especially after a traumatic experience.
我们会记错事情
We can misremember things.
用更安全的版本
We can replace a memory with a version
去替代原本的记忆
that makes us feel more comfortable, more secure.
西尔维亚说听自己的录音很可怕的
Sylvia says listening to your own tapes can be really scary.
我唯一的参考就只有
My own memory of my time down there
我那时候自己的记忆了
is the only reference I've got.
-安娜贝尔是谁 -我不记得了
- Who is Annabelle? - I can't remember.
即将讲述的事件发生在1993年 1994年和1995年的7月29日
你把热水用光了
You used all the hot water!
那又怎么样 告我啊
So? Sue me.
骗子
Liar.
残酷夏天
第一季第五集
在你被绑♥架♥之前
Do you have memories of Martin Harris,
你对马丁·哈里斯有印象吗
before the kidnapping?
我们聊过几次
We talked sometimes.
我对警♥察♥们隐瞒了这件事
I lied about that to the cops.
我想是因为我觉得这样会损害我的形象
I guess because I thought it made me look bad.
凯特 你是个未成年人
Kate, you're a minor.
不管怎么样 你做的任何事都不该成为
There isn't a single thing you could have done to be at faul,
造成你遭遇的原因
in any way, for what happened to you.
没有什么"损害形象"
There is no "Looking bad."
你有和他说话的记忆吗
Do you have specific memories of talking to him?
有一次在市集
Once was at the County Fair.
我有的时候会想到 因为就是...
I think of that sometimes, because it was just...
非常正常
exceedingly normal.
安娜贝尔
安娜贝尔
安娜贝尔
越来越多的证言都涌现出来了
More depositions are coming up fast and furious.
很好
Goody.
你好像有点不高兴
I sense some exasperation?
你肯定有超能感知力
Wow. You must have ESP.
珍妮特 哈珀女士每分钟的咨♥询♥费
Jeanette, we are paying an arm and a leg
都非常昂贵
for every minute of Ms. Harper's time.
能让我们单独聊聊吗
Could we have a moment alone, please?
你需要人们让这个世界 明白
You need people to remind the world, on the record,
你是一个有心 有灵魂的人
that you are a human being with a heart and a soul.
需要相信你的人
People who believe you.
文森特·富勒很合适
Vincent Fuller was great.
玛洛丽·希金斯呢
What about Mallory Higgins?
玛洛丽没希望的
Mallory's a nonstarter.
那就找有希望的
Well, find someone who isn't.
多找几个人
Multiple somebodies.
我是你的枪 珍妮特
I'm your gun for hire, Jeanette.
但我需要你给我子弹
But I need you to feed me the bullets.
你确定第一次约会这样穿合适吗
Are you sure this is a good setting for a first date?
斯凯林高中在市集举办的
Skylin High Takeover at the County Fair,
只允许高中生和监护人参与的义卖♥♥
when they literally only let in high-schoolers and chaperones?
算是完美的初次约会场所
Kinda perfect first date territory.
但我们要聊什么呢
But what will we even talk about?
吉迪恩都不是这里的人
I mean, Gideon isn't even from here.
这也很完美 他是新来的 你就有社交先手
Also perfect. He's a newb, which gives you the social upper hand.
-但我... -我和文斯已经完成了单子
- But I... - Vince and I already completed this list item,
你怂了的话可就很难堪了
making your chickening out very uncool.
我没有怂
I'm not chickening out!
我没有 你们俩去双人约会 你们俩就能
I'm not! You guys got to do a double date, which means you got
一起完成单子 我一个人
to do your list item together and I'm all alone,
这才叫很难堪
which is very uncool.
玛洛丽在电影院里眼里可根本没有我
Mallory was not focused on me in that movie theater.
这话是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
没什么 只是一个小传言而已
Nothing. It's just a stupid rumor.
别说了
Out with it!
据说我和我的约会对象在看电影的时候
Word is, while me and my date were busy watching the movie,
你和你的约会对象在忙着上二垒
you and yours was busy going to second base.
恶心
Gross!
是亲嘴吗
Eww, mouth stuff?
不 二垒是牵手
No. Second base is hand stuff.
那三垒是什么
Uh, then what's third base?
-三垒就是做 -不 那是本垒
- Well, third base is doing it. - No, that's home base.
不 不是...
No, it's not--
我跟那个满脸痘痘的怪人什么垒都没上
I went to zero bases with that pimply weirdo! Okay?
开玩笑的 天
Just teasing, jeez.
别拖拖拉拉的了 该走了
Quit stalling. We should go now.
我还想趁大摆锤上呕吐物少的时候快去玩玩呢
I want to ride the Gravitron before it gets too pukey.
有道理
Good point.
崔达斯村
顺便 我很抱歉
Hey, I'm sorry, by the way.
为什么
For what?
接你晚了 我妈妈一直追着我
Picking you up late. My mom's been on my ass
唠唠叨叨的 所以...
about doing all those extra chores, so...
你揍了你前女友
Yeah, well, I guess that's what you get
就是会这样吧
for punching your ex-girlfriend.
嗯 我们能不能...
Yeah. Can we...
我们能不能不聊这个了
Can we just move on from that?
你知道爱的反面其实是漠然
Did you know that the opposite of love is indifference?
而不是恨吗
Not hate?
你真的想和我在一起吗 杰米
Do you really want to be with me, Jamie?
你为什么要这么问
Why would you even ask that?
还是说你只是因为放下了被绑♥架♥的凯特
Or do you just feel bad moving on from poor Kidnapped Kate
而跟偷走我人生的女孩交往而愧疚
with the girl who stole my life?
珍妮特·特纳是个疯子
Jeanette Turner is a psycho.
我不会和这种人交际
I don't associate with people like that.
那你为什么在公园里亲了她
Then why were you kissing her in the park?
我爱你
I love you.
这是真的
That's real.
那珍妮特呢
And what about Jeanette?
珍妮特呢 我...
What about Jeanette? I...
我没有吻她
I didn't kiss her.
从那以后就没有了
Not since before.
-我保证... -我想信你 但是...
- Okay, I promise you-- - I wanna believe you, but...
你可以相信我
You can believe me.
我不知道你听说了什么 但我告诉你...
I don't know what you've heard, but I'm telling you right here...
剧集 | 残酷夏天(2021) | 导航列表