剧集 | 残酷夏天(2021) | 导航列表
我要准备好面对怎样的战斗
So what kind of cat fight should I be bracing for?
扯头发吗 互相抓吗
Hair pulling? Scratching?
什么 不 我不想伤害凯特
What? No. I don't want to hurt Kate.
你不想吗
You don't?
不想 我也没伤害过她
No. And I never did.
我只是...我只是想把一切说清楚
I just... I want to clear all this up.
也许芮内和特内尔和往常一样
I mean, maybe René and Tennille are twisting Kate's words
曲解了凯特的话 我们可以一起说清楚
like always and we can figure this out together.
她也可能坚持自己的说法
Or she'll stick to her version of events
场面就会失控
and all hell will break loose.
不 她不会这么做的 因为
No. She won't do that because
她的说法根本没发生过
her version of events never happened.
我可不敢保证我不会打杰米
I can't promise I won't pound Jamie.
-不许动手 -那你为什么需要我
- No pounding. - Then why the hell do you even need me?
你是我的见证人
You're my witness.
太好了
Great.
文森特和玛洛丽是你的朋友吗
Vincent and Mallory are your pals?
是的
Yeah.
是的 他们挺酷的
Uh, yeah, they're pretty dope.
酷
Dope?
对
Yeah.
酷
Dope.
开始了
There you go.
抱歉 我很紧张
Sorry. I'm nervous.
你...你简直是最棒的女孩
You're... you're like the coolest girl.
那是凯特·沃利斯
That's Kate Wallis.
你要是觉得我棒 她才是最棒的
If you think I'm cool, she's the coolest.
你是她朋友吗
You're friends with her?
我在慢慢融入她们的团体
I'm getting in with her whole group.
那是杰米·汉森 他是学校里最厉害的男生
There's Jamie Henson. He's like the big man on campus.
你认识他吗
And you actually know him?
嗯
Yeah.
认识
I do.
酷
Dope.
嗯
Yeah.
好样的 好样的
There we go! There we go!
落水了 还有谁想...
Down in the water! Who else wants...
斯凯林高中 1994年
义卖♥♥
就是他们
Look, that's them.
沃利斯先生和沃利斯太太
Hi, Mr. And Mrs. Wallis?
你们有时间聊聊凯特的事吗
Do you have a minute to talk about Kate?
我看上去像是有时间的样子吗
Do I look like I have a moment?
在这种情况下 你的状态看上去
You look like you're holding it together incredibly well
保持得非常好
considering the circumstances.
我的凯特非常坚强
Well, my Kate is just tough as nails.
我告诉你 这是她从我妻子身上遗传的
She gets that from my wife here, I assure you.
凯特 凯特
Kate! Kate!
走开 别烦她
Hey, step off, man! Leave her alone.
-淡定点 -你能不能也走开
-photographer: Easy! -Would you step off, too?
-你听我解释 -不 我不想听
- You wanna hear this, all right? - No, I don't think that I do.
不 珍妮特 我是去公园见她了
Hey, no, Jeanette, I met up with her at the park, okay?
没错 她想要找我聊聊...
That part's true. Okay? She wanted to talk to me...
我知道我不该这么做 但我只是...
And I know I shouldn't have done it, but I just...
我很同情她
I felt bad for her. Okay?
凯特 我没有吻她
Kate, I didn't kiss her.
我发誓
I swear.
但我看到你了
But I saw you.
我们都知道你的记忆在创伤后就有些混乱
We both know your memory's been shaky since the trauma.
你不觉得会不会是你其实没看到...
Don't you think it's possible that you didn't see...
你以为你看到的这一幕
what you think you saw?
你吻了珍妮特已经够糟的了 杰米
It's bad that you kissed Jeanette, Jamie.
我没有吻珍妮特
I didn't kiss Jeanette.
但是让我怀疑自己的行为 实在是太恶劣了
But making me doubt myself is so much worse.
结束了 杰米
It's over, Jamie.
恭喜你 你现在想吻谁都行了
Congrats. You can kiss whoever you want now.
凯特
Kate!
珍妮特·特纳
从书呆到红人再到疯子
珍妮特·特纳
从书呆到红人再到疯子
搞什么
Excuse you.
垃圾就该待在垃圾桶
Garbage belongs where it belongs.
你看到在外面虎视眈眈的记者们了吗
Did you see the reporter vultures circling outside?
快到庭审了
It's almost trial time.
他们想要新鲜的料
They're out for fresh blood.
出去吧 我知道有个好地方
Let's go out. I know a place.
太好了 那就是你 我还有那些记者
Great. It'll be you, me and the vultures.
我可以应付好那些记者
Oh, I can handle the vultures.
你需要有人站在你这边
You need somebody on your side...
就得接纳别人
you gotta let somebody in.
你就是这个别人吗
You somebody?
你还有别的选择吗
You got a lot of other options?
天啊 那真的是珍妮特吗
Holy shit. Is that actually Jeanette?
看来谣言是会成真的
Guess rumors do come true.
斯凯林高中 1995年
义卖♥♥
你 转过来
Hey! Show your face.
凯特
Kate?
等一下 等一下
Wait, wait!
比尔 你好像不会倾听你的妻子
Bill, you don't seem to be hearing your wife.
那是因为她整天哭哭啼啼的
Because she's yammering all the time.
米歇尔 比尔配不上你
You're too good for Bill, Michelle.
-就 -我们来听听观众
- Just... - Let's hear what the audience...
不是说晚上要租一部电影吗
Thought we were renting us a movie for tonight.
我不喜欢那个地方了
I don't like it there anymore.
卖♥♥碟的地方吗
The video store?
有人在停车场里朝我的车吐口水
Someone spit on my car in the parking lot...
我还坐在车里
while I was in it.
还说了一堆珍妮特的事
And then they said a whole bunch of stuff about Jeanette
我不想重复
that I will not repeat
因为你知道我对脏话的态度
because you know how I feel about cuss words.
还有口水
And saliva.
你什么时候不到五点就开始喝酒了
Since... when did we start drinking before 5:00?
从有人向我车上吐口水开始
Since someone spit on my car.
孩子们都在市集 没关系的
The kids are at... the fair, it's fine.
不过呢 既然我们在互相提问
Hey, you know what? Since we're asking questions,
我也想问问你
I've actually got one for you.
-问吧 -那么
- Okay. - So...
如果有人在飞机上
what happens when someone dies
去世会怎样
on a commercial air flight?
如果有人 什么
What happens when... what?
他们会把尸体移到一排空座上去
They move the body to an empty row, if it's available,
多数时候
and most of the time that row
就是在头等舱
winds up being in first-class.
你能想象吗
God, can you imagine?
花那么多钱坐头等舱
Paying all of that money for a first-class ticket
结果旁边坐的是死人
and then you wind up sitting next to a corpse?
不 我没法想象
Nope. I'm afraid I can't.
这样吧 不如我去租电影
You know what, why don't I... why don't I go rent us a movie?
好吧
Okay.
我们来抛尸的吗
We're dumping a dead body?
这叫颓废风 最近流行
It's grunge. Grunge is in.
真不敢相信我爸让你开他的车
I can't believe my dad let you take his car.
我压根没问
I didn't ask.
走吧
Let's go.
还好吗 特纳先生
Hey, what's up, Mr. Turner?
你好 文森特
Hey, Vincent.
你们这儿有没有梅格·瑞恩的新电影
do you guys happen to have the new Meg Ryan movie?
我觉得辛迪可能很需要
I think Cindy could really use...
我也不知道需要什么
I don't know what.
几部最新电影
A couple copies in New Releases.
你们有开面包车的吗
Do either of you drive a white sedan?
应该是我的
That'd be... me.
剧集 | 残酷夏天(2021) | 导航列表