剧集 | 残酷夏天(2021) | 导航列表
我们应该列一张表 写上我们暑假想做的事
We should make a list of all the things we wanna do this summer.
我们得全部完成
Ooh, we have to do them all.
《残酷夏天》前情提要
Previously on "Cruel Summer"...
-珍妮特 -珍妮特 我是马丁
- Jeanette. - Jeanette. Martin.
但你也许该叫我哈里斯老师
But you should probably call me Mr. Harris.
我是新来的校长助理
I'm the new assistant principal there.
欢迎来到这个社区 哈里斯老师
Welcome to the neighborhood, Mr. Harris.
-是她抛弃了我们 -她没有
- She discarded us. - She didn't do that.
我们都变了 我们分道扬镳了
We all changed. We went our separate ways.
这样有什么不好呢
Why can't that be good enough?
-项链好酷 -谢谢
- Cool necklace. - Thanks.
加油姐妹
我的生日礼物
I-I got it for my birthday.
就是我看到你的时候
When I saw you, uh...
他们找到凯特了
They found Kate.
-她还活着 -天呐
- She's alive. - Oh, my God.
贱♥人♥
Bitch!
快点带她离开这里
Get her out of here, go!
杰米又停在你家门外了
Jamie's parked outside your house again.
我知道
I know.
你知道我没有做
You know I didn't do the things
凯特说我做的那些事吧
Kate's saying I did, right?
我不知道该怎么想了
I just don't know what to think.
你知道我不会骗你的
You know I would never lie to you.
我绝对不可能骗你的
I would never lie to you, okay?
珍妮特·特纳在我被抓的时候看到了我
Jeanette Turner saw me while I was held captive.
格雷格和辛迪的小女儿
Greg and Cindy's little girl.
如果她不在场
If she wasn't there,
我怎么会有这个
then how would I have this?
加油姐妹
我们希望陪审团支持你
We want the jury to root for you.
我一无所有 而你却要我增加讨喜度吗
I have nothing, and you want me to be more likable?
珍妮特·特纳
A strange twist
去年凯特·沃利斯失踪一案中
in the shocking story of Jeanette Turner,
被指控没有上报其失踪的
the young Texas woman accused
德州女子珍妮特·特纳带来了惊天反转
of failing to report Kate Wallis missing last year,
她们二人将要对簿公堂
is that these two will now face off in a legal battle.
这个恶毒的骗子居然要告我们
Vindictive, lying little worm is gonna sue us?
将讲述的事件发生在1993年 1994年和1995年的7月4日
测试 你是哪种女朋友
在派对里你总是背景
对
谢谢 妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
怎么了
What?
我喜欢看到你的整张脸 亲爱的
I just love seeing your whole face, honey.
不如我们再试试隐形眼镜吧
What do you say we give contact lenses another try?
不 你知道我不喜欢碰眼睛
No. You know how much I hate touching my eyes.
现场交给茉莉·格林
Let's go live to Molly Green.
本地人齐聚一堂
Locals will be gathering
庆祝斯凯林年度国♥庆♥盛会
for Skylin's Annual Fourth of July celebration
市政♥府♥官员说 "准备好
and city officials are saying, "Get ready
茉莉·格林
国♥庆♥斯凯林公园
迎接烟花大会吧"
for lots of fireworks."
现场报道...
Reporting live from...
-妈蛋 -珍妮特
- Holy shit! - Jeanette!
来自斯凯林的现场报道 我是茉莉·格林
Reporting live from Skylin, I'm Molly Green,
烟花声拉开了国♥庆♥的序幕
and the Fourth is starting off with a bang.
警方只说凯特·沃利斯
The police would only say that Kate Wallis has,
目前正在接受问询
at this point, been interviewed
且正在调查她的绑♥架♥案
and an investigation into her abduction is underway.
茉莉·格林
斯凯林警局调查进展
她的父母公开了一份声明 声称凯特
Her parents have released a statement suggesting that Kate
可能愿意出面
will likely come forward and
在稍后时间公开自己的经历
share her story publicly in the near future.
与此同时 这个沉睡的小镇已准备好
Meanwhile, this once sleepy town prepares
迎接一年一度的国♥庆♥庆祝活动
for its annual Fourth of July celebration.
妈
Mom...
他们说
They're saying...
他们说凯特·沃利斯会说出她的经历
They're saying that Kate Wallis is gonna share her story.
她说的关于珍妮特的事
The things she's saying about Jeanette...
如果她 如果她公开了那些事
if she, if she shares those things publicly,
那更多人会知道 然后
then more people are gonna find out and then--
反正半个镇的人已经知道了
Well, half the town already knows.
-别这么说 -妈 这是真的
- Don't say that! - Mom, it's true.
已经有两个派对收回了对我的邀请
I've gotten uninvited from two parties already.
爸爸说汉克·史蒂文森
Dad said Hank Stevenson
-"改变了心意" -不不不
- had a "Change of heart" - No, no, no,
-不想让爸爸帮他卖♥♥♥房♥♥子 -停 住口
- about Dad listing his house-- - stop, stop.
这太疯狂了
This is crazy!
这些 这些就是谣言
These are... these are rumors.
-就是荒唐 毫无根据的青少年谣言 -对
- These are ridiculous, baseless teenage rumors. - Yeah.
珍妮特绝不会
Jeanette would never do
做凯特说的那些事
anything like what Kate is accusing her of!
-我知道 -好吧 那你该告诉你的朋友
- I know. - Okay, well, then you should tell your friends that.
这是个好主意
That's a good idea.
那就告诉他们的父母
Well, then tell their parents.
你
You!
该死 该死
Shit, shit.
你怎么敢
How dare you?
下车
Get out of the car.
出来
Get out!
快点 信♥号♥♥灯 快变绿色
Come on, light, turn green.
你偷走了我的生活 就因为你的太可悲
You stole my life because yours was pathetic.
-快点 -但你
- Come on. - But you're
真的要用这个诉讼来夺走
seriously gonna come after my family's money
我家的钱吗
with this lawsuit?
你还想要我的哪些悲催生活
What other sloppy seconds of mine do you want, huh?
说啊 下车 你这个懦夫
Speak! Get out of the car, you chickenshit coward!
下车
Get out!
你要去哪
Where are you going?!
停车 给我回来
Stop! Get back here!
你真是个货真价实的垃圾 珍妮特·特纳
You are actual trash, Jeanette Turner.
残酷夏天
第一季第三集
-爸 -好消息
- Hey, Dad. - Good news.
问题不是连接器电缆
The problem's not the connector cables--
我们有其他问题了
Yeah, we got another problem.
我刚在健身房♥听别人说
I just heard some guys at the gym say
杰米打了珍妮特
Jamie gave Jeanette her black eye.
-为什么杰米 -因为凯特·沃利斯的事
- Why would Jamie-- - Because of the Kate Wallis thing.
大家都把这事当真了啊
People are really taking that seriously, huh?
我一直告诉你和妈妈 这事不会就此消失
I keep telling you and Mom, this is not going away.
杰米打了你女儿
Jamie hit your daughter.
我妹妹
My sister.
冷静点
Relax.
-格雷格 -我要和杰米聊聊 葆拉
- Greg. - I need to talk to Jamie, Paola.
出什么事了吗
Is something wrong?
你打了我妹妹吗
Did you hit my sister?
我需要一个回答
I'm gonna need an answer.
先生 我知道我做错了 但珍妮特...
Look, sir, I know what I did was wrong, but what Jeanette--
你喜欢打人 来
You like punching people? Let's go.
-住手 你这样只会弄得更糟糕 -来啊
- Stop. You're gonna make things worse! - Try me, huh?
发生了什么
What's going on out here?
杰米 回答一下
Jamie, care to answer?
你不能打我的女儿
You will not hit my daughter.
你打了珍妮特 什么
Who hit Jeanette-- What?
你不许和她说话 不许看她
You don't talk to her, you don't even look at her.
明白了吗
Do you understand?
你该走了 格雷格
You need to leave, Greg.
珍妮特不是你们以为的那种人
Jeanette's not who you think she is.
-什么意思 -上车
- What was that, huh? - Get in the car.
再碰她一下
Touch her again...
我就得好好找你聊聊了
and you and I are gonna have a very serious problem.
进去
Inside.
剧集 | 残酷夏天(2021) | 导航列表