剧集 | 残酷夏天(2021) | 导航列表
*只是想发泄掉我脑中的事情*
*Just to get it all out what's in my head*
*然后...我觉得*
*And I, I'm feeling*
*有一点奇怪*
*A little peculiar8*
*于是我早上醒来 走到外面去*
*And so I wake in the morning and I step outside*
*深吸一口气 然后我变得非常兴奋*
*And I take a deep breath and I get real high*
*我放声大喊*
*And I scream from the top of my lungs*
*怎么回事*
*What's going on*
*然后我说 嗨*
*And I said, hey-ey-ey Hey-ey-ey*
*我说 嗨 这是怎么回事*
*I said, hey. What's going on*
-呼吸 -我做不到
- Breathe. - I can't do this.
没事 你会没事的
It's okay. You are okay.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
你值得被爱 珍妮特
You deserve kindness, Jeanette.
我不需要
I don't want it.
你建了一座堡垒 把自己层层围住
You've built a fortress around yourself,
当然这么做是有理由的
with good reason.
但如果你永远不肯踏出堡垒
But if you never leave the fortress,
甚至不能唱个卡拉OK
even to sing a little karaoke...
那堡垒就成了监狱
it's a prison.
凯特
Kate.
你的发圈 还给你
Here's your scrunchie back.
不 不用谢
No. No problem at all.
好啊 一起出去玩听上去不错
Yeah. Hanging out sounds dope.
玛洛丽 我不知道我能否做到
Mal, I don't know if I can do this.
你当然可以 你今天太美了
Of course you can. You're on fire today.
我受够噩梦了
I'm over the nightmares,
我受够了到处都能看到他 但...
and I'm over seeing him everywhere, but...
没有但是 你应该振作起来 过好余生
No "Buts." You deserve to get on with the rest of your life.
宣泄掉你的愤怒
引座员以为你是我女朋友
usher thought that you were my girlfriend.
结束这一切 然后不再回头
Put an end to this and never look back.
马丁·哈里斯
生于1963年6月14日
卒于1994年6月21日
*25年的人生已过*
*25 years and my life is still*
哈里斯老师...
You know, Mr. Harris...
*我仍在尝试攀上那座希望的高峰*
*Trying to get up that great big hill of hope*
作为副校长 你看起来太年轻了
you look awfully young to be an assistant principal.
*为了达到人生的那个目的地*
*For a destination*
剧集 | 残酷夏天(2021) | 导航列表