剧集 | 残酷夏天(2021) | 导航列表
《残酷夏天》前情提要
Previously on "Cruel Summer"..
-项链好酷 -谢谢 我的生日礼物
- Cool necklace. - Thanks. I got it for my birthday.
加油姐妹
把雪花球还给我
I need that snow globe.
一件垃圾有什么重要的
Why would that piece of junk be important?
我在花♥园♥俱乐部派对就注意到你了
I noticed you at the garden club party.
你和那些大人们的相处方式
Just the way that you were mingling with the adults,
我误以为你也是家长之一
I mistook you for one of them.
那你为什么不打招呼
Well, why didn't you say hi?
你好
Hi.
我之前说过
Remember when I said
我知道了家里一个重大秘密 内心很煎熬
that I had a big family secret that's been eating at me?
看来是时候改变一下状况了
Sounds like it's time to shed some light on the situation.
我太需要这句话了
That's exactly what I needed to hear.
你真是个幼稚鬼
You are being such a little brat!
你还是个婊♥子♥呢
And you're being a bitch!
逃走吧 直到你夹着尾巴
Run away, until you come crawling back
滚回来
with your tail between your legs.
即将讲述的事件发生在1993年 1994年和1995年的秋天
第一天
我在我自己家 突然之间
I just feel so lonely in my own house
感到非常孤独
and in my own life all of a sudden.
怎么会这样
How did that happen?
你不孤独
You're not alone.
我在
I'm here.
我在听
I'm listening.
让我们回顾一下圈禁的概念
Let's revisit the concept of grooming.
圈禁犯会孤立他们的受害人
A groomer isolates their victim.
他看到了你需要找人倾诉的欲望
He saw your unfulfilled need to confide in someone...
于是让自己成为唯一能够
then positioned himself as the singular person
实现这种欲望的人
to fulfill that need.
圈禁犯会扮成救赎者
Groomers pose as saviors...
事实上 他们是捕食者
when in reality, they're predators.
第二天
他建立的那种错误的安全感
That false sense of security he built
其实是精心的陷阱
was a well-laid trap.
马丁
Martin?
你能看清现实吗
Are you able to see that reality?
很难
It's hard.
特别是我还有一些没告诉你的事
When there's something I haven't told you.
我不是...
I wasn't...
凯特
Kate.
你好
Hi.
我刚在找你
I was looking for you.
你睡得怎么样
How did you sleep?
特别好
Like a baby.
我不是一直被关在地下室的
I wasn't always locked in the basement.
残酷夏天
第一季第九集
喂
Hello?
不 妈妈 现在不方便
No, Mom, it is not a good time.
凯特一晚上没回来吗
Kate stay out all night?
她可能还躲在外面
She's probably feeling pretty proud of herself
沾沾自喜呢
wherever she bunked up.
我们应该告诉警♥察♥吗
Should we call the police?
你真的想要我们16岁的孩子
Do you really want our 16-year-old
被他们标记成一个麻烦精吗
on their radar as a troublemaker?
-你不担心吗 -我担心坏了 罗德
- You're not worried? - I'm worried sick, Rod,
但我想冷静地思考
but I'm trying to think straight.
凯特不会让自己受到伤害的
Kate wouldn't put herself in harm's way.
她肯定在安全的地方
She's somewhere safe.
开学第一天 她会出现的
And she'll show up for her first day of school.
我会去学校找她的
I'll put eyes on her there.
你和她说 我们很抱歉
You tell her we're sorry.
我们作为一家人会想办法解决一切
We'll sort everything out as a family,
乔伊
which, Joy...
现在我们还没有解决呢
we still need to do.
只要凯特安全回家
As soon as Kate is home safe.
同意
Agreed.
我早上得去参加员工会议
I have to head into work early for a staff meeting.
你可以自己去学校吗
Do you think you can manage the walk to school on your own?
嗯
Yeah.
谢谢你 马丁 愿意聆听
Thank you, Martin, for listening.
谢谢你做的一切
For everything.
凯特 我很喜欢我们之间的友谊
Kate, I really like our friendship and...
我从来没有和其他学生
I've never connected on this level
建立过这样的友谊
with another student before,
但是 叫我哈里斯老师
but... it's "Mr. Harris."
至少在学校里这么叫我
At least at school.
该死 该死
Shit. Shit.
凯特
Kate?
你好
Hi.
我想用冻披萨给你一个惊喜
I wanted to surprise you with a frozen pizza,
但是...烧糊了
but it... it burned.
你今天为什么没有去学校
Why weren't you in school today?
我本来在想我该怎么说字幕
I was thinking about what to say...
我都去哪里了 然后...
you know, about where I've been and...
我需要你的帮助 我恨不擅长撒谎
I... I need your help. I'm not really a good liar.
你妈妈今天来学校找你了
Your mother came to school looking for you.
她专门来找我
She came to me specifically.
听着 你该走了
Look, you need to go now.
如果她报♥警♥ 如果他们发现我撒谎
If she calls the police, if they found out I lied,
我可能会丢工作 还可能更糟
I could lose my job or worse.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我无意让你惹上任何麻烦
I didn't mean to get you in any sort of trouble.
你得走了
You need to go.
好
Okay.
我这就走
I'm going.
我现在就走
I'm going right now.
喂
Hello?
请说
Speaking.
那 那真是太不幸了
Well, that's, uh... that's terrible news.
谢谢 警探 告诉我这些
Thank you, Detective, for letting me know.
拜
Bye.
你正式是失踪人口了
You're officially a missing person.
警♥察♥在找你
The police are looking for you.
我可以弥补的
I can fix this.
我可以回家 我可以告诉他们
I'll go home. I'll tell them...
告诉他们什么 你在这待了24小时
Tell them what, that you've been here almost 24 hours
我还骗了你母亲吗
and I lied to your mother about it?
我不知道 我说了 我不会撒谎
I don't know. I told you, I'm not a good liar.
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
我得想想
I need to think.
别喝 我...
Don't drink that. I...
我忘记你未成年了
I forgot you were underage.
马丁
Martin...
我们该怎么办
what'll we do?
我昨晚就该联♥系♥你父母或警♥察♥
I should have called your parents or the police last night,
-但我没有 这是我的错 -不
- but I didn't, that's on me. - No.
不 我妈打了我 你只是在帮忙
No, my mom hit me. You were just helping.
有时候分散注意力能帮我思考
You know, sometimes a distraction helps me think.
分散注意力
A distraction?
对 比如
Yeah. Like...
当我写作业遇到瓶颈时
when I'm stuck on a homework assignment
我会去跑步
I like to go for a run.
我知道那并不是帮我们解决现在的问题 所以
I mean, I know that that doesn't really help us here though, so...
玩个游戏怎么样
what about a game?
你有大富翁吗
Do you have Monopoly?
没有
No.
好吧 那扑克呢
Okay, well, what about a deck of cards?
可能在屋里什么地方吧 但...
Maybe somewhere, yeah, but...
不如
How about...
"我从来没有"
"Never Have I Ever"?
剧集 | 残酷夏天(2021) | 导航列表