剧集 | 残酷夏天(2021) | 导航列表
I am. I know you saw me.
我知道我没看到你
And I know I didn't.
上船
All aboard!
你闯入的那夜 我一个人在家
The night you broke in, I was home alone.
你觉得我会任由你这个红发小鬼
You think I'd let a funny little redhead like you
到处乱跑吗
run around loose here?
茱莉 我必须要拥有你
Julia, I've got to have you!
-我在玩... -雪球
- And I was messing with... - The snow globe.
你怎么知道
How could you know that?
你还在打电♥话♥ 对吧
You were making a phone call, right?
杰米在答录机上收到了一通奇怪的留言
Jamie got this weird message on his answering machine.
我们觉得可能是你
We thought it might be you,
但根本说不通
but, I mean, it didn't make any sense.
你被绑♥架♥了怎么还能打电♥话♥呢
How could you have been making a phone call while you were kidnapped?
这是杰米的私人电♥话♥
You've reached Jamie's private line.
你知道该怎么做
You know what to do.
留言莫名其妙 只有呼吸声
The message was nonsense. It was breathing...
当我听到那个跑调的雪球后
Once I heard that out-of-tune snow globe,
我知道是你从楼上打的电♥话♥
I knew you called from upstairs.
直到死亡把我们分离
Till death do us part.
你看见我的那晚 我藏在二楼
The night you saw me, I hid on the second floor.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
我确定没人在家
I was sure no one was home.
我在商场看到了马丁·哈里斯
I saw Martin Harris at the mall.
然后我听到了一个声音
And then I heard a noise.
我拿上雪球后就走了
I took the snow globe and I left.
我找到了你的项链
I found your necklace.
加油姐妹
如果项链能证明什么 我早就被捕了
If the necklace proved anything, I'd be arrested by now.
我难道不知道吗
Don't I know it.
我往窗外一看 看到了你的自行车
I looked out this window and I saw your bike.
但你没看到我的脸 对吧
But you didn't see my face, did you?
我听到了你的声音 我找到了你的项链
I heard your voice, I found your necklace.
我看到你的自行车
And I saw your bike.
你撒谎
You lied.
是没跟你对视吗
About holding eye contact, I guess?
你的脸在外被阴影遮住
Your face was shadowed outside,
但你朝着我 我看到了你的自行车
but you were facing me and I saw your bike
轮子上还有愚蠢的卡片
with the stupid card on the wheel.
天呐
Oh, my God.
那是我的自行车
Hey, that's my bike!
-谁在乎 -快走
- Who cares? - Go, go, go!
有手提音响的自行车吗
The bike with the boombox?
快啊 我们得走了
Come on, we have to go!
还有卡片吗
And the card?
那不是我的自行车
That's not my bike.
是玛洛丽的
It's Mallory's.
什么
What?
是玛洛丽看见了你
Mallory's the one who saw you.
玛洛丽吗
It was Mallory?
那怎么可能
How is that even possible?
妈的 你这回肯定要被抓了
Oh, shit. You are so getting busted.
玛洛丽之后告诉我说她看见我闯进去
Mallory told me later she saw me broke in.
她希望我能被抓
She was hoping to see me get caught.
她肯定等到了我离开
She must have waited until I left.
然后她决定跟踪我
And then she decided to follow me.
那时你看到了玛洛丽 以为是我
That must be when you saw Mallory and you thought it was me.
你这次又偷了什么
What did you steal this time?
-什么 -你因为清单的事对我说教
- What? - You lectured me about the list,
还有违♥禁♥品♥
about the contraband.
你表现得比我道德高尚
You played holier-than-thou
直到你不再跟我做朋友
right up until cutting me off as a friend,
而你一直以来都在偷偷溜进那房♥子里吗
when you've been sneaking into that house this entire time?
-我... -你那么做肯定感觉很爽 对吧
- I, um... - You get some sort of sick pleasure out of it, don't you?
真不敢相信你还没被捕
I can't believe you haven't gotten caught yet.
你这个伪君子 而且说真的还是个怪胎
You're a hypocrite and honestly a real weirdo.
我不是怪胎
I'm not a weirdo.
听着 如果你这么在乎 拿走吧
Look, if you care so much, just take it.
我们都不是朋友了 你为什么在乎我♥干♥什么
We're not even friends anymore, why do you care what I do?
拿走这愚蠢的东西 赶紧走
So just take the stupid thing and get out.
赶紧走
Go!
我把雪球给了玛洛丽
I gave Mallory the snow globe.
她不肯还给我
She wouldn't give it back.
可能是为保护你
Probably to protect you.
搜搜她的房♥间 你肯定能找到雪景球
If you search her room, I'm sure you'll find it.
你没撒谎
You're not lying.
真的是玛洛丽看到了我
It was really Mallory that saw me.
我没看到你
I didn't see you.
当时 如果知道我搞错了
If I didn't think I was right,
我根本不会指控你
I would have never accused you.
珍妮特 我太对不起你了
Jeanette, I am so sorry.
我能问一下
Can I ask...
你俩在这屋里都发生什么了吗
what happened between you two in this house?
我和马丁
We were friends.
曾是朋友
Martin and I.
曾经
He was...
他友善 富有魅力
kind and fascinating.
我真的不知如何形容
I don't really know how else to describe it.
-他似乎 -像是有很多秘密的人吗
- He seemed... - Like someone who had secrets?
对
Yeah.
我在这过了一夜
I slept over that first night.
那晚过后 我就住下了
That night led to more nights.
和他也不仅是友情了
And friends led to more than friends.
你们曾经
You two were...
后来事情变得很黑暗
Things escalated to a really dark place.
只是有件事 我想不起来
There's just one thing that I can't remember.
心理医生告诉我
And my therapist says that...
要是我回到那下面
if I go back down there,
可能有助于我想起来
that maybe it will help unlock the memory.
回到地下室吗
Down to the basement?
你要和我一起吗
Will you come with me?
好
Yes.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我获救的那晚 他到地下室来了
The night before I was rescued, he came down here.
和之前不同
Something was different.
有些不对劲
Something was wrong.
他很憔悴
He was vulnerable
但似乎又平静得不对劲
but weirdly seemed at peace.
看起来他好像
Seemed like he had...
做出了什么决定
made a decision.
当时以为 他鼓足勇气要杀我
Thought he had worked up the courage to actually kill me.
曾经你问一切将如何结束
You asked me once how this ends.
我试过想其他办法
I've tried to find another way,
但没有办法
but there isn't one.
马丁
Martin...
我们会想到的
we can find one.
不
No.
今天警♥察♥来了
The police came here today.
是吗
They did?
他们拿着搜查令回来这儿取证
It's only a matter of time
只是时间问题
before they're back with a search warrant.
这是安娜贝尔
This is Anabelle.
是传家宝
She's a family heirloom.
你为什么要把她带下来
Why did you bring her down here?
她夺走了我父亲的生命
She took my father's life.
你要用她取我性命吗
Are you gonna take mine?
我为我做过的事
I'm sorry for the things I've done.
以及接下来要做的事 感到抱歉
For what I'm about to do.
求求你 马丁 不要
Martin, please, no.
这是唯一的办法
It's the only way.
剧集 | 残酷夏天(2021) | 导航列表