剧集 | 残酷夏天(2021) | 导航列表
也可以很烂
Or they can super suck, too.
你想聊聊吗
You wanna talk about it?
在家庭之外
Family business isn't really
不该聊家庭的事
supposed to be discussed outside the family,
但是 家里的人都不想聊
but... no one inside the family really wants to talk about it,
所以
so...
这真是太折磨我了
There's just this thing eating at me.
我知道那种感觉
I know that feeling.
真的吗
You do?
嗯
Yeah...
我在你这个年纪的时候 家里
Something really tragic happened to my family
发生了一些悲剧
when I was about your age.
然后 还有一些家庭里的大秘密
And, uh... you know, some big family secret.
于是我都藏了起来 从来没有和人提起过
So I stuffed it down and I never ever talked about it.
真是太成熟了
Well, that is very mature.
了不起
Incredibly.
我能问问是什么吗
Can I ask what it was?
悲剧
The tragic thing?
还是说这只是家事
Or is it family business?
我爸爸
My dad...
他自杀了
he committed suicide.
天啊
Oh my God.
我一般不会说这件事
I don't normally talk about it.
但是
But, um...
所以我才这么害怕枪
that's why I'm so jumpy around guns.
嗯
Yeah.
不 换我也会的
Yeah, no, I'd be, too.
我和他吵了一架
He and I had this fight.
不是因为什么大事 但是
It wasn't anything huge, but...
那是我和他最后一次说话
that was the last conversation he and I had.
我猜我的建议就是...
So I guess my advice would be...
在家事上
with family stuff...
谨慎选择
choose your battles.
我想我终于能睡觉去了
I think I can finally fall asleep.
好梦
Sleep tight.
别被虫子咬醒了
Don't let the bed bugs bite.
我完全不知道
I had no idea.
你怎么会知道
How would you?
你就像这座房♥子里的鬼魂
You're a ghost in this house.
我们的父母结婚十几年了
Our parents have been basically married for a decade
我们俩却基本算是陌生人
and we're pretty much strangers.
我想要改变
I want to change that.
聊聊也许有帮助 我可以聆听
Talking might help. I can listen.
我有专门做这个的心理治疗师
I have a therapist for that.
心理治疗师不是姐妹
A therapist is not a sister.
你也不是
Well, neither are you.
我想聊聊 有人在吗
马上就会结束
This part will be over soon.
我就喜欢早上肉的香气
I just love the smell of meat in the morning.
我也一样 朋友
You and me both, friend.
你很懂 对吧 亲爱的
You got it there. Right, hon?
谢谢你 宝贝
Thank you, baby.
-早上好 美女 -早上好
- Good morning, gorgeous. - Good morning.
抱歉 拿个盘子吧 哈里斯
Sorry. Hey. Grab a plate, Harris.
你昨晚跑去哪里了
Hey, where'd you disappear to last night?
我很早就睡了
I just crashed way early.
肯定早不了
Couldn't have been too early.
你妹妹放的音乐
Your sister was blasting music loud enough
都能把木屋墙震倒了
to shake the cabin walls.
是啊 我还敲了你的窗户 你的床上没人
Yeah, and I tapped on your window, and your bed was empty.
好吧 我先出去散了个步
Right, I went for a walk first.
我以为你害怕黑暗中的森林呢
I thought you were scared of the woods in the dark.
现在不怕了吧
Well, I guess not anymore.
你们要来点蛋吗
Hey, y'all want some eggs?
这里的生活可真棒啊...
It's some good living around here...
你觉得
Okay, do you think
巴博斯·史蒂文森是不是在盯着我
Babs Stevenson has been, like, staring at me?
我觉得那封愚蠢的信影响到你了
I think that dumb letter is getting to you.
反正肯定影响了你妈妈
It's for sure getting to your mom.
什么意思
Wh-What do you mean?
我本来不打算告诉你的 但是
I wasn't gonna tell you, but...
你是我最喜欢的人 可能是有史以来最喜欢的
you're like my favorite person, maybe ever...
你也一样
You're mine.
很好 很好
Good, good.
我只是不想有什么秘密
I just don't want to keep any secrets.
不 不 不要有秘密了
God, no. No more secrets.
你妈妈说那封信是我寄的
Your mom accused me of sending that letter,
我绝对不会...
which I would never--
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
该消停了
This has to stop.
来 姑娘们 坐下吧
Come on, girls, hunker down.
好好享受温暖的篝火 坐吧
Enjoy this nice warm fire. Have a seat.
好了 塔克
All right, Tucker,
你的鬼故事总是讲得很好 来吧
you always have the best ghost stories, hit us.
其实 我倒是有一个能吓死你们的故事
Actually, I may have one that'll send shivers down your spine.
-好啊 -行啊
- All right. - Hey, girl.
是关于一个女孩
It's about a girl...
名叫安娜贝尔
called Anabelle.
她在一个黑夜里 一个人在树林里
Found herself in the woods one dark night.
独自一人 脆弱无助
All alone and vulnerable.
这是他们的出猎之行
See, they were on a hunting trip.
在假期里射杀动物
Pretending they could love their pets at home
然后回家假装还爱自家的宠物
while they shoot animals on vacation.
搞笑
Snap.
假装自己的婚姻很完美
Pretending that their marriages are perfect.
都是一群伪君子
Hypocrites, basically.
我觉得这个故事太可怕了
Okay, I think this story's a little too scary.
非常可怕
It's terrifying.
也许能继续听下去
Maybe we shouldn't yet.
秘密
Secrets.
无端的指控
Wild accusations.
渴望散布流言
A desperate thirst for gossip.
但是我们继续说小安娜贝尔
But back to little Annabelle...
一个人
all alone.
但后来不是了
Till she wasn't.
安娜贝尔是谁
Who's Annabelle?
好吧
Okay.
一个男人来到她身边
A man joined her.
一个成年人们都信任的男人
A man the grownups trusted.
当然了 安娜贝尔也信任他 因为...
Now, of course, Annabelle trusted him, too, because...
她为什么不呢
I mean, why wouldn't she, right?
她只是一个孩子
She was just a child.
那种信任
And that trust...
引发了一些无法言喻的...
led to something unspeakable...
我想这说明那群大人手上都沾了献血
Then I think that puts blood all over the grownups' hands,
你们说呢
don't you think, too?
他们对她的遭遇都有责任
That they were all responsible for what happened to her?
他们现在最好对好他们的口径了
Now, they'd better have all their stories straight,
安娜贝尔可是非常笃定
because Annabelle sure has hers.
秘密很可怕 因为人人都有秘密
Secrets are scary because everybody has them.
睡个好觉
Well, sleep tight.
别被床上的虫咬了
Don't let the bed bugs bite.
DT
D.T.!
你好啊 艾希
'Sup, Ash?
还说我该叫你"物理课上的克莱尔"
or should I say "Claire from physics class"?
我需要一个假名
I needed an alias.
现在沃利斯家的人不能找特纳家的人
A Wallis cannot be calling a Turner right now.
可不是吗
Tell me about it.
凯特怎么样了
How's Kate?
恨我
Hates me.
恨珍妮特
剧集 | 残酷夏天(2021) | 导航列表