剧集 | 残酷夏天(2021) | 导航列表
《残酷夏天》前情提要
Previously on "Cruel Summer"...
-这是什么 -这是凯特·沃利斯落下的
- What's that? - Kate Wallis left it behind,
我得开学的时候还给她
and I was gonna give it back to her when school began.
我会在那之前见到她
I'll see her before then.
珍妮特·特纳谁也没说
Jeanette Turner didn't tell anybody.
我一旦获救 她就会失去一切
She had too much to lose if I was rescued,
比如我一夜之间成了她最好朋友的最好朋友
like my best friends, who suddenly became her best friends.
下车 你偷走了我的生活
Get out! You stole my life because yours was pathetic!
-快点 -但你真的要
- Come on. - But you're seriously gonna come after
用这个诉讼来夺走我家的钱吗
my family's money with this lawsuit? -Come on!
就是荒唐 毫无根据的青少年谣言
These are ridiculous, baseless teenage rumors.
-是的 -珍妮特绝不会
- Yeah. - Jeanette would never do anything
-做凯特说的那些事 -我知道
- like what Kate is accusing her of. - I know.
好吧 那你该告诉你的朋友
Okay, well then, you should tell your friends that.
这是个好主意
That's a good idea.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
和你一起吗 我准备好了
With you? I'm ready.
你还在我这边吗
Are you still on my side?
站在你这边让我失去了我的工作
Being on your side cost me my job,
我的名声
my reputation,
还有我曾经的家
my family as I once knew it.
加油姐妹
这是你的 对吗
This is yours, correct?
我之前有一条差不多的
Uh, I had one like it.
你和我都知道那条项链是珍妮特的
You and I both know that necklace belongs to Jeanette.
而我们女儿说谎了
And our daughter just lied about it.
跟警♥察♥撒谎
To the police!
加油姐妹
即将讲述的事件发生在1993年 1994年和1995年的8月15日
看
Look!
我赌十块他们出来的时候头发乱糟糟的
Ten bucks says they come out with messy hair
脸上挂着恶心的纪念日微笑
and big, nasty anniversary smiles.
真恶心
Eww, that's gross!
-等着瞧吧 -德里克
- Well, let's wait it see. - Derek.
瞧瞧啊
Wow, look at this!
祝我们结婚纪念日快乐
Happy anniversary to us!
当然了
It most certainly is.
-纪念日快乐 -纪念日快乐
- Happy anniversary! - Happy anniversary!
非常快乐的纪念日
A very happy anniversary it is.
敬一辈子
Here's to a lifetime more.
敬一辈子
To a lifetime more!
问题是你现在客户一直在流失
The problem is that you keep losing clients right now.
我就流失了一个 辛迪
I lost one client, Cindy.
不 这是你这个月丢的第三个客户了
No, this is the third one that you lost this month...
坐在泰坦尼克号♥上也要擦亮银器吗
Shining silver on the Titanic?
什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
没什么 抱歉
Nothing, sorry.
这都是我的错 我受不了了
This is all my fault. I can't stand it.
不要太怪你自己
Do not beat yourself up over this.
是乔伊·沃利斯恶意抹黑你的错 就这么简单
This is Joy Wallis's smear campaign's fault. That's it.
你今天就得搬去宿舍吗
Do you have to move into the dorms today?
你客户一直流失
...you keep losing clients.
-我不能错过季前赛 抱歉 珍 -好吧
- I can't miss pre-season. I'm sorry, Jean. - Okay. Cool.
那我们一直收到的那些关于珍妮特的恶作剧电♥话♥呢
What about these prank calls we keep getting about Jeanette?
纪念日快乐
Uh, happy anniversary.
谢谢 孩子们
Thanks, kids.
我去开
I'll get it.
我还是不懂为什么咖啡为什么这么香 却这么难喝
I still don't get why coffee smells so good yet it tastes so bad.
会上瘾
It grows on you.
亲爱的 你真是要惯坏我了
Honey, you splurged on me.
今天我们不该吵架的 谢谢你
We shouldn't fight today. Thank you.
-很抱歉 -爸爸 你真好
- I'm sorry. - Oh, Dad, that's so sweet.
-这奶酪看起来很棒 -美味
- This brie looks really good. - Yummy.
但我没有...
But I didn't, uh...
"谢谢你给我安了一个完美的家
"Thank you for setting me up with the perfect home.
安吉拉"
Angela."
安吉拉是谁
Who's Angela?
好了 孩子们 大家挥挥手
All right, kids. All right. Everybody wave.
1993年6月6日
-嗨 -嗨 亲爱的
- Hi. - Hi, honey.
-大家都打个招呼 -出去啦
- Everybody say hi. - Get outta here!
我会赢的 伙计们
I'm gonna win, guys.
伙计们 绝对会轮到我
I swear, this is gonna be my turn.
-我可不敢说 -我会赢 不
- I don't know. Ooh! - I am. No!
不不不不 她连抽了
No, no! No-no-no-no! She's on a roll!
她连抽了 阻止她
She's on a roll! Stop her!
住手 住手 等等 住手
Stop, stop, stop. Ooh, wait! Stop, stop!
呆子
Nerts!
1993年6月6日
呆子
Nerts!
暂停
1993年6月6日
不要误会 我不是坐在这里想妈妈
I'm not sitting here missing my mommy, if that's what you think.
就算是 也能理解
I'd understand if you were.
我想我爸爸
I miss my dad.
如果是他和我一起的时间太久 我能...
If he's spending too much time with me, I can--
不 不是因为你
No. It's not you.
是他
It's him.
就算他在这里
Even when he's right here,
也总是离我十万八千里
he's always just a million miles away.
要是我一直都是他希望的那个小书呆子
If I'd just stayed a nerdy little nobody like he wanted,
这一切都不会发生
none of this would have happened.
不 不
Nope. No.
我们女孩子不能为了别人而将就自己
We ladies do not make ourselves less for others.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
本来今天是这屋子里的大日子
Today used to be a holiday in this house.
现在感觉就像是谁的葬礼似的
Now it just kind of feels like somebody's funeral.
我们有麻烦了
We have a problem.
残酷夏天
第一季第六集
伙计们 我们必须去看《星期五末日》
Y'all. We have to see Jason Goes to Hell, okay?
这是《黑色星期五》最后一部了
It's the last Friday the 13th movie ever!
行吗
Right?
我知道他们都说第四部不好看
I mean, I know they said that about part four,
但这次真的不赖
but they really mean it this time!
希望如此
Well, here's hoping.
我就不看了
That's gonna be a pass for me.
没错
Ditto.
拜托 "溜进影院看恐怖电影"
Come on! "Sneak into a scary movie"...
这是单子上第14条
It's on the list, number 14.
单子上幸运数字13条是偷窃
Also on the list is stealing, lucky number 13,
你仔细就会发现 这是在14之前的
which, if you hadn't noticed, goes before 14.
那你们什么都不做
Well then, for the low, low price of nothing,
新出的莉兹·菲尔唱片是我的了
then the new Liz Phair CD shall be mine.
我已经偷了马丁·哈里斯的年鉴
I already stole Martin Harris's yearbook,
所以这一次我领先一步了
so for once, I'm ahead.
等等 但你还是跟我们一起的吧
Wait, you're still coming with us though, right?
是的 但我只是想强调一下
Yes, but I would just like to point out the fact that
玛洛丽写到这单子上的事都是违法的
everything Mallory has added to this list is illegal.
尽管如此 我表姐崔西在商场工作
Be that as it may-- My cousin Trish, who works at a mall,
她说大公♥司♥就希望你偷东西呢
says that big corporations expect you to steal.
这叫"缩水额" 就是算在预算里面的
It's called "Shrinkage" And it's already worked into the budget.
所以算是没有受害者的犯罪
So, it's a victimless crime.
太好了
Great.
凯特的律师们在特内尔·彼得森的妈妈 坦妮娅
Kate's lawyers are deposing Tennille Peterson's mother,
要求之下 找她作证
Tanya, at her request,
这让我非常紧张
which makes me incredibly nervous.
下一个是谁 我的邮差吗
Who's next? My mail carrier?
有这个可能
I wouldn't rule it out.
但是说实话 坦妮娅有什么特别的
But seriously, what's so special about Tanya?
她声称有什么"决定信息"
She claims to have "Damning information."
你知道可能会是什么吗
Any idea what that might be?
珍妮特 你把咖啡都喝了吗
Jeanette, you drank all the coffee?
我给你留了点
I saved you some.
见到你很高兴 格雷格
剧集 | 残酷夏天(2021) | 导航列表