剧集 | 残酷夏天(2021) | 导航列表
shoot a Roman candle straight at the Hensons.
我们马上要因独♥立♥日假期关店了
We're gonna be closing soon for Fourth of July.
我很快就好
I'll be quick.
没事 你慢慢看
Yeah, no, take your time.
《喜福会》
朋克之夜
伙计 我要一部最糟糕的电影
Dude, I need a bad movie in the worst possible way.
选好了吗
All set?
嗯
Yep.
好的
Cool.
《沉默的羔羊》
Silence of the Lambs.
悲惨的电影
Misery.
还有《土拨鼠之日》
Oh, and Groundhog Day.
嗯 这部是给我爸爸看的
Yeah, that one's for my dad.
真贴心
Sweet.
一共是9.5美元
That'll be $9.50.
谢谢
Thanks.
我不是专家 但她不该借些
I'm no expert, but shouldn't she be renting
像《爱心熊》或《西雅图夜未眠》之类的电影
like Care Bears or Sleepless in Seattle,
而不是人被绑♥架♥和受刑的
and not terrifying movies where people are
恐怖电影吗
kidnapped and tortured?
我不知道 或许...
I don't know. Maybe, um...
或许可以让她感到安慰吧
Maybe it's comforting.
就像看看床底 有没有怪物或是...
Like looking under the bed, seeing the monsters or...
有没有什么在盯着他们 我...我...
staring them down or something? I, I--
是吗
Really?
你不是在嘲笑她吗
What, no mocking whatsoever?
她经历了一些事情
She went through something.
我不是那么的冷酷无情
I'm not heartless.
确实不是 但你还是你
Yeah, but you're you.
我觉得她电影的选择很诡异
Look, I find her movie selection to be creepy.
说到诡异
Speaking of creepy,
我妈要去和那个叫埃德加的人约会
my mom is going on a date with that Edgar guy.
你想来我家
So, wanna come over,
看些恐怖的片子吗
watch something terrible and stuff our faces?
我没办法
I can't.
要帮个朋友的忙
Helping a friend.
拜托别告诉我那位朋友叫珍妮特
Please do not tell me that friend is Jeanette.
你别管了
Don't worry about it.
好了 走吧 我要关店了
All right, come on, I'm closing up.
好吧 我要再买♥♥点披萨卷
Fine, more pizza rolls for me.
用水冲走那些非法毒品是个好朋友会做的事
Flushing those illegal drugs was being a good friend.
但现在玛洛丽很恨我
But now Mallory hates me.
有时候...即便最好的朋友也会渐行渐远
Sometimes... even best friends grow apart.
-我们没有渐行渐远 -我是说
- We're not growing apart. - I'm just saying
你们如果这样的话也是很正常的
that it would be normal if you were.
或许到了你该结交新朋友的时候
Maybe it's time to... branch out.
又不是有很多人
It's not like there's a line of people
等着和我交朋友
waiting to be my new friend.
我一点也不相信
I don't believe that for a second.
我...
I'm...
凯特·沃利斯踏板操课后有称赞过你
Kate Wallis was complimenting your style after step class.
你们或许能成为很好的朋友
Y'all could be really close,
就像她妈妈和我以前一样
like her mom and I used to be.
-你们过去是很好的朋友 -是的
- You were? - Oh, yeah.
高中那会
Yeah, back in high school,
她以前像小狗一样跟着我
she used to follow me around like a puppy.
她那时候有点奇怪
She was a little awkward back then.
而你是返校舞会皇后
And you were homecoming queen.
还是拉拉队队长
And cheerleading captain.
有一群男孩子
I had a line of boys
向你外公外婆请求约我出去
begging your grandma and grandpa to take me out.
包括凯特的爸爸 只有你和我知道
Including Kate's daddy, just between you and me.
愿他安息
May he rest in peace.
我甚至觉得罗德·沃利斯
I even think Rod Wallis had his eye on me
刚搬到小镇就注意到了我
when he moved to town.
但我不是单身
Course I wasn't available.
但是你在高中时漂亮 大家又喜欢你
But you were pretty and popular in high school.
我就不是
I... I'm not.
亲爱的
Honey...
我当时是
I was.
就是说你有那些良好的基因
And that means that you have those good genes.
很快你就会摘下牙箍
You know? And pretty soon those braces will be off
大家就会看到你这迷人的笑容
and everybody's gonna see that gorgeous smile.
你会一鸣惊人的 孩子
You are gonna be dynamite, kiddo.
-保证吗 -保证
- Promise? - Yes!
亲爱的 如果你还担心玛洛丽
Look, honey, if you're still worried about Mallory--
-我是担心 -我觉得你不应该担心
- I am. - I don't think you should be.
和好的最好方式就是送上和解礼物
Best way to make peace is a peace offering.
人人都喜欢礼物
Everybody likes presents.
-好吗 -好
- Yeah? - Yeah.
来
Now, come on.
我们看烟花要迟到了
We're gonna be late for the fireworks.
等等 你觉得
Wait, do you think...
我今年能不能不去呢
maybe I can skip this year?
-但是大家都会去的 亲爱的 -求你了
- But everyone will be there, honey. - Please.
我真的不想出门
I, I don't really feel like going out.
-一会见 -回头见
- Later. - See ya.
-准备好了吗 -准备好了
- You ready? - Yeah.
你觉得她知道了吗
You think she knows?
你朋友玛洛丽
Your friend. Mallory.
知道什么
Knows what?
知道我们要去哪
Where we're going.
知道我们要在那里做什么
What we're gonna do there.
不可能
No way.
开车吧
Let's roll.
礼仪
你好啊
What up?
你回家了
You're home.
你从来不回家
You're never home.
免费洗衣服
Well, free laundry, you know?
今天我看到凯特了
I saw Kate today.
等红灯的时候
In traffic.
妈的
Shit.
嗯
Yeah.
更糟的是 她看到我了
And even worse, she saw me.
她一副想我死的样子
She looks like she wanted me dead.
珍妮 对不起
Jeanie, I'm sorry.
我怀念那些没人想我死的日子
I miss the days when no one wanted me dead.
至少你有一个英俊帅气的哥哥
Well, at least you have a devastatingly handsome older bother
他并不想你死
who does not want you dead.
是的
No.
我有个有妄想症的哥哥
I have a delusional older brother.
我把衣服洗了
I'm gonna go get the wash going.
物理课有个女生打电♥话♥来找你
Some girl called for you from, from physics class.
好像叫克莱尔
Claire, I think.
好的
Got it.
好
Yeah.
说到打电♥话♥
And, hey, speaking of phone calls...
也许偶尔该接一下老妈的电♥话♥
maybe take Mom's call once in a while.
帕克斯顿 出色的击球员
Paxton, a good hitter.
左手棒球游击手
Left-hand-hitting shortstop...
你要去哪
Where are you going?
出门
Out.
你真的认为这是个好主意吗
You really think that's a good idea?
是的
Yeah.
在我们把传票发给凯特前
A good idea like leaking the lawsuit to the press
就把诉讼泄露给媒体是好主意吗
before we even serve Kate?
因为
'Cause...
现在局面闹得有点僵吧
that didn't go too well, now, did it?
所有的人都在看烟花
Everyone's gonna be at the fireworks, okay?
不是所有人
Not everyone.
剧集 | 残酷夏天(2021) | 导航列表