剧集 | 残酷夏天(2021) | 导航列表
珍妮特是个好女孩
Jeanette's a nice girl.
她可能只是不舒服 什么的
She probably just got sick or something.
你需要我送你回家吗
Do you need a ride home?
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
我有自行车
I have my bike.
很多孩子玩 不只有我
Lots of kids played, not just me.
但对马丁·哈里斯而言
But you weren't "Lots of kids"
你可不属于"很多孩子" 对吗
to Martin Harris, were you?
过来吧 沃利斯小姐 有机会赢大奖哟
Step right up, Miss Wallis, for the chance to win a grand prize!
很奇怪吧
That's weird, huh?
等我一会儿
Gimme a minute?
杰米 你在干什么呢
Jamie, what are you doing?
有个孩子跟我赌六瓶啤酒
some kid bet me a six-pack
赌我不敢偷旗子
I wouldn't dare steal the banner.
是嘛
Right.
对
Yeah.
你不会拒绝任何挑战
And you can't turn down a dare.
是啊
Yeah.
你没事吧
are you okay?
我是说
I mean...
你没事吧
Are you?
我现在都不知道怎样算好了
It's kind of hard to tell which way is up these days.
凯特
Hey, Kate...
我要告诉你一件事
I need to tell you something
我想了很久
that is a long time coming.
你是对的
You were right.
珍妮特
Jeanette...
去年夏天在公园里
in the park last summer.
我们接吻了
We kissed.
我对你撒了谎
And I lied to you about it.
我觉得 我就像要通过掩盖事实
And I thought that I was like...
保护你什么的
protecting you or something
但你应该知道真♥相♥ 所以
by covering it up, but you deserve the truth, so...
是啊
yeah.
我就知道
I knew it.
我就知道
I knew it.
没错
You did.
我真的
And I'm really...
真的很抱歉
really sorry.
我真的不知道还能说什么
I don't really know what else to say.
你想打我吗
Do you wanna hit me?
再说一遍
Say it again.
我撒谎了
I was lying.
另一句
The other part.
你是对的
You were right.
这是你为我做过的最好的事
That's the nicest thing you've ever done for me.
猴子迷宫
你以前玩过的 看准目标
You have done this before, look at that aim.
你领先了
You're in the lead.
虽然就你一个玩家 但你赢了
You are the only player, but you are winning.
瞄得很准 真厉害
Good aim, I'm impressed.
冠军诞生啦
We have a winner.
挑选你的奖品
Pick your prize.
我想我年纪太大了 不适合这些
I think I'm a little old for this.
一共有50张票
They come with 50 tickets.
你可以用它们来交换零食
You can trade them in for snacks.
给你
There you go.
我希望我已经...
Hey, I hope I've...
扭转了我们初次见面时的印象
rehabbed my image since the first time we met?
暑假早些的那时候吗
Earlier in the summer?
是的 真是令人尴尬而羞耻的初印象
Yeah. It was a pretty embarrassing and lame first impression.
那不是我对你最初的印象
That wasn't my first impression of you,
如果这么说能让你好受点的话
if it makes you feel any better.
不是吗
It wasn't?
我在花♥园♥俱乐部派对就注意到你了
I noticed you at the garden club party.
你和一些妈妈们一起 而我...
You were with some moms and I...
没什么
Never mind.
你什么
You what?
没什么 没什么
Nothing. Nothing.
好吧 你不告诉我我是不会走的
Okay, well, I'm not leaving till you tell me.
就是你和那些大人们的相处方式
Just the way that you were mingling with the adults,
我以为...
I thought...
我误以为你也是家长之一
I mistook you for one of them.
误以为我是一个妈妈吗
One of the moms?
家长之一 就误会了一小会
One of the adults. And it was just for a minute.
那你为什么不打招呼
Well, why didn't you say hi?
我那时不认识你
I didn't know you then.
那你现在认识我了
Well, you know me now.
嗨
Hi.
回见 哈里斯老师
I'll see you around, Mr. Harris.
等等 凯特
Hey, Kate.
你了解"养成系"的概念吗
Are you familiar with the concept of "Grooming"?
期待再见
Looking forward to it.
你是说马丁和我交朋友
Are you saying Martin befriended me
是因为他计划绑♥架♥我吗
because he planned to kidnap me?
某种程度上来说 是的
On some level, yes.
所以吉迪恩是不舒服离开了吗
So Gideon just got sick and left?
-是的 -我们都是大摆锤的受害者
- Yeah. - We've all been victimized by the Gravitron.
我...我想我们走错路了
I-I think this is the wrong way.
这是条捷径
It's a cut-through.
珍妮特
Jeanette?
能聊两句吗
A word?
什么事
What about?
我也不知道
Beats me.
珍妮特 我希望你能想想吉迪恩
Jeanette, I want you to think about Gideon.
我相信他一定觉得自己被拒绝 羞辱 孤立无援
I'm sure he's feeling rejected, humiliated, and alone.
你也想经历同样的感受吗
Would you want to feel like that?
不
No.
真奇怪
That's weird.
是啊 是挺奇怪
Yeah, that is weird.
我...我真的很抱歉 哈里斯先生
I'm... I'm really sorry, Mr. Harris.
你该道歉的人不是我
I'm not the person you need to apologize to.
那是什么 是你的吗
What's that? Is that yours?
不 很巧
No. Yeah, funny story.
这是凯特·沃利斯落下的
Kate Wallis left it behind,
我得开学的时候还给她
and I was gonna give it back to her when school began.
我...我会在那之前见到她
I... I'll see her before then.
当然了
Of course you will.
所以我能拿走吗
So I can take it?
为什么不呢
I don't see why not.
谢谢
Thanks.
你是遇到什么困难了吗
You in trouble or something?
没有
No.
哈里斯老师想让我
Mr. Harris just wanted me
把凯特·沃利斯的发圈还给她
to return Kate Wallis's scrunchie.
你不认识凯特·沃利斯
You don't know Kate Wallis.
我只是保管她的发圈
I'm just keeping her scrunchie safe.
别担心
Take a chill pill.
我知道下一首要播放的歌♥曲是什么
I know just the one to play next.
《怎么回事》
你房♥间的墙很薄 隔音不好
The walls in your house, paper thin,
所以我知道你会这首歌♥的每个字
so I know you know every word to this one.
不许找借口
No excuses.
25年的人生过去
25 years and my life is still.
我仍在尝试攀上那希望的高峰
Trying to get up that great big hill of hope.
为了到达人生的那个目的地
For a destination.
或许我们可以先开灯
Maybe we light up first?
等会儿 我想保持清醒做这个 你也是
Later. I wanna be lucid for this and so do you.
我们不会是要...
Shit, we're not gonna...
没错
Yeah, we are.
*所以我有时会躺在床上哭*
*So I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed*
剧集 | 残酷夏天(2021) | 导航列表