剧集 | 残酷夏天(2021) | 导航列表
You shouldn't be seen with me.
他们也会讨厌你的
Everybody's gonna hate you too.
珍妮特 我不在乎
Jeanette, I don't care.
你和本的事还得小心点
With you and Ben under wraps,
别让人关注到你
you don't wanna be in the spotlight.
流言会一直传
The rumor mill's gonna keep spinning,
可我不想你被卷进去
but I don't want you to be in it.
珍妮特
Jeanette!
我会给你打电♥话♥的
Yeah, I'll call you later?
别了 这是为了你好
For your own good, you shouldn't.
别这么说
Don't say that.
老兄 你干什么呢
Dude, what are you doing?
你跟踪她
You're creeping on Jeanette.
朋友 你不知道自己在说什么
Look, man, you don't know what you're talking about.
怎么
Why?
就因为我不酷 不能一呼百应
'Cause I'm not all cool and popular
不是你们那种运动健将吗
and athletic like you and your friends?
我只是看看她好吗
I was just checking in on her.
你背叛她的时候
You completely forfeited your privilege to check on her
就已经失去了关心她的权利
when you dropped her on a dime.
情况非常复杂 你一清二楚
It is so much more complicated than that, and you know it.
今天学校里每一个人都在折磨她
Everyone at school today has been torturing her.
你开的好头 一拳把她的眼睛打青了
You kind of made it open season when you gave her a black eye.
是啊
Exactly.
你现在的感觉叫做内疚
That feeling is called guilt.
那是你的问题
And it's your problem,
不是珍妮特的问题
not Jeanette's.
离她远点
Leave her alone.
直到死亡将我们分离
Till death do us part.
直到死亡将我们分离
Till death do us part.
我甚至整到了哈里斯老师
I even got Mr. Harris.
今天早上他家的洒水机洒了他一身
This morning, his sprinkler soaked him.
你还真是有始有终
You really are a closer.
你去得太久了吧
You took forever.
我上厕所了
I had to pee.
不可以吗
Is that allowed?
随便吧 赶快开始吧
Whatever. Let's just do this.
影音室
应该等多长时间 十五分钟
How long should I wait? Like 15 minutes?
影音社
不应该快进快出吗
Don't you want to get in and out as fast as possible?
现在是午餐时间 而计划最好是打断课堂
Well, it's lunch, and a part of the prank is interrupting class
所以至少等到开始上课
so we have to wait for class to start.
一按下播放键我就溜
After I hit "Play," I'll slip out.
我们会迟到几分钟 不过问题不大
We'll be a few minutes late, it's no sweat.
时间也太长了
This is really time-consuming.
你有别的地方要去吗
Do you have somewhere better to be?
没有
No.
我猜也是
I didn't think so.
文斯 你守那边大厅 珍妮特 你守这里
Vince, you take that hall. Jeanette, you cover this one.
谁给你的权力发号♥施令
Who died and made you boss?
很多人啊
Uh, a lot of people, actually.
伙计们
Guys.
我最好还是
Well, I guess I'll...
走吧
get going.
你妈妈去世了 对吗
Your mom died, right?
我妈妈也去世了
Mine too.
到秋天就三年了
I... Three years, this fall.
这点我们两个一样
I guess we have that in common.
我们可以找时间聊一聊
Well, I'd love to talk about it sometime...
如果你愿意的话
if you want to.
我也不认识其他人
I mean, I don't really know anyone else
我们这种情况的
like... us.
就现在 怎么样
How about now?
就 现在吗
Like... now now, or...?
是啊
Yeah.
这不是一件随便跟谁都能聊的事
It's not something you can talk about with just anybody.
话题很敏感
It's a sensitive subject.
是啊
Yeah.
我早就知道她不久于人世
I knew my mom was dying.
得了癌症
It was cancer.
每天早晨醒来我都会想
Every day I'd wake up and...
会是今天吗
wonder if that would be the day.
一年以后 这一天才到来
That day didn't come for another year.
那时我十三岁
I was 13.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
太残忍♥了
It's brutal.
你妈妈也是病故吗
Was your mom sick?
车祸
A car accident.
她去世几小时之后我才知道
She was dead hours before I knew.
我老是回想
I've always tried to remember...
她刚去世的那几个小时
those few hours when she was gone, but
我还不知道 我的人生已经天翻地覆
I didn't know my world was upside down yet.
是啊
Yeah.
你还记得你跟她说的最后一句话吗
Do you remember the last thing you said to her?
我让她回家路上带点奶酪棒
I asked her to pick up some string cheese on the way home.
你呢
How about you?
我翻来覆去地想
I had a lot of time to think about it.
有件事
And there was something...
我一直想鼓起勇气告诉她
that I wanted to be brave enough to tell her.
不过
But...
我打退堂鼓了
I chickened out.
我就说
I told her that...
我爱她
I loved her
就
and, uh...
没了
that was it.
什么事情不敢告诉她
What was the thing you chickened out about?
你想说什么
What do you want?
坐吗
Do you wanna sit down?
我不坐
No, I don't wanna sit down.
嗯
Yeah. Uh...
也是
Yeah, that's... that's fair.
你哪来的脸叫我一起坐
How could you ask me to sit with you?
不光骂我贱♥货♥
Really? After you called me a bitch
还给了我一拳
and you punched me in the face?
我余生的每一天
And I'll regret what I did
都会为我的所作所为而后悔
every day for the rest of my life.
我当时有一种
I got caught up in this
奇怪的大男子心理 想去保护她 很蠢
macho protective thing, and it was dumb.
非常 非常抱歉
And I'm so... so sorry.
这就是我想说的
That's what I've been trying to say.
你为什么打我
Why did you do it?
我以为我在保护凯特
I thought I was defending Kate.
我没有理由怀疑她
I didn't have a reason not to believe her.
却不相信我
Over me?
你知道我的
You knew me.
是啊
Yeah.
现在呢
And now?
你相信谁
Who do you believe?
虽然有点差强人意 辛迪
Well, it's not good, Cindy,
但至少能解释钥匙怎么来的
but at least it's an explanation for the key.
我在向你承认错误
I'm saying you were right and I was wrong.
我还要怎么说 你才愿意回来
What else do you want me to say for you to come home?
行
Fine.
行啊 你不愿意回来就别回来了
Fine! You don't wanna come home, don't come home!
你怎么没上学
Why aren't you in school?
我讨厌学校 我不要再回去了
I hate it there. I'm not going back.
你连高中都不想读完了
you wanna be a high school dropout?
也许吧
Maybe?
你怎么回事
Who are you?
你怎么能这么问
How could you even ask me that?
你去哪儿
剧集 | 残酷夏天(2021) | 导航列表