剧集 | 残酷夏天(2021) | 导航列表
我们会记错事情 会用让自己更舒服
We can misremember things, we can replace a memory
更安全的版本去替代原本的记忆
with a version that makes us feel more comfortable, more secure.
我希望忘掉我身上所发生的事情
I wish that I could shake off what happened to me,
但很遗憾 我每分每秒都会想起
but unfortunately I remember every second of it.
你想谈谈这件事吗
Do you want to talk about it?
一开始 我们都在学习
In the beginning, we were both learning.
学习
Learning?
我们的角色
Our roles.
那可不是什么舒适的地下室
It's not like the basement came with a welcome guide.
我完全陷入了黑暗中...
I was completely in the dark...
思考着他到底打算做什么...
...left to wonder what he was planning...
他的意图是什么 他的思想有多么的扭曲
what his intentions were, how twisted his mind was.
那可以说是最糟糕的部分
That was almost the worst part.
不
No!
请告诉我
Please talk to me.
拜托
Please.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
你想从我这儿得到什么
What do you want from me?
我希望你能吃东西
I want you to eat.
最后我们清楚了彼此的角色
Eventually it was clear what our roles were.
我意识到我是关在笼子里的狮子 而他是驯兽师
I realized I was a lion in a cage and he was the lion tamer.
他横亘在我与自♥由♥之间
He stood between me and my freedom.
他也明白一旦让我得到机会 就会要了他的命
And he realized that I'd claw him to death if I had the chance.
有一次我试图逃脱之后 事情变得更糟
After I took a chance at freedom, things got worse.
糟糕多了
Much worse.
我们马上就到
We'll be right there.
你绝对猜不到是什么事
You will never guess what.
你说的对 我猜不到
You're right, I won't.
警方打来通知关于这件案子的消息
The police just called about the case.
然后呢
And?
他们让我们立刻去趟警♥察♥局
They want us to come down to the station right away.
你和我两个人吗
You and me, us?
现在不是玩这个的时候
Not now with that.
警方有消息了 我们快去
The police have news. Let's go.
我敢打赌他们是在项链上发现了珍妮特的指纹
I bet they found Jeanette's fingerprints on the necklace.
真♥相♥能让你得到解脱
The truth shall set you free...
还可以把那个小婊♥子♥关进监狱
and throw that little bitch in jail.
我去拿下口红
Just gotta grab my lipstick.
让我猜猜 你是想偷溜出去
Let me guess, sneaking out?
我会保守你的秘密
Your secret's safe with me.
是你干的吗
Was it you?
你就像个连环杀手一样在这儿等我出来吗
Were you just waiting out here for me like a serial killer?
-是你吗 -什么是我 迈克尔·梅耶斯吗
- Was it? - Was what me, Michael Myers?
那封信
The letter.
我怎么会寄给我朋友一封信
In what world would I send my best friend
指控她撒谎呢
a letter accusing her of lying?
因为她越依赖你 你越开心
In a world where the more she relies on you, the happier you are.
我爱吃肉 爱打猎的小女儿
My meat-loving, gun-slinging little girl
突然间开始吃麦片 开始焚香求佛
is suddenly eating granola and burning incense.
你还真是比你看起来更加恶劣呢
Wow. You really are just somehow worse than you even seem.
当我需要保护我家人的时候
I'm as bad as I need to be
我什么坏事都能做
when it comes to protecting my family.
凯特或许相信你 但我不相信
And Kate may trust you, but I don't.
如果被我发现是你寄的那封信...
And if I ever find out that it was you who sent that...
你会付出代价的
you will be held responsible.
那幸好那封信不是我寄的 对吗
Well, good thing I didn't send it then, right?
你的警告我收到了 我可以走了吗
Message received, so, I'm gonna go, okay?
知道吗 你这个小姑娘不怎么善良
You know, you're not a very nice young lady.
你这个老女人也不怎么样
And you're not a very nice old one.
你认为他们会以什么罪名起诉她
What do you think they'll charge her with?
知情不报吗
Failure to report?
依我看 她是绑♥架♥案的帮凶
From where I'm sitting, she's an accomplice to kidnapping.
那我们看看她有多喜欢被关起来吧
Well, let's see how she likes being the one held behind bars.
感谢你们来警局一趟 沃利斯太太 凯特
Thank you for coming in, Mrs. Wallis, Kate.
没什么 我的家人都渴望正义的到来
Of course. Our family is eager for justice
所以我们愿意竭尽所能去...
so we are willing to do whatever it takes to--
我们没有对珍妮特·特纳提起诉讼
We don't have a case against Jeanette Turner.
什么 你们没有起诉
What? Y'all aren't charging
那个胆小鬼任何罪名吗
that mousy little wannabe with anything?
你们这儿是什么破体制
What kind of rinky-dink operation are you running here?
这间警♥察♥局是斯凯林的耻辱
This police department is an embarrassment to Skylin.
警♥察♥局长知道这件事吗
Is the chief of police aware of this?
因为我会亲自打电♥话♥给他
Because I will call him myself.
那条项链呢
What about the necklace?
指纹鉴定没有结果
Fingerprint analysis was inconclusive.
再说...珍妮特也说了项链不是她的
And... Jeanette denied it's hers.
那给她测谎
Then fire up a lie detector test--
沃利斯太太
Mrs. Wallis, we can't go
我们不能在没有证据的情况下这样对待未成年女孩
after a teenage girl without hard evidence.
就算有证据
Even if we did,
她所受到最重的惩罚也只是做社区服务
the worst we could slap her with is community service.
所以她就这样逍遥法外了吗
So she just gets away with it?!
等她尝够了舆♥论♥法庭的滋味
She'll be begging for community service
她会哭着求我们让她去做社区服务
when the court of public opinion is done with her,
我说到做到
I'll make sure of it.
为什么我成了唯一的那个
How come I'm the only one?
唯一的什么 亲爱的
The only one of what, baby?
唯一承受所有后果
The only one that suffers consequences around here.
承受这一切的人
For anything.
-你在干什么 -没什么
- What the hell are you doing? - Nothing.
只是...
Just...
没什么
nothing.
什么都不做 你觉得很合理吗
Doing "Nothing." That's like a strong suit for you?
-拜托 -不
- Come on. - No.
不 还记得去年出猎之行吗
No, remember last year's hunting trip?
我是个很烂的姐妹
I was a crappy sister.
我们现在又是姐妹了
Okay, so now we're sisters?
是啊 我在努力
Yes. I'm trying to be.
我努力了好几年
Well, I tried for years.
然后你扭曲我的话
And then you twisted my words
丢我一个人自己玩
and you left me alone to fend for myself.
我很抱歉我丢你一个人
I am so sorry I left you alone.
后来我就没有一个人了
Well, I wasn't alone for long.
什么
What?
北斗星 但是
The Big Dipper, but...
拜托 这也太简单了
...come on, that's a gimme.
小熊座
The Little Dipper...
大熊座
Ursa Major.
很厉害
Impressive.
你知道什么是反极点吗
Do you know what an antipode is?
好像在大学里听说过 不过你可以说说
Sounds like something I learned about in college, but remind me?
是地球上任意一点的
It's the opposite point on the globe
反向点
from any given point.
斯凯林的反极点
So, the antipode of Skylin
是印度洋里一个叫
would be an island in the Indian Ocean
法兰西港的小岛
called Port-aux-Franais.
不知道那边的星座看起来怎么样
I wonder what the constellations look like there.
南半球吗 那就不一样了
Southern hemisphere? It'll all be different.
不一样 听起来就像一个梦
Different sounds like a dream.
你冷吗 给
Are you cold? Here.
我想到了一个
Okay, I've got one for you.
仙后座 是个W形 五个点
Cassiopeia. She's a W, five points.
看到了吗
See it?
真好看
It's awesome.
希腊神话中 卡西奥佩娅总是吹嘘自己的美貌
In Greek mythology, Cassiopeia, she bragged about her beauty,
惹恼了波塞冬 献祭了她的女儿
ticked off Poseidon, sacrificed her daughter.
那时候有很多家庭伦理悲剧
A lotta family drama back then.
那时候
Back then.
对 因为现在的一切都很美好啊
Right. 'Cause everything is real peachy now.
家庭可以很不一样
You know, family can be difficult.
剧集 | 残酷夏天(2021) | 导航列表