剧集 | 残酷夏天(2021) | 导航列表
珍妮特怎么样了
How's Jeanette?
不屑一顾
Dismissive.
痛苦
Bitter.
潜意识里可能是个反♥社♥会♥者
Potentially a sociopath.
她不是个反♥社♥会♥者
She's not a sociopath.
她是 她只是个少女而已
She's... she's a teenage girl.
我想念她过去的样子
I miss the way she used to be.
她会好起来的
She's gonna be fine.
嗯
Yeah.
你什么时候下班
What time you getting off?
还要几个小时呢
Not for another couple of hours.
我今晚要在你那过夜吗
Am I sleeping at your place tonight?
希望如此
I hope so.
我不会收你的钱 格雷格
I'm not taking your money, Greg.
我们在一起四个月了
We've been together for four months.
和一个酒保在一起的好处就是
One of the benefits of slipping it to the bartender
可以免费喝酒
is the free drinks.
爸 你在干什么呢
Dad, what are you doing?
我不是要吃你的蛋糕哈 如果你是这么想的话
I'm not eating your cake if that's what you think.
哦 给我一个叉子
Ooh... Get me a fork.
你这么晚了怎么还没睡
What are you still doing up?
过来看看你啊
Just checking in on you.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
嗯
Yeah.
晚餐的事我很抱歉 你哥哥
Look, I'm sorry about dinner tonight. Your brother...
不 不 没事的
No, no, it's okay.
我理解
I get it.
比起给自己的怪胎妹妹庆祝生日
It's way more fun to be going on a date
去约会或者音乐会
or to a concert,
肯定要好玩的多
other than your nerdy little sister's birthday party.
你不是个怪胎
You are not nerdy.
我是 爸爸 我就是个怪胎
Yeah, Dad, I am. I'm kind of nerdy.
早晚整个世界都会知道你是个什么样的人
And one of these days, the rest of the world's gonna see what I see.
你认为有一天 我会
You think that one day I'm just gonna...
突然变得
suddenly poof...
漂亮 受欢迎 然后大家都会注意到我吗
be pretty and popular and everybody's gonna notice me?
如果那是你想要的
Well, if that's what you want...
那你应该再许一次愿
...you should just make another wish.
这么做会不会不好
Would it be bad if I did?
都好看 哪张是你最喜欢的
They're all so cute. Which one's your favorite?
你选一半
You pick your half.
只有一半吗
Only half?
好的
Okay.
我拿这一半 剩下的给你
I'll take these, you can have these.
今晚谢谢你
Thank you so much for tonight.
是我最开心的生日了
It was the best birthday ever.
希望你父母不会因为我把你带出去
I just hope your parents aren't too upset
而不开心
that I took you away from them.
他们没事的
They'll get over it.
什么声音
What was that?
- 没事的 - 怎么回事
Jamie: It's okay. -What was that?
宝贝儿 没事的 不是什么大事
Jamie: Babe, it's okay, it's okay. I'm sure it's nothing.
你们听到了吗
Vincent: Did you guys hear that?
可能只是车回火的声音
It was probably just a car backfiring.
不是伙计 我觉得是枪声
No, dude, it was a gunshot.
欢迎来到德州
Welcome to Texas.
来吧
Come on.
走了
Come on!
当地一名少女失踪超过两周
Reporter: A local teenager has now been missing for two weeks,
警♥察♥一直在到处搜查
as police search for signs of her whereabouts.
她是那么开心
She was so happy.
我们一起很开心
Okay, we, we were so happy,
所以拜托了 如果你们知道什么线索
so, please, if you know anything,
请打给警♥察♥局
please call the police.
还有 凯特 如果你在看电视的话
And, Kate, if you're watching just...
我想告诉你我爱你
I just love you so much.
快回家来吧
Please come home.
嘿
Hey.
你♥爸♥爸在吗 他让我过来的
Is your dad here? He told me to stop by.
嗯 他在自己房♥里
Yeah, he's in his room.
你没事吧 珍妮特
Are you okay, Jeanette?
别烦我了
Spare me.
我不需要一个跟我爸睡在一起的
I don't need advice from the local bartender
酒保来给我什么建议
who's screwing my dad.
真伤人
Ouch.
我觉得用约会更合适吧
I would have preferred the term "dating."
我觉得你不再这么做更合适
Well, I'd prefer that you weren't doing either, okay?
发生在那个女孩身上的事是个悲剧
What happened to that girl is a tragedy.
发生在你身上的事
What's happening to you...
我无法想象
I can't even imagine.
我不是想做你妈
I'm not trying to be your mother.
但如果你想找人谈谈
But if you ever need to talk...
我随时都在
I'm here.
而且我
And I...
我真的很喜欢你♥爸♥爸
I really like your dad.
但请你不要再这样跟我说话了
But don't ever talk to me like that again.
我不是你的敌人
I am not the enemy.
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
抱歉
Sorry.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
伙计们 我觉得我们不该这么做
Guys, I really don't think we should do this.
我们能先做点合法的事吗
Can we start with something that's not illegal?
我们可以先去26号♥
Like maybe we can do number 26
然后假装我们是从另一个国家来的
and we can pretend like we're from a different country
对着陌生人胡言乱语
and speak gibberish to complete strangers.
这不违法 相信我
It's not illegal. Trust me.
私闯民宅就是违法
Breaking into a house is illegal.
里面没人住 所以 不违法
No one lives there, so... it's not.
对 相信我们好吗 拜托 我们干什么都是一起的
Yeah. Trust us, okay? Come on, we do everything together.
钥匙在你♥爸♥办公室 对吧
The keys are in your dad's office?
嗯
Yeah.
太好了
Exquisite.
嗨 你们来这里干嘛
Hey, what are you guys doing here?
- 你好 特纳先生 - 爸爸
What's up, Mr. Turner? -Hey, Dad.
我们在骑车呢 然后 我特别想上厕所
Hey, um, so we're riding bikes and I just, like, really have to pee,
珍妮特说我可以用你的卫生间
and Jeanette said that maybe I could use your bathroom?
- 不好意思 - 没事
Sorry. -Greg: No, it's fine.
就在走廊尽头的左边
Uh, yeah, it's just down the hallway and to the left.
你真是最好的父亲了
You are the best dad ever.
不是说我有啥好的参照来对比什么的
I mean, not that I have like a huge scope of reference or anything, right?
马洛里的爸爸在她五岁时就走了 所以
Mallory's dad left when she was five, so...
他是个酒鬼 还是赌徒
He's an alcoholic and a gambler.
不过你都已经知道了是吧
But you already know this, don't you?
我去尿尿了 非常感谢
I have to pee. Thank you so much.
嗨
Hi.
那么你们在做清单上的那些事吗
So, are you guys checking things off that big list?
是 在做 我们在做
Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah, we're checking.
绝对是
We are checkin'.
哪个哪个呢
Eenie, meenie, miney.
好了 我们的神奇目的地是亨廷顿路324号♥
Mallory: Okay, our magical destination is 324 Huntington Road.
万一他发现钥匙不见了怎么办
Jeanette: What if he notices the key is gone?
他永远不会发现的 别紧张
Mallory: He's never gonna notice. Relax.
还有 很遗憾我这么说 不过你♥爸♥爸还好啦
Also, sorry to say this, but your dad is kind of fine.
- 啥 - 你还记得他跟着我们去
What? -Do you remember when he chaperoned
四年级的野外实习穿着超短的短裤吗
our fourth-grade field trip and he wore those really short shorts?
- 马洛里 - 老实跟你说 那时我才
Mallory. -I'm pretty sure that was my sexual awakening
意识到了性别差异
to be honest with you.
恶心 马洛里 拜托
Eww, gross! Mallory, come on!
剧集 | 残酷夏天(2021) | 导航列表