剧集 | 残酷夏天(2021) | 导航列表
I want you to have both.
我想让你拥有整个世界
I want the world for you, but...
但现在还做不到
we just can't right now.
在这里不行
Not here.
那么 就去波拉波拉岛了
So... Bora Bora then?
-谁 今天可是周日 -不知道
- Who is that? It's a Sunday. - No idea.
别靠近门
Just stay away from the door.
这边 藏到壁橱里去
Here, get in the closet.
待着别动
Just stay right there.
马丁
Martin?
格雷格·特纳
Greg Turner.
等一下
Hang on.
来了
Coming.
抱歉周日来打扰你
Hey, sorry to bother you on a Sunday.
我的轮胎瘪了
My tire blew out.
能不能借用你的电♥话♥打给我太太
I was hoping I could use your phone to call my wife.
我生病了 还有...
I'm sick, and...
房♥子有点乱 所以...
the house is just a bit of a mess, so...
我连看都不会看一眼
I won't even look.
那个坏了
That one's broken.
我听到拨号♥声
I hear a dial tone.
时好时坏 你一定有神奇的魔力
Comes in and out. You must have a magic touch.
你在计划着逃跑
Planning your escape?
你说什么
Excuse me?
那些大概是为了"环游世界"主题的
Those are probably for the "Around the World" Theme
校园舞会吧
for the school dance.
是啊 珍妮特一直在谈论这个
Yeah, Jeanette's been raving about it.
你要是能快点的话 我还能回床上休息
If you'd just make it quick, I should get back to bed.
喂 亲爱的 我车胎瘪了
Honey. Hi. I got a flat tire.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know.
马丁·哈里斯人很好 让我用他的手♥机♥打电♥话♥
Martin Harris was nice enough to let me use his phone.
太好了 到时见
Great. I'll see you then.
该死
oh, shoot.
还有其他人在这儿吗
Do you have someone else here?
没有 怎么了
No. Why?
有两个咖啡杯
Well, the two coffee cups.
希望我没有破坏...
I hope I'm not ruining a little...
一个浪漫的早晨
romantic morning after.
不 这两杯都是我的 有一杯是昨天喝的
No. They're both mine. Yeah, one's from yesterday.
周末我有些犯懒 不愿洗杯子
I just get a little lazy with the cleaning over the weekend.
谢谢你 让我用你的手♥机♥
Well, thank you for letting me use your phone.
我的荣幸
My pleasure.
回见
See you soon.
过得愉快
Have a good one.
刚刚太险了
That was too close.
躲在这里的感觉不怎么好受
That wasn't great being shoved in there.
第6♥4♥天
我戴个面具怎么样
What if I wear a mask?
面具
A mask?
是啊 今晚穿着去要糖的
Yeah. Like a Halloween costume
万圣节服装
for when trick-or-treaters come tonight.
没人会知道是我
No one will even know it's me.
他们会知道不是我
They'll know it's not me,
那我们该说面具下的是谁呢
so who will we say is under the mask?
我们一起看恐怖片 一起吃糖果
We'll watch scary movies and we'll eat candy.
就像往常一样 我们会玩得很开心
We'll make it fun, like we always do.
我得去一下家长协会
I have a PTA meeting to get to.
警♥察♥还在学校到处搜查吗
Are the cops still buzzing around at school?
没有
Not really.
他们怀疑...
The assumption is...
你逃离了小镇
you've run away, out of town.
所有人都这么认为
Everybody thinks that?
这是件好事 凯特
It's a good thing, Kate.
要是他们到处打探 发现你在这儿
If they snoop around and find you here,
-那应该挺糟的 -对你我都是
- it looks pretty bad. - For the both of us.
没错
Yeah.
我知道 你说得对
I know. You're right.
你认为让你无法走出那扇门的原因是什么
What do you think kept you from walking out that door?
他说得很清楚 我必须在他和
He made it very clear that I had to choose
外面的世界之间做出选择
between him and the outside world.
我不能两者兼得
I couldn't have both.
很长一段时间 我的选择都是他
And for a long time, I chose him.
尽情享用
我们彼此心照不宣
We had this unspoken rule.
都知道自己的所作所为是错的
We knew what we were doing was wrong,
但我们都从不谈论此事
but we never talked about it.
我们停止怀疑
We suspended disbelief.
这个结局是怎样的
How does this end?
电影吗
The movie?
不 我们的美梦
No, our bubble.
不可能永远这样下去 马丁
It can't go on forever, Martin.
不能
No?
我是说我们的感情可以
I mean, we can.
但我们的美梦不行
Our bubble can't.
我们还是看电影吧
Let's just watch the movie.
到万圣节的时候 我已经准备好聊聊现实
By Halloween, I was ready to have real conversations.
你已经受够了暂停怀疑
You were done suspending your disbelief.
而他并没有
And he wasn't.
真好笑...
It's funny...
在马丁的...之前 我讨厌我的家人
before Martin's... I hated that my family
在外一套 回家一套
was one way in public and another way at home.
而后来我在他的房♥子里过上了秘密的生活
And then I ended up living a secret life at his house.
我想"可笑"这个词用得不对
I guess "Funny" Is the wrong word.
第89天
自从上周斯凯林击败梅德福
Ben Hallowell's gloating must be insufferable
本·哈洛维尔肯定骄傲自大到让人受不了
since Skylin beat Medford last week.
我没注意到
I hadn't noticed.
你看到我父母了吗
Have you seen my parents around?
他们过得怎么样
How are they holding up?
老实说 我一直在埋头工作 所以...
Honestly, I have been buried in work, so...
好吧
Right.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没什么
Nothing.
凯特 我了解你 怎么了
Kate, I know you. What's wrong?
我只是没料到馅里有苹果
I just didn't expect apples in the stuffing.
我妈妈不是这么做的
My mama doesn't make it that way.
我们可以用自己的方式做馅
We can make our own stuffing.
我们都喜欢的独特配方
A special recipe we both like.
新传统
New traditions.
他希望我假装
He wanted me to pretend
我所需要能让我快乐的一切都在那屋子里
that everything I needed to be happy existed in that house,
每时每刻 和他一起
inside with him, at all times.
洋甘菊
Chamomile.
抚慰灵魂
Soothes the soul.
圣诞节前夜
By Christmas Eve,
我想家想得要疯了
the homesickness was crushing.
凯特
Kate.
你一天没下床了 下午四点了
You haven't left the bed all day. It's 4 P.M.
时间到底是什么
What even is time?
你肯定饿坏了
You must be starving.
我给你做什么都可以
I'll make you anything you want.
我想吃软椒盐卷饼
I want a soft pretzel.
就像他们商场里卖♥♥的那样
Like the ones they sell at the mall.
我想念商场
I miss the mall.
还有电影
And the movies.
还有黄油爆米花和糖
And the buttery popcorn and candy.
我们看了很多电影
You know, we watch tons of movies, so...
我怀念餐厅会在每餐解释后
I miss the mints that they give you at restaurants
发给你的薄荷
at the end of the meal.
我想念晒在我皮肤上的阳光
I miss sunlight on my skin.
还有其他人
And other people.
但主要还是商场
But mostly the mall.
剧集 | 残酷夏天(2021) | 导航列表